Home

NFC Championship: Packers @ Bears

This is a discussion on NFC Championship: Packers @ Bears within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 02:46 AM   #73
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NFC Championship: Packers @ Bears

This game is going to be awesome. The two franchises who have played 181 games against each other, this is all about tradition and rivalry. It's a game that could go either way, I just want a Chicago win.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:09 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnes12eaglesfan
Not gonna lie, I am heavily on the Packers bandwagon at this point
As am I. I'm hoping for a Packers/Jets SB with the Packers winning.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 01-17-2011, 05:58 AM   #75
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

If Aaron Rodgers put up a performance like he did against Atlanta, the Pack will advance to the super bowl. Aaron's been ridiculously hot these past 2 weeks and I don't see him slowing down until he hoists that Lombardi Trophy.

Go Pack Go

24-10 GB winning in fashion.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #76
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Nice to see two NFC North teams in the NFC Championship. I'll be rooting for the Pack, but I'm not going to complain if the Bears win.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaStY JOSH
If Aaron Rodgers put up a performance like he did against Atlanta, the Pack will advance to the super bowl. Aaron's been ridiculously hot these past 2 weeks and I don't see him slowing down until he hoists that Lombardi Trophy.

Go Pack Go

24-10 GB winning in fashion.

First off i have to say that considering expectations and early indications of the Bears this season, i think that this year has already been a success. Im a Lovie Smith fan and having start the year on the hotseat and end it in the NFC championship would definitely be a success, also, i really want a ring for Urlacher, it would help completely cement his status as an all time great bears linebacker and put him up there with Payton, Jordan, Ditka, and a few others in the eyes of Chicago sports fans. Same thing for Briggs and the horribly under appreciated Charles Tillman who might be the greatest Bear CB of all time. This defense may not have another year like this again.

I think they will slow the Pack down like they have the prior 2 times, along with the weather, we just need Cutler to show up and stay upright and i think we win this 20-13

and does anyone remember the old comic strip Goofus and Galant. I cant help but look at Jay as Goofus and Aaron as Galant. Rodgers is the most talented QB in the league right now whereas Jay is the most physically gifted overall but he doesnt have Rodgers ungoddly accuracy, Rodgers will get his ring, just not this year.

Last edited by feeq14; 01-17-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #78
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
also, i really want a ring for Urlacher, it would help completely cement his status as an all time great bears linebacker and put him up there with Payton, Jordan, Ditka, and a few others in the eyes of Chicago sports fans. Same thing for Briggs and the horribly under appreciated Charles Tillman who might be the greatest Bear CB of all time. This defense may not have another year like this again.
I will say the same with Woodson. It would put him up there with Starr, Hornung, Nitschke,
Wood, Adderlery, Taylor, Kramer, Thurston, Favre, and last but not least, Reggie White. Same with the unappreciated Tramon Williams who is rising to the stars.

Cutler can wait for his ring, too.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #79
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I will say the same with Woodson. It would put him up there with Starr, Hornung, Nitschke,
Wood, Adderlery, Taylor, Kramer, Thurston, Favre, and last but not least, Reggie White. Same with the unappreciated Tramon Williams who is rising to the stars.

Cutler can wait for his ring, too.
Well think about the rest of your team. Would you want Green Bay going on winning the superbowl without Ryan Grant, Al Harris, and Jermicheal Finely. Be considerate!
Old 01-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #80
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

I can't wait for this game. May the best team win.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »