Home

Old 11-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Season 2 Week 14

Cool......All he had to do was respond that he actually coordinated it with you instead of logging off without responding and I would've waited. I have no idea why the guy didn't respond logs off and then logs back in 1 minute after I advance to give me grief.

I'll always wait if people just try to communicate and let me know that they'v confirmed a day and time to play between both players for user games or give me a commitment that they'll get their non user game done in a timely fashion.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

yes, week 13 advanced sat night. week 14 advanced monday at around noon, when it was posted that it was going to be advanced at 6 pm est, therefore screwing me over. before getting involved, read all posts carefully. hopefully, i wont need to explain it again
Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

and for the last time, i did respond to u and u know that; we talked about it that night. and thats not even the initial reason for posting on here. why did u advance early for week 14 when everyone was not ready? im still waiting for an answer on that

for our game, your right. we had time; i just found it odd that u advanced it right after i messaged u saying we were playing tonight or tom. morning,

Last edited by bmatlock; 11-05-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:57 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

You didn't have a game on week 14 so how did you get screwed over? Our game was week 13. Make some sense bro.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #21
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2

I definitely do not have a problem with the receiving stats put up, and I was aware of the numbers as I like to check stats all the time (more because I like to follow the post-season awards than any sort of policing). The numbers that he put up are below any of the single season receiving records, and were done in a very weak conference. Even the current real-life records were put up in very weak non-BCS conferences by relative nobody's (have you ever heard of Trevor Insley or Freddie Barnes?). He runs a very pass-heavy offense, as you can see by his numbers, and this will almost always result in people getting open, especially against a weak defense. In contrast to the guy who was kicked for cheesing, he had broken the single season sack record (2 years running) less than halfway through the season, and broken the career record through approximately 1 season and 4 games. It was also a defensive back breaking the sack record, and his stats were pretty terrible.

Given the number of people in our league, we can't just sit on one user game to be played when there is basically 0 communication regarding when it is going to played. We will make exceptions when there are circumstances preventing a game from being played until a certain time, and this has already happened with no complaint. You just need to post it here or directly let the commish know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2

I was in a online dynasty once that required us to have AOL instant messenger app on our phones for communications between players. I am not saying that is where we need to go, "but" it is an option if communication between players is difficult via PSN.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 3

I usually communicate on the message board and PSN.... I don't get on PS3 soon as I get hold, but the message board, a PM can alert you to your email address which is checked more often.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »