Home

Ben Roethlisberger Accused...Again

This is a discussion on Ben Roethlisberger Accused...Again within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 26
Ben Roethlisberger Accused...Again

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-ro...exual-assault/

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a young woman in Georgia, TMZ has learned.

The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.

According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released.

We're told in addition to the alleged victim, witnesses are being interviewed -- and one law enforcement source says they will attempt to interview Roethlisberger.

In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating.

As we previously reported, Roethlisberger is being sued by a Reno woman, Andrea McNulty, who claims the QB sexually assaulted her in 2008.

UPDATE: We're told Ben Roethlisberger has already been interviewed by police. We're also told no formal charges have been filed at this point.

UPDATE 3:30 PM EST: A rep from the Steelers tells TMZ, "We are gathering information on this incident - until then we have no further comment."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: AGAIN!!!! BEN

Ben is a ****** for being dumb enough to put himself (and the franchise) in this situation again. Regardless of whether or not he did it the allegations are out there in the public domain again. Ben does not make good choices. Maybe for his post-football career move he could replace Gary the ****** in Howard Stern's Whack Pack.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Smh. Damn Ben.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

What the hell does Ben do in the offseason? Geez, Ben.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 03-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #5
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Reserving judgment. Ben likes low rent skanks for some reason. I'll wait to hear some evidence before I give this particular skank the benefit of the doubt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 17

If the crime lab results come back positive I want him off the team. Reserving judgement of course after the first accuser turned out to be a total nut job. But Ben needs to start hanging out exlusively with people in his own tax bracket. He's got a $100 Million contract and he's hanging out in dive bars partying with 20 year olds. Stupid.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #7
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
If the crime lab results come back positive I want him off the team. Reserving judgement of course after the first accuser turned out to be a total nut job. But Ben needs to start hanging out exlusively with people in his own tax bracket. He's got a $100 Million contract and he's hanging out in dive bars partying with 20 year olds. Stupid.

It's the midwestern version of "keeping it real". Dig the bike accident with no helmet. That's who he see's himself as, a cool biker who happens to have money. Not as a professional with larger responsibilities. I like Ben, I like his all-out do anything to win style. But you can't live that way off the field. We've seen it too many times: I'm talking to you Lawrence Taylor.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

No matter how many times these accusations come up, ill always give the benefit of the doubt to the athlete. He still should be a bit smarter in choosing who he "associates" himself with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »