Home

2014 Offseason Schedule

This is a discussion on 2014 Offseason Schedule within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
OK.....Progression will be after position changes on Sunday if we stay on schedule.
Just let me know via text I'll look and inlet you go. Don't want to hold it up too long just to look at them. Won't take long.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
Old 12-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: 2014 Offseason Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by detfan
Just let me know via text I'll look and inlet you go. Don't want to hold it up too long just to look at them. Won't take long.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
You got it
Old 12-13-2012, 10:35 PM   #11
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2

FIU is RTA. Nobody leaving besides seniors!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #12
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Yeah this really does suck... I had maxed out my prestige and upped my promise value by keeping so many promises. Huge setback. There is no way I would have been fired, and was not fired. I was simply in year 3 out of 3 of my 1st coaching contract. You can see that we did not get fired if you access Coach Changes on this segment of offseason. We just weren't given a chance to accept our deals.

I fulfilled every condition of my contract and would have gotten a new one with harder conditions. Man. And this is my favorite dynasty, my only one left where I really like my team.

Last edited by chillaxation; 12-13-2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #13
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

I guess the old me signed with Stanford... Oh well, congrats I guess

Last edited by chillaxation; 12-14-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #14
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

Honestly I think the only way to even this out at this point is to make each user coach start over like this when their current contract expires. It's just too big of a recruiting advantage, its not only the two categories- its that promises become significantly more valuable after you have kept promises year over year. I hate to make a big deal about this, but the recruiting in this dynasty is very competitive user v user. It's just not right to have to go back to a D and recruit against other users that get to keep their A+ that they earned. Thoughts?

Edit: ok, so I've cooled down a bit and this may be a bit excessive sorry. I'll try to make the best of it, now I want to play Stanford next season to take on my old coach...haha.

Still though, this is a significant setback for recruiting.

Last edited by chillaxation; 12-14-2012 at 12:24 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

I got myself hosed after the 10-6 job from season 2. I think I'll be back to C+ starting season 4, maybe even higher in season 5 if I do better. Chill, I wonder if we would have not recreated the 2nd time around and pick our old coach assuming before he signs on to another gig that you might move him to the school you want??? I would think your Western Kentucky team would earn another * and other team ratings would be better. I feel bad for you after you did such a good job.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2012, 12:37 AM   #16
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
I got myself hosed after the 10-6 job from season 2. I think I'll be back to C+ starting season 4, maybe even higher in season 5 if I do better. Chill, I wonder if we would have not recreated the 2nd time around and pick our old coach assuming before he signs on to another gig that you might move him to the school you want??? I would think your Western Kentucky team would earn another * and other team ratings would be better. I feel bad for you after you did such a good job.
Well the bright side is that Western Kentucky's prestige is unaffected and we have gone up to 4 stars. The ugly side is that I have a first year head coach which will lead to a D for the two coaching recruiting topics for at least a year. Also my promises were worth like 270-300 instead of the usual 170-200 because I built up my credibility or whatever by keeping promises. I wouldn't have moved schools, I'm way too into the recruiting and picking guys to develop my system further. It's just the coach prestige stuff really. There are ways to even it out, but i would hate to have anyone else go through this unnecessarily.

Last edited by chillaxation; 12-14-2012 at 12:39 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »