Home

Week 17 SNF: Dallas Cowboys (8-7) @ Washington Redskins (9-6)

This is a discussion on Week 17 SNF: Dallas Cowboys (8-7) @ Washington Redskins (9-6) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Week 17: Dallas Cowboys (8-7) at Washington Redskins (9-6) *Flexed to Sunday Nigh

Either this one or the other thread should be closed. There's two.

Anyway just hoping for a good game. Getting tired of all the primetime snoozers we've had this year.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 12-24-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Week 17: Dallas Cowboys (8-7) at Washington Redskins (9-6) *Flexed to Sunday Nigh

can't wait for this. basically a play-in game. im not up on all the scenarios, but if the 'Boys won, might Washington still be able to get in?

either way, i expect a shoot out. who knows, maybe the status of Griffin's knee will be a deciding factor if Dallas can get a good pass rush. I'm lookin forward to the Romo vs Griffin showdown. You gotta feel like this is Romo's real shot to maybe change some perception bout him.
Old 12-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Week 17 SNF: Dallas Cowboys (8-7) @ Washington Redskins (9-6)

Dallas will win. They don't lose two games in a row to rookie qbs. Not gonna happen.

Cows by 8.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 22
Huge game. Can't wait to see it. I think the Cowboys can win this game, but the defense will have to create some turnovers and force stops on 3rd down for them to have a chance.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #13
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Irish 69
can't wait for this. basically a play-in game. im not up on all the scenarios, but if the 'Boys won, might Washington still be able to get in?

either way, i expect a shoot out. who knows, maybe the status of Griffin's knee will be a deciding factor if Dallas can get a good pass rush. I'm lookin forward to the Romo vs Griffin showdown. You gotta feel like this is Romo's real shot to maybe change some perception bout him.
PPM laid it out in the playoff scenario thread (sorry, can't remember off the top of my head but it involves the Vikings and Bears... I think both would have to lose).
Old 12-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #14
Rookie

JohnnyP1119's Arena

OVR: 2

Well regardless if the Giants need the Skins victory to get in...GO SKINS!!!

Dallas is win-or-go-home, Washington can still be the 6th seed if they lose as long as Minnesota and Chicago lose as well.

I expect this to be a great game, while I hope Washington wins, I have a feeling Dallas isn't going to let this happen again. If they get in, they might be that "hot" team that goes all the way. If they don't get the job done this year, I doubt it will ever happen with Romo.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #15
Rookie

SharksG's Arena

OVR: 2

And still people point to Romo being the reason they will fail, when Romo is the player even giving them a chance to play. I'm not too worried about the offense, but the D really need to step up and play. With all the injuries it's going to be tough.

No matter who wins I believe it's going to be a close and exciting game. Go Cowboys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #16
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Yup. Romo is not the problem. The battered defense is. But you'll hear no excuses from me. The Skins have injuries as well, it's all about who steps up and who doesn't. Both teams know what's on the line. The better "Team" will win on Sunday night, it's that simple.

With that said, let's go Cowboys!
Follow me on Twitter
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »