Home

NFL 2013 Scouting Combine Thread

This is a discussion on NFL 2013 Scouting Combine Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #41
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
His 10 split wasn't good either. That's what I look at and relate it to explosiveness. His 10 split wasn't that good either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #42
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NFL 2013 Scouting Combine Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
His 10 split wasn't good either. That's what I look at and relate it to explosiveness. His 10 split wasn't that good either.
That is ever more reliant on that jump start. I didn't watch Teo, so he could be slow, but he could also be bad at coming up properly. I'd really have to watch it to tell.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Teo will get by because of his instincts. I thought I would change my tune but I'm not. I did not see much explosiveness. Minter is almost the same guy, his tape shows a more fluid guy. If I'm the Ravens though I'm going to find out if Sio Moore can play Inside Backer. Moore had good production at Uconn.

Some other guys, a couple, I've seen in person twice, namely Cornelius Washington, Alec Ogletree, Jarvis Jones, John Jenkins, Bacarri Rambo. I've seen these guys in person. John Harbaugh on Teo's run

Old 02-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #44
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

uconn's Trevardo Williams and Sio Moore dominated today! Sio was the top performer for LBs in 4 events and ran a 4.65 40. Trevardo, while still recovering from a high ankle sprain, ran the 40 in 4.57 and was a top performer in every events. Probably locked up 2-3rd range.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #45
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule

I cannot fully tell, but judging by his upper body movement at the start of the .gif he seemed to have had a decent form start. About ten yards out before lifting his head and shoulders and 20 yards out before completion. No conclusive but it is pretty good.

I still don't put too much weight into the 4o, but that is just me. I hope Teo does well. It looks pretty bad for him, but I hope he does well.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #46
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
I cannot fully tell, but judging by his upper body movement at the start of the .gif he seemed to have had a decent form start. About ten yards out before lifting his head and shoulders and 20 yards out before completion. No conclusive but it is pretty good.

I still don't put too much weight into the 4o, but that is just me. I hope Teo does well. It looks pretty bad for him, but I hope he does well.
None of his measurables today from what I saw where very good. Just don't see a fluid athlete.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:01 AM   #47
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Guy that could earn the title of workout warrior tomorrow: Shamarko Thomas from Syracuse. Led all DBs in bench reps today with 28. Was clocked out during his Junior Pro Day with a 4.26 40. I think his official time last year was in the 4.3 range, but regardless, he could be one of those guys that dominates his position in these drills.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #48
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Well, Sam Montgomery has shown me why people said they think he'll drop in the Draft.

Quote:
“You know, some weeks when we didn’t have to play the harder teams, there were some times when effort was not needed,” he said.
“But when we had the big boys coming in — the Bamas or the South Carolinas — I grabbed close to those guys and went all-out.”

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »