Home

NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2011, 05:22 AM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
How are the setups? Are they like 09, really involved or pretty basic?
Old 03-25-2011, 06:58 AM   #138
Rookie

Re: NASCAR The Game 2011 Q&A and Impressions

thank you for answering my questions i appreciate it alot. lastly, you said damage during the big one doesnt show up until after the race resumes. what if you are racing with cautions off. does damage still show up?
Old 03-25-2011, 07:04 AM   #139
Rookie

And can you put car manufacturers on your car in paint shop? like make a chevy, ford, etc.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #140
Banned

OVR: 11

Thanks for your responses Blue. I already had it pre-ordered, but your comments are making me impatient, lol. I'm thankful Eutechnyx has taken over the series -- it appears much better than previous efforts in the console genre.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:03 AM   #141
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

If it is ok with Blue, I will piggyback on his thread with my 360 version impressions and Q&A as soon as I get home from work this afternoon. Had a friend in retail hook me up so as soon as I get some play time with it I will help out with the info for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2011, 10:32 AM   #142
Rookie

yanksfan72's Arena

OVR: 5
Great information, thanks for all your hard work. I will be buying 2 copies one for me for the ps3 and one for a friend for the xbox 360, great to support the game. Up until now the best nascar game I ever played was From Dirt To Daytona.
Tuesday can't come fast enough.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #143
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSticks
How are the setups? Are they like 09, really involved or pretty basic?
They are close to 09. You can choose a basic set-up like looser/tighter faster/slower...or you can get into the dirt of it, and change just about anything you want on a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashookaloo123
thank you for answering my questions i appreciate it alot. lastly, you said damage during the big one doesnt show up until after the race resumes. what if you are racing with cautions off. does damage still show up?
If you race with cautions off, then the damage is real time...but that doesn't fix the particles and debris issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashookaloo123
And can you put car manufacturers on your car in paint shop? like make a chevy, ford, etc.
I have not checked that yet, I will do so this morning and get back to you on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Thanks for your responses Blue. I already had it pre-ordered, but your comments are making me impatient, lol. I'm thankful Eutechnyx has taken over the series -- it appears much better than previous efforts in the console genre.
It really is, and Im not here to knock other developers. It's that this effort, is a very good one. IMO, it is simply the best NASCAR game ever to hit a console in regards to the AI, driving model, and overall feel. Other titles were deeper than this, but this is only year one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
If it is ok with Blue, I will piggyback on his thread with my 360 version impressions and Q&A as soon as I get home from work this afternoon. Had a friend in retail hook me up so as soon as I get some play time with it I will help out with the info for the game.
Thanks Sea...I'm sure people would like a different perspective than just mine. It's always nice to have 2 different views, as there may be stuff you hate, that I like. The forums need that very much......so thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksfan72
Great information, thanks for all your hard work. I will be buying 2 copies one for me for the ps3 and one for a friend for the xbox 360, great to support the game. Up until now the best nascar game I ever played was From Dirt To Daytona.
Tuesday can't come fast enough.
I loved DTD as much as the next guy, and as the years go by, hopefully NTG will become as deep as that one, in terms climbing your way up through the ranks.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #144
Rookie

just a question about create a car sponsors. could you give a short list of real world sponsors we can choose from when making our own car. thank you

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »