Home

Oakland Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punches Assistant...

This is a discussion on Oakland Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punches Assistant... within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #17
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Oakland Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punches Assistant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Good job guys. I guess all you guys' team won the superbowl last year. Oh that's right, no they didn't. You guys were just 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, etc losers. Obviously you guys have no idea about what happens inside locker rooms of NFL organizations. Fights break out all the time on ALL the teams. Get over yourselves. Unless you're a steelers fan, you're sitting on the same bus as the Raiders. You're just sitting closer to the front.
lol
Old 08-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Good job guys. I guess all you guys' team won the superbowl last year. Oh that's right, no they didn't. You guys were just 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, etc losers. Obviously you guys have no idea about what happens inside locker rooms of NFL organizations. Fights break out all the time on ALL the teams. Get over yourselves. Unless you're a steelers fan, you're sitting on the same bus as the Raiders. You're just sitting closer to the front.
lol Denial Is Not A River In Egypt
Old 08-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #19
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

No Romanowski jokes?

Looks like its Romanowski Vs Cable in the finals.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

F A I L .
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!

Last edited by J0nnD0ugh; 08-17-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #21
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Someone sounds mighty upset and I don't even know why LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 09:16 PM   #22
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBMavs20
I would rather be a Lions fan than Raiders fan. The Lions will get better, while the Raiders never will as long as Al Davis is running the team.

The Lions weren't that bad before Matt Millen showed up. Now that he is gone, there is some light at the end of the tunnel. At least the Lions are going in the right direction.

Would you rather have Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson as your future? Or JaMarcus Russell and Darrius Heyward-Bey?
The Raiders went to the SB before Millen went to Detroit, so if you're going to say the lions were pretty good then it'd only be fair to say the Raiders were too. As for the talent, I'd rather have Calvin and anybody... but if the team doesn't get better fast, he may be catching passes for another team. And I'd also much rather have McFadden and Bush than Kevin Smith. Both teams have a ways to go but a good starting point.

lol @ Cable though. Wow. Yeah, there are fights at every camp, but not between coaches. Definitely not with the head coach throwing a sucker punch.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #23
Pro

MBMavs20's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
The Raiders went to the SB before Millen went to Detroit, so if you're going to say the lions were pretty good then it'd only be fair to say the Raiders were too. As for the talent, I'd rather have Calvin and anybody... but if the team doesn't get better fast, he may be catching passes for another team. And I'd also much rather have McFadden and Bush than Kevin Smith. Both teams have a ways to go but a good starting point.

lol @ Cable though. Wow. Yeah, there are fights at every camp, but not between coaches. Definitely not with the head coach throwing a sucker punch.
You are correct, the Raiders were a good team when they went to the Super Bowl in 2003. However, my point was since the Super Bowl, they have been a train wreck. Bad personnel decisions, bad drafting, coaching merry-go-round, etc..

Since 2003, they have a record of 24-72. Clearly the Raiders are having a hard time finding stablilty, and with Al Davis running the show, I doubt it's going to get better anytime soon.

Only thing helping the Raiders right now is that they play in the AFC West. With the Chiefs and Broncos rebuilding, it should be a competitive race for 2nd place.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 PM   #24
Get Ducked Up!

oakfan162's Arena

OVR: 17

Shockingly unsurprising... lol
Warriors
49ers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »