Home

Official Spurs Thread

This is a discussion on Official Spurs Thread within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #153
Rookie

tbennett54's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official Spurs Thread

What a great shot/header!!
Old 11-02-2014, 01:13 PM   #154
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Well, nice to get the 3 points.

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 11-03-2014, 07:23 AM   #155
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

I'll take the win but it was ugly. I liked changing to a 442, adding some more attack. Had plenty of chances just could not score and again Ade was nowhere to be seen.

Kane has to get the start next game now. Noway you can bench him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 02:35 PM   #156
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

The commentator just said that Paulinho is still "mentally and emotionally struggling" with the World Cup...

Seriously?

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Old 11-06-2014, 09:46 PM   #157
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
The commentator just said that Paulinho is still "mentally and emotionally struggling" with the World Cup...

Seriously?
It doesn't seem important to us anymore, but his home country killed him for it. I can see how someone who might not be mentally strong is still struggling. But I don't think that is a good excuse for the poor performances lately.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:54 PM   #158
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

I just can't imagine that legitimately still affecting someone.

I mean, I get that it's like a way of life in Brazil, but come on, are you just going to wallow in sorrow for the rest of your life because you didn't win it? Man up.

-Herb Brooks
Old 11-23-2014, 02:59 AM   #159
Just started!

OVR: 0
comprar bo

It was felt the case was too serious to be dealt with by the youth court and it was referred to the Old Bailey. After hearing submissions that two of the defendants were too immature and ill educated to follow a trial properly, Judge Neil Denison said the case should have been dealt with by the youth court and threw it out. The mothers of the victims protested to their local MP. So how do you remove the friction from your life? It starts within. The belief you want it and deserve it. In knowing it already happened. A single family house in the city with parking and a conscience? I was intrigued. We arranged to tour the property on a cold November Saturday. We met the project manager, Travis Anderson,comprar botas ugg barcelona, and Placetailor director,chaquetas moncler imitacion, Declan Keefe,ropa moncler en madrid, young guys with an earnest demeanor, sturdy glasses, and scruffy facial hair. The mutual fondness between Elton John and 21 year old Ed Sheeran, so evident in rehearsal, translated into a harmonious performance of the younger Brit pensive A Team,abrigos moncler en bilbao, while Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 Adam Levine didn so much sing a medley of her on Fire and his as they did tie the songs into a little knot. And the Black Keys made perfect partners for the swelling brass of the Preservation Hall Jazz Band and pianist Dr. John, who collectively turned in a ferocious performance of Boy.. David Bonior, a former congressman from Michigan with deep ties to organized labor, was in New Hampshire in 2004 with his wife when he ran into Edwards. "We were looking for a candidate,moncler venta madrid," Bonior said. It's his style to fly on his own dime to New Hampshire in the middle of winter to help him decide whom to support for president.. A native of England, Lake spent the first few years of his career recording and touring across Europe and into United States with school chums who had founded King Crimson. That success,moncler niņos barcelona, though, seemed small once he met keyboardist Keith Emerson. With drummer Carl Palmer,ugg en espaņol, the trio recorded a series of successful albums marked by iconic songs like the bombastic "Karn Evil 9,comprar moncler mujer," the acoustic ballad "Lucky Man" and the instrumental fusion track "Fanfare for the Common Man.". They all race toward the tents to snatch the best swatches, save for Singapore Kayne who,botas ugg precio el corte ingles, bless his heart, can't run that fast. (Oh, honey,outlet desigual tenerife, Biggest Loser was last night.) They all show excellent restraint total disregard for their fellow man by snatching up everything in sight with little to no regard for what they'll actually use. Puppetmaster takes her fabric and rubs it in the grass to stain it with something from nature or something equally ridiculous. tiendas venden moncler madrid 3515 comprar botas ugg paris 4539 botas ugg baratas foro 6696 19-53-120009
Old 11-24-2014, 09:45 AM   #160
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

That is excellent analysis of the most recent Spurs match, 6987y8mmp3

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »