Home

2010 NHL Draft

This is a discussion on 2010 NHL Draft within the Pro Hockey forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Pro Hockey
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: 2010 NHL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
Edmonton's got the #1 pick as we expected, so I think Seguin's going #1. Edmonton needs a center more than they need a winger. Bruins will get Hall. The rest of the top 10 will have guys like Fowler, Neideritter, Connolly, etc.
Columbus could use a guy like Fowler. They've never had a good puck moving dman.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #18
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Columbus could use a guy like Fowler. They've never had a good puck moving dman.
They have Russell and just drafted John Moore. I'd rather have Gub, but I wouldn't mind Fowler.

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:11 PM   #19
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

I would love to see the Oilers take Segiun, just so the Bruins can get Hall.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #20
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn
I would love to see the Oilers take Segiun, just so the Bruins can get Hall.
QFT!

I really think that might happen. Oilers need a Center, Bruins need a winger. Maybe Chia makes a trade just to swap picks and maybe a prospect or another pick to make it worth it.

Hall in a Bruins uniform would be great for Boston and hockey, and very bad for Toronto and Montreal.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 04-19-2010, 12:31 PM   #21
Pro

mikko1995's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
QFT!

I really think that might happen. Oilers need a Center, Bruins need a winger. Maybe Chia makes a trade just to swap picks and maybe a prospect or another pick to make it worth it.

Hall in a Bruins uniform would be great for Boston and hockey, and very bad for Toronto and Montreal.
I think Oilers already have good young centers like Cogliano and Gagner. They might take Hall. But this is just speculation, you never know what's gonna happen. Hall or Seguin or someone else might get injured.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikko1995
I think Oilers already have good young centers like Cogliano and Gagner. They might take Hall. But this is just speculation, you never know what's gonna happen. Hall or Seguin or someone else might get injured.
I like Cogs and Gagner but neither are true #1 centers and both can play the wing too.
Seguin is going to be the next Stamkos. You can't pass up guys like him and the Oilers want that superstar down the middle to compliment guys like Hemsky and Penner.

I won't be shocked if they pick Hall over Seguin, but I'd be surprised.
And I have a feeling the Bruins will dangle a player or mid-draft pick to move up to #1 overall.
The Bluejackets did that in the Nash draft. Florida didn't mind as they were targeting Boewmeester the entire time. So they got the player they wanted and a few picks.

I see the same thing happening with Edmonton. Hall will be a Bruin. And I think he'll fit in perfectly there.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
I like Cogs and Gagner but neither are true #1 centers and both can play the wing too.
Seguin is going to be the next Stamkos. You can't pass up guys like him and the Oilers want that superstar down the middle to compliment guys like Hemsky and Penner.

I won't be shocked if they pick Hall over Seguin, but I'd be surprised.
And I have a feeling the Bruins will dangle a player or mid-draft pick to move up to #1 overall.
The Bluejackets did that in the Nash draft. Florida didn't mind as they were targeting Boewmeester the entire time. So they got the player they wanted and a few picks.

I see the same thing happening with Edmonton. Hall will be a Bruin. And I think he'll fit in perfectly there.
Hall in a Bruins sweater next year makes the B's perennial Cup contenders. With Rask turning into a potential top NHL goalie, it's looking good in Boston for hockey for a change.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 04-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #24
MVP

Dispatch's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
Hall in a Bruins sweater next year makes the B's perennial Cup contenders. With Rask turning into a potential top NHL goalie, it's looking good in Boston for hockey for a change.
Tell me about it. Don't forget we also have The Leafs first round pick in next years draft also. This is huge because it could mean another top 10 pick for us while we're in the playoffs. I think Boston still has potential to be a hockey town, and if they have a strong young nucleus I could see the Bruins creeping past the C's in fan support.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Pro Hockey »