Home

NOOOOOO!!!! T.O. is a Bill!

This is a discussion on NOOOOOO!!!! T.O. is a Bill! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #137
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: NOOOOOO!!!! T.O. is a Bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Did I not say that diva receivers and diva players whine and cry, yet have their limits? T.O. doesn't have a limit to what he will get upset about. Did you read anything I said? Terrell Owens cannot be satisfied to where he will give up his craziness. That is his problem. It will always be a problem as long as he plays football. Marvin Harrison and Rice and even Keyshawn were MAJOR divas and even they didn't tear into, infest and divide organizations like Owens has done.

But if you're so naive to believe that Patrick Crayton was calling out Romo and Witten by his lonely, then so be it. Believe that BSPN starts every terrible thing in the world.

ESPN knocked up the Octomom. ESPN won't let Bryce Brown commit. ESPN is keeping American Idol on the air. ESPN frigged up the thermostat in my Blazer.
I think TO behave pretty well over the last 3 years in Dallas. If you notice there are the same loops of to over and over again yellling. He pouted much more than he yelled but the camera was on him regardless.

KJ was also kicked off a defending Super Bowl team in mid season and there were less support for KJ on the Bucs.

Jerry Rice left because there were beginning to be issues about the asmount of balls. TO became the dominant wr on the 49ers. I think Jerry last game with the 49ers TO caught 13 balls or so and Jerry did yell at his coach and qb.

Didn't Marvin walked off the sidelines a couple years ago before the game was finish. Marvin was a happy camper when he caught 100 plus balls but when Reggie Wayne starting get some of those balls he was less happy.

So, who is more of a diva is very subjective...they are all divas and they will make noise if they don't get the ball.

Oh yeah, I didn't really say much about ESPN. There are who they are and that is Entertainment but what people believe is what they believe such as unnamed sources and rumors that to me is poor critical thinking skills.

As Parcells said to the media regarding TO is that they got, GOT. TO and media has this strange relationship and they can't leave each other alone but that doesn't impact his play. So, I never really cared.

PEACE
Old 03-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #138
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I think TO behave pretty well over the last 3 years in Dallas. If you notice there are the same loops of to over and over again yellling. He pouted much more than he yelled but the camera was on him regardless.

KJ was also kicked off a defending Super Bowl team in mid season and there were less support for KJ on the Bucs.

Jerry Rice left because there were beginning to be issues about the asmount of balls. TO became the dominant wr on the 49ers. I think Jerry last game with the 49ers TO caught 13 balls or so and Jerry did yell at his coach and qb.

Didn't Marvin walked off the sidelines a couple years ago before the game was finish. Marvin was a happy camper when he caught 100 plus balls but when Reggie Wayne starting get some of those balls he was less happy.

So, who is more of a diva is very subjective...they are all divas and they will make noise if they don't get the ball.

Oh yeah, I didn't really say much about ESPN. There are who they are and that is Entertainment but what people believe is what they believe such as unnamed sources and rumors that to me is poor critical thinking skills.

As Parcells said to the media regarding TO is that they got, GOT. TO and media has this strange relationship and they can't leave each other alone but that doesn't impact his play. So, I never really cared.

PEACE
Rice and Harrison were never chased away or released like Owens, though. Keyshawn was, but he isn't even in the same orbit of player those three are.

We'll just agree to disagree on this one.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:46 AM   #139
All Star

OVR: 33

SHoulda signed with the COlts lol.

Lets see Owens try to shout at Manning lol. Manning would rip owens to no end if he complained.

Owens is a HOF WR. Bills are better with him.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #140
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated

Lets see Owens try to shout at Manning lol. Manning would rip owens to no end if he complained.

I agree. Do you notice when Owens yell at teammates they just walk away. I think a qb like Manning would be able to establish the correct the pecking order.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:52 AM   #141
All Star

OVR: 33

Trent Edwards is going to have a career year in 2009.

Like Garcia, Romo, Mcnabb have had when they had TO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #142
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Trent Edwards is going to have a career year in 2009.

Like Garcia, Romo, Mcnabb have had when they had TO.
And, like those qb's, Edwards will be thankful when Owens moves on.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 2

e i dont see how he was acancer in our locker room. i mean none of us have been in the locker room right?? and plus only ESPN has said he was a cancer. ESPN hates T.O and the cowboys. i mean look at tall the people T.O but in that box. lol got me now?

look think back to this past season. every clip you see of T.O. yelling at someone he was int he rght. when he was yelling at gurode it was because the o-line wasnt blocking **** and thats when romo got hurt. he yells at people who deserve it. everytime he was screamin a the players was when i was screaming at the T.V. for once i was with him 100% and im not even a T.O. fan.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

thats because manning does enough crying himself. if he didnt have the coach the WR's or the O-line he wouldn't be anything.

put him behind the bears o-line and well see how "great" he is, lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »