Home

Chargers @ Titans

This is a discussion on Chargers @ Titans within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
Go Titans..

OVR: 34
Chargers @ Titans

Titans Vs Chargers on Christmas Night. The Chargers are on fire with 9 straight wins. Titans are climbing back out of an 0-6 Start. Last time the Titans played the Chargers was the AFC wild card round in 2007 , the Chargers edged the Titans 17-6.Do the Titans win to keep there small playoff hopes alive? Or do the Chargers clinch the 1st Round Bye and 2# Seed , or will the chargers have to wait to play the Redskins in the regular season finale to clinch?

Last edited by Evan_OS; 12-22-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Chargers @ Titans

Good writeup,

Pretty similar to this one:

http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...f-da77148fb2f6
Old 12-22-2009, 12:15 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

Chargers end Tennessee's season Christmas Night. The Chargers are just too hot right now. If they do lose they have a chance of losing the 2# Seed in the playoffs. I just don't see this Happening. I think Chris Johnson has a big day , but not enough to keep them into to game. Chargers 24 Titans 14
Old 12-22-2009, 12:19 AM   #4
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

I'm going with the Titans. I'm telling you that Titans team is going to be VERY scary come the playoffs (well if they make it)

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 12-22-2009, 12:20 AM   #5
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

I think they also have a chance , but they need to stop Rivers.

Last edited by Evan_OS; 12-22-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

My guess is the Chargers stack eight and nine in the box and make Vince Young beat them. The Chargers have enough confidence in their CB's (Jammer, Cromartie, and Cason) to lock down the Titans' WR corps.

Weddle, Ellison, Gregory, and Spillman are going to need to be huge in helping try to contain the running game and Cesaire's injury is going to hurt the defensive line rotation the Chargers have been using with success the past eight weeks.

I'd look for Yound and the Titans to try to exploit the middle of the field where the Chargers are usually vulnerable and should be even moreso with so much attention focused on trying to shut down CJ.

Tennessee's biggest concern will be whether or not their secondary can contain the Chargers WR's and with losing Bulluck and Thornton for the year Gates becomes an even bigger issue than he was prior to their injuries.

Big game for both teams.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #7
Pro

SuperChargers's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsTop
My guess is the Chargers stack eight and nine in the box and make Vince Young beat them. The Chargers have enough confidence in their CB's (Jammer, Cromartie, and Cason) to lock down the Titans' WR corps.

Weddle, Ellison, Gregory, and Spillman are going to need to be huge in helping try to contain the running game and Cesaire's injury is going to hurt the defensive line rotation the Chargers have been using with success the past eight weeks.

I'd look for Yound and the Titans to try to exploit the middle of the field where the Chargers are usually vulnerable and should be even moreso with so much attention focused on trying to shut down CJ.

Tennessee's biggest concern will be whether or not their secondary can contain the Chargers WR's and with losing Bulluck and Thornton for the year Gates becomes an even bigger issue than he was prior to their injuries.

Big game for both teams.
Agreed but I believe CJ will tear us up big time.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:39 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

With Keith Bulluck out , as well as David Thorton , the Chargers could have a good running game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »