Home

Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas--is this their year to shine?

This is a discussion on Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas--is this their year to shine? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2010, 02:49 PM   #17
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas--is this their year to shine?

lol Right...It's cool though, I'll take a couple of them groundes McNabb be throwing for them long bombs he be doing also, buying time with his feet and his great play action. I'll take that.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 05-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
You mean they have to learn like DeShawn Jackson did? If you've just got cheap shots why bother posting?
Cheap shots??

did you watch every Eagles game since McNabb has been an Eagle? I doubt you have so untill you do, you can't say how McNabb will play. I have seen him play for the past 10 years and I know what I'm talking about.

Also if your going to talk about a player, have the courtesy to spell his name right, its DeSean, not DeShawn.

When Jackson came to the Eagles, they had a good/great Oline that have been working together for years, they knew what McNabb was going to do. They had Westbrook who was coming off a 1000 yard season and at the time wasn't injured.

McNabb going to the Redskins who have a sub par Oline. Their best OT retired this off season. and don't forget all those RB who are all on the wrong side of 30 Johnson, Parker, Portis. so you are telling me that McNabb and his WR will have a great season, even though this is his first time with this Oline and WR Core? Yeah I don't think so. and comparing Kelly and Thomas to Jackson is just plain idiotic my friend. Maybe next season or the year after that, but I don't expect anything great from them. I predict less then 800 yards for Kelly and Thomas and you can quote me on that
Old 05-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #19
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawkinseffect
Cheap shots??

did you watch every Eagles game since McNabb has been an Eagle? I doubt you have so untill you do, you can't say how McNabb will play. I have seen him play for the past 10 years and I know what I'm talking about.

Also if your going to talk about a player, have the courtesy to spell his name right, its DeSean, not DeShawn.

When Jackson came to the Eagles, they had a good/great Oline that have been working together for years, they knew what McNabb was going to do. They had Westbrook who was coming off a 1000 yard season and at the time wasn't injured.

McNabb going to the Redskins who have a sub par Oline. Their best OT retired this off season. and don't forget all those RB who are all on the wrong side of 30 Johnson, Parker, Portis. so you are telling me that McNabb and his WR will have a great season, even though this is his first time with this Oline and WR Core? Yeah I don't think so. and comparing Kelly and Thomas to Jackson is just plain idiotic my friend. Maybe next season or the year after that, but I don't expect anything great from them. I predict less then 800 yards for Kelly and Thomas and you can quote me on that
Give me a break.

First of all, where did I say McNabb or either WR would have a great season? And where did I compare Kelley or Thomas to Jackson? Here's your post to remind you:

Quote:
Having McNabb for one season will not help them, they got to learn to be lead to much, learn to jump up 4 feet to make the catch and how to catch the ball when its thrown at your feet. I don't see them doing that great this season.
So... as I said, Jackson seemed to do fine with McNabb in a very short amount of time despite being led too much, not jumping 4 feet to make a catch and having balls thrown at his feet. I mean, I clearly haven't watched as many Eagles games as you but I know I saw Jackson doing pretty well his 1st two years in the league. And... with your post that pretty much exaggerated all that I just mentioned, it's just a bunch of cheap shots no matter how much you try to back track now. Don't try to group me with anyone else who posted to make it seem otherwise. If your last post is how you feel, then you should've said that instead of just throwing the cheap shots.

And if you're going to correct spelling then check yourself. It's "too" not "to". The sentence ends after "Having McNabb for one season will not help them." What you posted is a run on. Even if you're going to use "got" it should be "they've got to". It's "led" not "lead". It should be "it's" not "its". And I didn't even touch your last post that's just as badly written. Pretty much all that is correct is spelling DeSean's name.

Last edited by wwharton; 05-25-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:26 PM   #20
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

preach...
Old 05-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like both players, and with the addition of McNabb, they will break out this year.

NCAA FB:Miami Hurricanes.

NCAA BB:Georgetown

NBA: LA Lakers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2010, 11:41 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 8

Dawkins, you clearly was trying to take a cheap shot at the Redskins and you know it.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:26 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phixius
Dawkins, you clearly was trying to take a cheap shot at the Redskins and you know it.

actually no, its not a cheap shot when its true. McNabb is going behind a new offensive line that he has never played behind. In philly he had years with those guys and they knew all his moves. in DC he is behind a new Oline that had trouble last season, and with their best player, LT Chris Samuels retires this offseason.

Their running game is still unknown, you got 3 RB on the wrong side of 30. and you are telling me that the skins will have a great season?? yeah right
Old 05-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #24
Rookie

prime21time37's Arena

OVR: 5

i think thomas will be much improved. malcomlm kelley could be a nice red zione target or chain mover on 3rd downs. they need alot of work though with mcnabb and the oline must block better. but i remember mcnabb in some championship games with pinkston, thrash, and freddie mitchell in the mix. i know mcnabb was younger, but he still is a great qb and the skins are not as bad as they played last year. but to the OP i think there numbers should both go up a little.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »