Home

baltimore ravens vs miami dolphins

This is a discussion on baltimore ravens vs miami dolphins within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: baltimore ravens vs miami dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
haha I wouldn't either

What the ? Are you serious? Were you born in 1995? The Dolphins have been a consistently good franchise. Since 1970, they've had five losing seasons.

edit: the Ravens have had 6 since 1996, lol.
Wow, you went out of your way to look up those statistics in order to attempt to bring down a poster you've had problems with in the past? Some vendetta my friend. I guess I can understand, I'd have quite the temper myself after yet another year of my favoite team starting off strong and finishing 7-9.

Come to think of it, as a Bills fan you should only be so lucky as to forget the past. The Dolphins with only five losing seasons? Gee, I'm not going to search the bowels of the internet to look up such statistics, but come to think of it, when you play the Bills twice a year, you are only seven games away from a winning season, so I guess it makes sense. But five, geeze, wow. To put it into perspecive, that's only one more than the number of superbowls your team lost consecutivly during the 90's. I'd like you to come back with an edgy rebuttle, but I forgot your a Bills fan, I expect you to choke, its in your city's DNA.

PS: I want you to enjoy 2009, another year of Bills mediocrity. I've got news or you, in their six winning seasons, the Ravens actually won a superbowl. But my mistake, I forgot. Looking at your avatar I cannot apologize enough. You guys have made the key off season aquisition of the coveted ancient wide reciever in the twilight of his career. On the bright side, while it will be another year of losing, it will be a highly publicized one at that. Get your hot wings ready TO, be sure to wipe that hot sauce off your face when confronted by the media, because crying at a press conference after your team blows three in a row would look that much more embarrasing with red **** on your face.

Last edited by Adam Dayton; 06-17-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #34
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

lol, did it take you all day to think up that one? I guess you gotta deflect deflect deflect when you get proven hilariously wrong!

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 06-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #35
Banned

Icon8 Re: baltimore ravens vs miami dolphins

Quote:
lol, did it take you all day to think up that one? I guess you gotta deflect deflect deflect when you get proven hilariously wrong!
No, I'm just a brilliant kid with the wpm count of a homely middle aged secratary. Proven hilariously wrong? Dude if I were flat out wrong it wouldnt be hilarious, most things on internet forums are not. Find me the statistics, statistics boy, because something tells me the Dolphins have dabbled with mediocrity since post Marino days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #36
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Dayton
No, I'm just a brilliant kid with the wpm count of a homely middle aged secratary. Proven hilariously wrong? Dude if I were flat out wrong it wouldnt be hilarious, most things on internet forums are not. Find me the statistics, statistics boy, because something tells me the Dolphins have dabbled with mediocrity since post Marino days.
Flailin' still I see. Actually, after Marino they went 11-5, 11-5, 9-7, 10-6. With Jay Fiedler at the helm. Try ProFootballreference.com for all your homer correcting needs!

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 06-17-2009, 11:17 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Flailin' still I see. Actually, after Marino they went 11-5, 11-5, 9-7, 10-6. With Jay Fiedler at the helm. Try ProFootballreference.com for all your homer correcting needs!
Homer? I wasn't the one bitching for an all but statistically eliminated Bills/ Dolphins game to be moved to Sunday night over much better options. Nice try Muggins, few homers larger than you exist. You bring that much more embarrassment to fans in upstate NY. BTW, you "proving me wrong" was so hilarious. I hear birds chirping buddy. You must be use to that sound, you've seen Bills home games come week 16
Old 06-17-2009, 11:36 PM   #38

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Wow a Bills fan helping the Dolphins cause. Maybe they all aren't that bad.

Of course TJ on the other hand...
Old 06-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #39
Dibs!

Madman55's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm a pats fan, so I'd say just go for the Ravens.

But as stated multiple times already: Promising QB, Amazing D, Good system in general.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:29 AM   #40
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino13882
Wow a Bills fan helping the Dolphins cause. Maybe they all aren't that bad.

Of course TJ on the other hand...
Yeah, I feel really bad defending them. Dude is flailing around though, citing irrelevant opinions instead of facts and throwing out dumb personal attacks

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »