Home

Kenny Britt shows support for Vince Young.

This is a discussion on Kenny Britt shows support for Vince Young. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #17
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Kenny Britt shows support for Vince Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
He's a good coach because that's what his buddies in the media have pummelled down everyone's throats. It's also the reason why the best explanation presented for the friction with Vince Young is because VY is "immature" and "childish". You don't hear about Vince's side. Kenny Britt's gesture says it all - there is a side not being told.

With 6/16 winning seasons and a playoff record that is one miracle play away from being down right pathetic, I'm struggling to see how Jeff Fisher is even a "good" coach.

Yeah, some of the older players like him, but that's largely because their positions are secure under his veteran friendly style.
Great post man I agree with everything you stated.

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 12-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Either Fisher or Young will be gone in the offseason (assuming no lockout). At this point I think my money is on Fisher being on the outs, as crazy as that might sound.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Either Fisher or Young will be gone in the offseason (assuming no lockout). At this point I think my money is on Fisher being on the outs, as crazy as that might sound.
I agree.

Bud Adams still wants young around after his temper tantrum and I don't think Fisher can really put up with him any longer.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_OS
I agree.

Bud Adams still wants young around after his temper tantrum and I don't think Fisher can really put up with him any longer.
Yeah, the fact that the owner said he's bringing both back makes me think that Jeff Fisher is already planning on which team he's going to take over next year.

The relationship between VY and Fisher was never that good from the start, and Fisher didn't even want to draft him, but now things are just out of hand. I didn't think things could get any crazier after that whole suicide rumor from VY, but they have.

Old 12-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #21
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Yeah didn't Gruden know Gannon inside and out? I remember seeing footage of the Buccs Superbowl practice and Gruden actually practiced as Gannon for them.
The Raiders coaching staff did not think to change their plays or audibles from when JG last coached OAK. This led to the BUCS D pretty much knowing OAK's playbook inside and out. Brilliant OAK!!

Fisher's time is up with Titans. Fish has had 16 years to prove himself. I wanted him gone after he waited so long to put Vince in last season as he waited til team was 0-6 before putting him in. Collins had lost 9 straight games (adding the 3 straight losses the year before) Vince deserves atleast one where he is not constantly being questioned by his coach in public and disrespected. In football you see how malcontents on clubs usually get aired out by teammates (see Portis, and Haynesworth). I have not seen or heard anyone on the team back up Fisher's claims which seems odd if he has been a problem for this long on the team allegedly.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #22
Train Nsane or remainsame

Feared's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
The Raiders coaching staff did not think to change their plays or audibles from when JG last coached OAK. This led to the BUCS D pretty much knowing OAK's playbook inside and out. Brilliant OAK!!

Fisher's time is up with Titans. Fish has had 16 years to prove himself. I wanted him gone after he waited so long to put Vince in last season as he waited til team was 0-6 before putting him in. Collins had lost 9 straight games (adding the 3 straight losses the year before) Vince deserves atleast one where he is not constantly being questioned by his coach in public and disrespected. In football you see how malcontents on clubs usually get aired out by teammates (see Portis, and Haynesworth). I have not seen or heard anyone on the team back up Fisher's claims which seems odd if he has been a problem for this long on the team allegedly.
Well in all fairness to them, the one and only team they could have faced in which that knowledge could end up biting them in the behind was Tampa Bay, and what are the chances you end up playing them in a Super Bowl?

It was poor planning ahead by their Coaching staff but there is no way in 2 weeks you can change your audible system, and terminology within the playbook so you might as well stick with the guns that brought you there.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #23
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Yeah don't remind me, I still have nightmares thinking about that SB, especially considering what's gone on since then.

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 12-11-2010, 02:51 AM   #24
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
I didn't either until about 8 years ago, Al Davis traded Jon Gruden to the Bucs for the the Bucs' 1st and 2nd round pick in 2002, a 1st in 2003, a 2nd in 2004, and $8 Million in cash.

It looked like one of the great pimp moves of all time by Davis until the next Super Bowl. And then all those resulting picks only turned into guys like Phillip Buchanon, Langston Walker, Tyler Brayton and Tony Hollings.
I coulda swore the NFL changed the rules after this or maybe after Herm Edwards or something so that coaches couldn't be traded anymore
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »