Home

Should The Steelers Move On From Big Ben?

This is a discussion on Should The Steelers Move On From Big Ben? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #129
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Should The Steelers Move On From Big Ben?

Those jokes are the worst. It's not like it took more than a google search to realize you're joking but it's still not funny.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:04 AM   #130
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

I just wish people would get the whole story 1st, or at least as much of it as they can before they're ready to decapitate him, instead of just reading quotes

This has a good run down of every thing reported in proper context

http://ludwig.squarespace.com/politi...lisberger.html

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 04-17-2010, 08:57 AM   #131
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
I just wish people would get the whole story 1st, or at least as much of it as they can before they're ready to decapitate him, instead of just reading quotes

This has a good run down of every thing reported in proper context

http://ludwig.squarespace.com/politi...lisberger.html

I notice how this person conviently left out the part about a witness saying that one of the bodyguards was dragging the girl. I also notice how he left how the first officer to question Big Ben had already shown bias in the case by putting the bad mouth on the accuser. But yeah,this story is in the proper context.

I understand you're a Steelers fan,but if even a little bit of whats in those police reports is true,Ben is a first rate slimeball. I think he got away with one personally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #132
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Jefe
I notice how this person conviently left out the part about a witness saying that one of the bodyguards was dragging the girl. I also notice how he left how the first officer to question Big Ben had already shown bias in the case by putting the bad mouth on the accuser. But yeah,this story is in the proper context.

I understand you're a Steelers fan,but if even a little bit of whats in those police reports is true,Ben is a first rate slimeball. I think he got away with one personally.
Well which story is it then, because her friends are telling one(being dragged there) and shes telling another........Im glad everybody just accepts drunk people who wear tags like DTF(Down to F****), words as truth now a days as well....

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 04-17-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #133
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Well which story is it then, because her friends are telling one(being dragged there) and shes telling another........Im glad everybody just accepts drunk people who wear tags like DTF(Down to F****), words as truth now a days as well....
Don't know how old you are or if you went to college but underage drinking and wearing stupid tags really isn't all that uncommon and doesn't scream "rape me" or "I'm lying because I'm drunk". You can read the entire, nonbiased account in one of the links in the opinion piece you posted. It's the one by the smoking gun if you'd like to make your own opinion.

The bottom line is none of the stories paint the entire picture and we'll never know what really happened. I know enough from what Ben said and what his off duty cop friends admitted to to consider him a scum bag. I have no reason to judge the girl because she's not a professional athlete in the public spotlight, opening herself up for such judging. That's all that really matters.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:42 AM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 13

I think that they should give him at least one more chance. Only because he has brought them two Super Bowl wins in the last decade, and that would be a shame to just let him go like that, one more chance.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:48 AM   #135
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbigmike2121
I think that they should give him at least one more chance. Only because he has brought them two Super Bowl wins in the last decade, and that would be a shame to just let him go like that, one more chance.
3 chances isnt enough?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 05:13 AM   #136
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Locked. Use the Ben Roethlisberger Saga thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »