Home

Week 13 Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Week 13 Discussion Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2021, 08:11 AM   #161
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Week 13 Discussion Thread

Buffalo got bully balled in their own house and climate. New England ran a QB sneak on 3rd and 5. Pats for the next 20 years. **** me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2021, 11:50 AM   #162
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Buffalo got bully balled in their own house and climate. New England ran a QB sneak on 3rd and 5. Pats for the next 20 years. **** me.
Bill Belicheck mocking the Bills on the field for the one millionth time.

Thought this team and organization was finally built different, but sadly I was completely wrong.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 12-07-2021, 11:51 AM   #163
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Frank Wycheck?
That was a forward pass, not a lateral.
Old 12-07-2021, 12:21 PM   #164
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Buffalo got bully balled in their own house and climate.

One more complaint and then I'm going to try to kill all memories of this game with chemicals.

McDermott and Daboll have got to figure out how to coach up guys, understand what they can accomplish/what they can't, and plan accordingly. Everyone knew this was going to be a bully ball game, but our fullback was injured. We had literally no back up plan for this. We couldn't train up one of our backs or backup tight ends to run some snaps at FB? We couldn't go 6 OL? Belichick once played weeks (weeks!) with Troy Brown at defensive back and he put in a serviceable performance. We have any kind of personnel disruption and we fold completely. I defended them after the losses to Jax and Indy, thinking that they had learned the right lessons. I was very wrong, this team is fundamentally flawed and it starts at the top. They need a serious come to Jesus talk this offseason (which is gonna start much sooner than we had hoped).

EDIT: And that game likely beat us twice. Playing a road game against the champs on a short week after taking a physical pounding like that is an almost certain 2nd loss.

Last edited by IlluminatusUIUC; 12-07-2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:00 PM   #165
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Yeah the PIT loss was supposed to be the wake up, then the JAC loss, then the IND loss... the defense only failed us against Indy. It’s been the offense that has been capped often enough to wonder just how good it really is when it’s completely one dimensional.

Am I crazy to think it’s worth running more, even if ineffective? And to pick a RB and ride them. Both Singletary and Moss are guys who get better with more work, so naturally we rotate them in and out and neither can get in to a rhythm. We’re putting the whole game on Allen’s arm and legs, and he’s paid to be the guy but a little help in one way or another would be great.

Our defense showed up yesterday. NE did run it directly at us but it wasn’t sliced up like it could’ve been. We didn’t take advantage of field position or trips to the red zone on offense. There’s plenty of credit to be given to the NE defense, which is great. But ****, watching this offense stay in the same rut they’ve been in all year when we’re not beating up on cellar dwellers is disheartening. I think all Bills fans are hurting today. This loss was a gut punch.

And now we get to go play our old buddy down in Tampa Bay. This thing could slip away quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »