Home

Are the Bills the new Bengals?

This is a discussion on Are the Bills the new Bengals? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #41
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Are the Bills the new Bengals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I'm wondering why Terrence McGee and Leodis McKelvin haven't gone out and gotten arrested too. That way, the entire defensive backfield could have mugshots in the media guide!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #42
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateprop
But can you blame the man. He wants to win and they are doing nothing to improve, Im with you if he start to bash his teammates like T.O. loves to do or bash his coaches. I mean he is sick and tired of losing not competing at the highest level.

I would do the same thing man, I mean it reach to point when your sick and tired of getting ur *** kick. And the team owner is doing nothing to improve ur team.
This is why TO says the things he says too. Chad just talks and says he wants to win and stuff. TO tries to identify what he THINKS is the problem, whether or not he's usually right is certainly up for debate. I think a team like the Bills, that has no real leader and a lot of issues as it is would be blessed to have a guy like TO that won't take crap from anyone. Maybe the players will actually listen to him cuz god knows Dick Jauron is too much of a softy to control his own team.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #43
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
This is why TO says the things he says too. Chad just talks and says he wants to win and stuff. TO tries to identify what he THINKS is the problem, whether or not he's usually right is certainly up for debate. I think a team like the Bills, that has no real leader and a lot of issues as it is would be blessed to have a guy like TO that won't take crap from anyone. Maybe the players will actually listen to him cuz god knows Dick Jauron is too much of a softy to control his own team.
Having players listen to other players instead of the coach is what would destroy this team. TO needs to be on a team where the coach won't put up with HIS crap.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:55 AM   #44
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnuskis
Having players listen to other players instead of the coach is what would destroy this team. TO needs to be on a team where the coach won't put up with HIS crap.
To a certain point, I agree with him though. He's dead on with the difference between TO and Chad. And TO needs to be somewhere where he feels heard. A team like the Bills RIGHT NOW is a perfect place for him and what he needs to be comfortable. That definitely grows old though, and at some point would likely be a problem. But he may be gone by then anyway. For this year I think it's a great marriage.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #45
MVP

Saber's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
To a certain point, I agree with him though. He's dead on with the difference between TO and Chad. And TO needs to be somewhere where he feels heard. A team like the Bills RIGHT NOW is a perfect place for him and what he needs to be comfortable. That definitely grows old though, and at some point would likely be a problem. But he may be gone by then anyway. For this year I think it's a great marriage.
Occasionally I try to imagine the NFL and notably media coverage of it sans TO. Makes my head hurt to imagine intellectual analysis of every team (and player!) in the league instead of hearing every time he looks at a coach oddly. I'm sure someone will be plugged right into his spot once he retires and had he not been around this season, we all might be debating about Boldin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #46
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I agree he is dead on b/t TO and Ocho. TO just doesn't get how little power he has over some things and how he presents information can make things worse. He probably does think he is trying to win by pointing out dificiencies he sees. But we have seen him take entire team down becuase of it. Ocho hasn't done anything to that extent yet.

It may work out great for TO and the Bills just this year b/c he knows he has to be on his best behavior. Next year would be pushing it.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:56 AM   #47
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnuskis
Next year would be pushing it.
Agreed.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Buffalo Bills fullback Corey McIntyre has been arrested in Florida on accusations he fondled himself outside a Port St. Lucie woman's home.The incident allegedly happened about two months ago, but the 29-year-old McIntyre was arrested Thursday and charged with exposing sexual organs.
The charge is a misdemeanor and required a warrant for his arrest, which led to the lag time before McIntyre was jailed.
A spokesman for the Port St. Lucie Police says a woman claimed the player knocked on her window during the act, then fled. Police later spotted him on a bicycle.
A man listed as McIntyre's agent did not return calls seeking comment. The player was released from Martin County Jail on $10,000 bond.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4171440

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »