Home

Top 5 (NFL Players That You Hate)

This is a discussion on Top 5 (NFL Players That You Hate) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 22
Re: Top 5 (NFL Players That You Hate)

Aaron Rodgers for obvious reasons.

But Mark Sanchez. God I hate him with a passion. I've never seen a QB so terrible that is constantly groomed by the media on a daily basis. Nothing is more infuriating then watching any ESPN program and hearing about how talented and athletic and smart Mark Sanchez is? Really? It's like, doesn't anyone else see that this doucher is probably going to be out of a job in the next 2-3 years when the Jets realize he's severely handicapped any chance they had to win a Super Bowl.

Oh, and everyone on the Bears offensive line lol
Old 10-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #10
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

FIVE - Scott Norwood (it wasn't his fault but the hate and sorrow I felt that night in '91 still lives on)

FOUR - Bill Romonowski (one of the dirtiest players in the game during his era)

THREE - James Harrison (A total fool who pulls out the "woe is me" card whenever he gets called out on his dirty play)

TWO - Terrell Owens (One of the biggest "me me me" type players and he's proven to become a cancer in every locker room he's played in)

ONE - Tom Brady (for obvious reasons, the Bills have been Brady's bitch for his entire career up until the last game)

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 10-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #11
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

1. Roddy White. **** this guy. Hard. Of all the bitches in the league, he's the most bitchmade. And he deserves everything bad said about him. Everytime I hear his name I think of his little Katrina comment and it just rages inside me.
I don't really "hate" anybody else in the league. That's just about it.

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 04:54 PM   #12
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19

John Elway, Brett Favre, Rex Grossman, Tony Romo, and Tom Brady
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!
Old 10-12-2011, 05:12 PM   #13
MVP

Rancid Radio's Arena

OVR: 14

Michael Vick - My least favorite player ever, I hated him before he went to Prison and even more after. He's just a generally bad human being, and being a dog person makes me just want to see him get a concussion every week.

Aaron Rodgers - Honestly, he's one of the best in the game right now but I hate the Packers and I hate A-Rodg too. I honestly can't tell you why exactly I dislike the Pack, but I do and I want them to lose every week so Rodgers is on my **** list.

Shawne Merriman - The weird thing about Merriman, is that I actually didn't like him when he was good either. I knew the type of guy he is, and although I'd prefer him to still be tearing it up I'm glad he's wallowing in mediocrity now.

Tom Brady - Brady has grown on me, and I don't really dislike him that much anymore. But he pretty much ruined LT's career, and for that I will never forgive him.

Jack del Rio - Yeah, he's not a player but I don't dislike many players and this is my first chance to take a shot at him. I love the Chargers, but I also have a mancrush on Indy and Jacksonville for whatever reason and always root for them. Jack del Rio sucks, always has sucked, and he's pretty much ruining MJD's career year in and out.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #14
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Preface by saying that since we don't truly 'know' any of these guys, hate is a strong word, but in this context take 'hate' to mean 'strongly dislike'.

1. Phillip Rivers - he just seems like a total d-bag to me. Seems cocky, arrogant, seems like a frat boy. Respect his abilities as a QB, but can't stand his on field demeanor.

2. Mark Sanchez/Rex Ryan - Rex Ryan more than Sanchez. Ryan runs his mouth so much for a coach that really hasn't won ****. He's so full of himself, and I root for the Jets to lose every year b/c of him putting him in the Super Bowl every year. Sanchez I don't like because he gets overhyped by the media, and seems like a cocky guy. And I remember the hot dog eating a few years ago on the sidelines in Oakland.

3. Tony Romo - I actually don't hate the guy, just dislike his stupid little smirk he does when things are going well, then the sadface (head down, Charlie Brown style) which he does whenever something goes wrong. And also hate the way the media slurps him whenever he does well, but then turn on him when he does poorly. I just think he gets too much attention for being a mediocre QB. Probably has more to do w/ my disdain for the Cowboys.

4. James Harrison - Just always seems like a clown whenever he says something to the press. The whole 'retire' thing last year was a joke and made me lose a lot of respect for the guy. He's a good player, but should be banned from ever talking in front of a microphone.

5. JaSuckus Russell - Biggest draft bust in NFL history. Part of me feels sorry for the guy, but the other part doesn't because he's a massive waste of talent and money and set the Raiders back 2-3 years.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #15
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
  1. Roddy White. **** this guy. Hard. Of all the bitches in the league, he's the most bitchmade. And he deserves everything bad said about him. Everytime I hear his name I think of his little Katrina comment and it just rages inside me.
I don't really "hate" anybody else in the league. That's just about it.
I have no idea what you're talking about (and I'm not sure I want to know. Sounds pretty bad).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #16
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I have no idea what you're talking about (and I'm not sure I want to know. Sounds pretty bad).
As qouted by White- "The grace of god gave them tht championship so tht city wouldn fall apart now and now they think they hot [obscenity],"

I didn't edit the tweet and obviously he's referring to the Saints..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »