Home

Week 13: Cleveland Browns (7-4) @ Buffalo Bills (6-5)

This is a discussion on Week 13: Cleveland Browns (7-4) @ Buffalo Bills (6-5) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 11:41 PM   #25
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Week 13: Cleveland Browns (7-4) @ Buffalo Bills (6-5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
He got back from selling cars with 120 yds and no TDs vs a historically bad defense. Relax, chief.

I already stated the stats for Cameron... In a year with no rushing attack and your car salesmen drawing D he had a pro bowl season. He's a good TE, but providing no stats and just opinions doesn't really support your personal attacks. Please be a better poster.

Stepping on the field for the first time since January and getting over 100 yards receiving is nothing? Really? And Idk what I need to relax about, just said he picked up where he left off from last year. I think that was pretty spot on.

I also provided the very pedestrian stats of Chandler. And yes let's not look at injuries, a new coach/system or anything like that when judging Cameron. When you take those Buffalo colored glasses off you'll see how awesome of a poster I am.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Last edited by TheShizNo1; 11-27-2014 at 12:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 12:06 AM   #26

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
He got back from selling cars with 120 yds and no TDs vs a historically bad defense. Relax, chief.

I already stated the stats for Cameron... In a year with no rushing attack and your car salesmen drawing D he had a pro bowl season. He's a good TE, but providing no stats and just opinions doesn't really support your personal attacks. Please be a better poster.

@Marino: did the Dolphins front office ask Josh Gordon if his mom was a hooker when they pre-draft interviewed him?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

There he is. So high and mighty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2014, 12:55 AM   #27
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Damn, look what I missed out on lol
Old 11-27-2014, 09:18 AM   #28
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...26&src=desktop

I felt really bad when Donte Whither left, but I'd love to see Fred knock him down on a run.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 11-27-2014, 09:52 AM   #29
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Week 13: Cleveland Browns (7-4) @ Buffalo Bills (6-5)

Whoo, it's testy in here!

Cameron/Chandler debate is more about talent versus durability. Chandler is a good TE at all times while Cameron can be great but only when healthy.

Josh Gordon is at worst the 3rd best WR in the league. Comparing Watkins/Woods to him isn't even fair, especially given that they are a rookie and second year player even given that Gordon is only a 3rd year player with almost a season lost to suspension. I'll take the Browns WR crew for a top heavy approach but the Bills for consistent depth throughout. I like what Orton & Chris Hogan have established as well, and seems like Woods is starting to get in a groove too.

I'm worried about the Browns rushing attack mainly because I know Pettine will stick to it. He knows our defensive personnel, but we know his tendencies so that will be a great battle. I really love what he's done in CLE and I think that will only continue to work for them as the weather turns colder and teams get more wear & tear on them. If the Bills weren't having a pretty good season, I'd be pretty excited about the Browns. Who thought these teams would be over .500 at this point when the schedule was released?

Everyone has pinpointed the QB's and I think that's correct. The difference will be who turns it over; believe it or not, Orton hasn't thrown an INT in 4 straight games while tossing 7 TD's. The problem has just been more about finding a rhythm in the passing game. Hoyer has had some hiccups but on the whole plays his role as a game manager well. I do like Hoyer and the Browns have laid out the perfect blueprint to help him out but those 3 INT's last week in Gordon's first game back may be a sign that they're throwing more weight on him for the higher reward and he may not be able to handle it.

It's going to be a close one and I don't think either team is cracking 20 points. Dan Carpenter is gonna need to hit all his FG attempts. Hope digging his neighbor outta the blizzard didn't wear him down too much!

I see a 12-10 field goal Fest win for BUF. Gordon gets his yards and a TD but we contain everything else and no one can finish in enemy territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?

Last edited by slickdtc; 11-27-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #30
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Carpenter was really enthusiastic Monday night. Not a stat or anything important, it was just cool to see.

Re: Orton, I read that Cleveland's safety who leads the league with picks is out with knee problems so that'll help. He hasn't thrown a ton of picks this year but he throws the ball at the ground at almost every opportunity. In the 2nd Miami game he got spooked early and threw it away a ton.

The most important matchup is Browns online vs Bills dline that has destroyed most of their opponents this year. Hoyer doesnt take a ton of sacks this year but if he takes one or two early he'll be under siege all day.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 11-28-2014, 12:17 AM   #31
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
There he is. So high and mighty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How does this in any way constructively contribute to the conversation?

Anyway, I think Chandler is a damn good tight end and is generally underrated around the league. His low stats this year have more to do with the system than his ability. Chandler comes up pretty big when he needs to, such as fourth and 20. His stats looked much better with Fitzmagic behind center, and since last year has disappeared in the offense with Manuel and now Orton at the helm. While his stats aren't overly impressive, the context of many of them let you know he is good. I know next to nothing about Cameron though.

If I just ran down this game I'd say:

QB: Draw
RB: Bills
OL: Browns (I'm just assuming it can't be worse than ours)
TE/WR: Draw (My opinion might be biased from the Hoyer-Manziel coverage making Hoyer sound like **** at times which reflects onto your receiving core)

DL: Bills
LB: (I don't really know)
DBs: (Not a damn clue)
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2014, 04:36 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 27

I'm actually jealous of this debate. I wish I could into it with Packers/Vikings/Lions fans like this again someday. 😔

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »