Home

Week 12: Packers (7-3) @ Falcons (8-2)

This is a discussion on Week 12: Packers (7-3) @ Falcons (8-2) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2010, 01:03 AM   #9
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Week 12: Packers (7-3) @ Falcons (8-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lint
If Abe is playing, we will get some pressure on Rogers.

Matt Ryan is becoming Peyton Manning like before my very eyes and I am EXTREMELY HAPPY!!! Roddy White is arguably the best route runner in football.

If the packers do not stop Turner first, this will be a long game for the Packers.
Rodgers is elusive, and the Packers have given up less sacks than last year.

Rodgers has been on fire the last 2 games and is red hot.

The Packers have a few good corners in Williams and Woodson, plus the beast, Matthews chasing Ryan.

The Packers bottled up AP pretty good last Sunday and their D has given up 10 pts in the last 3 games.

Interesting matchup. Turner is a beast and Ryan and White are playing well.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:09 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

I think my homerism is showing...

I get flack from a Bear fan, a Steelers fan, and a plethora of Panther fans for my teams previous ineptitude. Now the tables have turned (in my best Rick James voice )

Matt Ryan is my QB and I am extremely happy to have him as my QB.

I miss Vick, but Ryan is a beast and has lead this team to back to back winning seasons( about to be back to back to back) and this coaching staff with this QB will make a monster combination for years to come.

Off topic: I think the bengals are trying to draft Andrew Luck because Carson Palmer is HORRIBAD!!!! or TERRIBAD!!

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Old 11-24-2010, 01:10 AM   #11
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Long game? How so? Not to mention the only RB who's gone over 100 yds on us in the last year was Adrian Peterson. The smaller, shifty backs are the ones that give us the most trouble and that usually ain't much.

Best bet for Ryan is to keep our Offense off the field for as long as possible and not try and take too many chances against our Secondary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #12
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Rodgers is elusive, and the Packers have given up less sacks than last year.

Rodgers has been on fire the last 2 games and is red hot.

The Packers have a few good corners in Williams and Woodson, plus the beast, Matthews chasing Ryan.

The Packers bottled up AP pretty good last Sunday and their D has given up 10 pts in the last 3 games.

Interesting matchup. Turner is a beast and Ryan and White are playing well.
Not saying Rodgers isn't good, but torching the Cowboys and Vikings secondary isn't something that has been exactly hard this season.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:18 AM   #13
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
Not saying Rodgers isn't good, but torching the Cowboys and Vikings secondary isn't something that has been exactly hard this season.
True, but it's all about confidence and momentum. Rodgers hasn't been clicking as much as last season, so, maybe those games are confidence boosters and carries over to the last remaining games.

Winfield is a darn good corner, but the Packers know he lines up in the slot. That is why they had a lot of streaks, hitches and fades to the outside on the Vikes outside CB's.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:20 AM   #14
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
True, but it's all about confidence and momentum. Rodgers hasn't been clicking as much as last season, so, maybe those games are confidence boosters and carries over to the last remaining games.

Winfield is a darn good corner, but the Packers know he lines up in the slot. That is why they had a lot of streaks, hitches and fades to the outside on the Vikes outside CB's.
I hear you. Rodgers honestly didn't impress me as much as last year with some of his performances. But he seems to have hit his stride. That's scary.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:21 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
Packers are coach killers

YOU STAY AWAY FROM COACH SMITH!!!!

seriously though beating up on these teams at that time was like beating up on a 5 year old in Madden or NBA2K11 or pool... or any sport... or anything in life....

Anyway the true test is this week for the Packers and Falcons so lets have a good game and let the Falcons *cough* I mean best team win.

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2010, 01:30 AM   #16
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Rodgers has looked like....meh all year with the exception of the last 2 games. And yet we're still 7-3 after having being carried by the Defense for much of the year, which goes back to what I said earlier in that our Offense is finally starting to hit on all cylinders and that's not good because people have seen what we're capable of when we're clicking lol.

But who cares about who's hottest and who did what against who and all that google goggle nonsense because once 1PM is here on Sunday, none of that will matter

Wish this game was the Sunday Nighter instead of forcing us to another helping of Manning and Trash....I mean company vs. the Chargers again SMH

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »