Home

Week 16 Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Week 16 Discussion Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2021, 07:49 PM   #25
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Week 16 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Yes, it was a penalty… how are you not running the ball on 1st and 10 from midfield with 3 time outs?

The Browns literally do this to themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yup. Exactly this. The run was dominating for them. Mayfield throwing interceptions left and right. So they abandon it. Makes such little sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2021, 08:21 PM   #26
All Star

BleacherBum2310's Arena

OVR: 24

build the statue for Rasul already. Packers were in this position again because they refused to put a team away. like how many times you think Adams drops that ball down the sideline. was it a penalty? maybe, but so was Murhpy-Bunting in the NFC Championship game(sorry still not over it). Baker probably would've thrown another pick or take a sack. He's so bad. Browns have everything but the QB. Need Z and Jaire back asap, this defense is going the wrong direction. I was almost getting close to decent to good defense for this to come back.
Old 12-25-2021, 10:51 PM   #27
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Yes, it was a penalty… how are you not running the ball on 1st and 10 from midfield with 3 time outs?

The Browns literally do this to themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Running game looked good all night with Chubb...but they kept choosing to throw it.

It's Mike Martz syndrome.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 12-25-2021, 11:20 PM   #28
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Cards in a free for all right now.

From top spot in the NFC to a WC team now.
Old 12-26-2021, 12:52 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Cards in a free for all right now.

From top spot in the NFC to a WC team now.
Didn't they do the same thing last year?

For the earlier game, Baker has become a liability for the Browns. I understand he is banged up, but some of the problems have nothing to do with injury. Like his pocket presence and how he moves in it. He moves in the pocket like I would expect one of us to. Baker has to help his linemen out and learn to move in the pocket to buy himself some time. Browns should have ran it until GB showed that they could stop it.

On the other side, Packers will get the top seed, but they need to get their drive going. I don't know how to put it, but they don't look like a hungry team. Its like they just went through the motions in the second half.
As for Rasul, quite the turnaround from when the Packers first signed him. Packer fans love him now but at first maybe not so much with the Gilmore trade lol.
Old 12-26-2021, 10:43 AM   #30
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds

On the other side, Packers will get the top seed, but they need to get their drive going. I don't know how to put it, but they don't look like a hungry team. Its like they just went through the motions in the second half.
As for Rasul, quite the turnaround from when the Packers first signed him. Packer fans love him now but at first maybe not so much with the Gilmore trade lol.
It’s not that we didn’t love him, it’s that he was an unknown. He was originally brought in as a depth signing after King and Alexander got hurt but he’s worked his way up the chart and has held his own for us. He’s not Jaire but he’s also been consistently solid, which all you can ask from a FA picked off the street in the middle of the season.

The issue over the last few weeks is the constant slow starts/lack of urgency on Offense especially in the 2nd half(this has been an issue even going back to McCarthy and I don’t understand why)along with the usual ST mess. Defense has been slipping up lately but I feel like most of their issues are easily correctable compared to the other units.
Old 12-26-2021, 11:25 AM   #31
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Watching NFL GameDay morning and Michael Irvin is going on about how Marlon Humphrey is key to beating the Bengals today. He has been out for the season since early December.

Can the guys getting paid big bucks at least have more up to date information than a drunken talk radio caller?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2021, 01:08 PM   #32
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherBum2310
build the statue for Rasul already. .
Put one up for Gutey as well scouring the talent lines.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »