Home

NY @ Philly

This is a discussion on NY @ Philly within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #25
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: NY @ Philly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
Only explanation for Eli being awful is that the plantar fascitis is affecting his ability to throw.

Secondary actually isn't bad, CC Brown is bad. The past three weeks every team the Giants have faced has targeted CC Brown. Brown could be the worst player in the NFL.
It's possible the injury is affecting some his accuracy. Although he's never been super accurate to begin with. Some of those throws are simply bad decisions, same as last week, and that has nothing to do with the injury.

Their secondary is average at best, and everyone has been getting taken advantage of. You don't give up 48 points to the Saints or 30 points in one half, just by getting one guy picked on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #26
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Eli seems to be reverting back to the Eli before the SB run. This isn't good if you're a Giants fan.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 11-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #27
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Eagles whipped us. I hope the Giants can snap out of this, soon.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 11-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #28

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Chargers could win next week with the defense getting a little better every game. From the way I read these posts by everyone it sounds like Rivers is going to have a field day next sunday.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #29
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Chargers could win next week with the defense getting a little better every game. From the way I read these posts by everyone it sounds like Rivers is going to have a field day next sunday.
May wanna slow your roll. The Chargers oline still has some issues (and I'm assuming that all pro center won't be back yet). IF Rivers has time, he could have a field day. That's far from a guarantee.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #30

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
May wanna slow your roll. The Chargers oline still has some issues (and I'm assuming that all pro center won't be back yet). IF Rivers has time, he could have a field day. That's far from a guarantee.
well not exactly a field day but, he's probably going to have a pretty good game. Even with the banged up O-line there still proving that they can go threw the air pretty good. The defense is nothing to brag about but, they are extremely better than they was at the beginning of the year. The fact that the defense kept the broncos to a field goal for the first half was pretty good with the type of O-line and running attack they have.

The special teams lost us that broncos game for the most part and they only had one TD on offense late in the game. I have serious doubts that SD will beat NYG or Philly and they will probably win but, they have gotten better since thier bye week which gives me some kind of hope. Teams aren't running wild anymore on the chargers and It starts with that. Not saying thier going to win with ease or win at all but, I think they'll make It a challenge.

Edit: I don't mention the the Cheifs and Raiders because, everybody knows what they are. Thats not top talent but, the broncos have top O-line talent, great running attack, good receivers, and one of the best defenses in the league right now.

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 11-01-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #31
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm not saying you shouldn't have hope, just that you probably shouldn't come in a PHI/NYG thread saying Rivers will have a field day based on what's been talked about here. The Chargers line doesn't compare to either of these teams. The Giants D line is still a beast and could have Rivers looking like Aaron Rodgers next week. But like I said, IF he can get protection he should have a good game but that's no assumption... it'll be a completely different game than this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 27

The Giants are falling apart. I didn't expect this to happen today. You just can't turn the ball over like that and have too many chances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »