Home

ACQB Power Rankings

This is a discussion on ACQB Power Rankings within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #49
Pro

WildcatFan09's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: ACQB Power Rankings

I guess talking smack is your way of overcompensating for your lack of Madden skills.

How does it feel to know that you were the coming out party for Dane Morrow and Co? Remember that 52-17 shellacking in the season opener?
Old 02-02-2010, 04:58 PM   #50
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatFan09
I guess talking smack is your way of overcompensating for your lack of Madden skills.

How does it feel to know that you were the coming out party for Dane Morrow and Co? Remember that 52-17 shellacking in the season opener?
Thanks, It felt great. I love Madden Shellackings, especially season openers. It was awesome. And No, Talking Smack Is not overcompensating anything. i could care less about madden Skills I have Real football skills, and was offered many a scholarships to go play(Ivy League I had good grades too) but decided to serve my country and get a free college education. Unlike Madden you only have to be really good at one position IRL....BTW you should be worryied about establishing a run game instead of wasting your breathe on a bottom feeder. Playoff wins dont come cheap. So while your getting ready for your playoff push I'll be analyzing my team and making more improvements in the off season.

As you were.

Last edited by ANDROMADA 1; 02-02-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #51
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Thanks, It felt great. I love Madden Shellackings, especially season openers. It was awesome. And No, Talking Smack Is not overcompensating anything. i could care less about madden Skills I have Real football skills, and was offered many a scholarships to go play(Ivy League I had good grades too) but decided to serve my country and get a free college education. Unlike Madden you only have to be really good at one position IRL....BTW you should be worryied about establishing a run game instead of wasting your breathe on a bottom feeder. Playoff wins dont come cheap. So while your getting ready for your playoff push I'll be analyzing my team and making more improvements in the off season.

As you were.
respect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2010, 05:25 PM   #52
Pro

WildcatFan09's Arena

Quote:

As you were.
That would actually make two of us, my friend. I did not decide to serve my country, and I commend you for that, but rather I chose to pursue a degree in education, and try to make a difference in the lives of our youth.

So, if you are trying to belittle me, it won't work. I'm not some kid who plays Madden because it is cool. I have much more going for me than that, if that is what you were alluding to.

BTW, I thought we were just having some good ole' fun, but I guess I struck a nerve.

Good luck with your offseason acquisitions. I hope they can get your team over the hump.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #53
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
That would actually make two of us, my friend. I did not decide to serve my country, and I commend you for that, but rather I chose to pursue a degree in education, and try to make a difference in the lives of our youth.

So, if you are trying to belittle me, it won't work. I'm not some kid who plays Madden because it is cool. I have much more going for me than that, if that is what you were alluding to.

BTW, I thought we were just having some good ole' fun, but I guess I struck a nerve.

Good luck with your offseason acquisitions. I hope they can get your team over the hump.
Its all good.Thats the trouble with written words sometimes.....Pay me no mind I'm just talkin more Ish. and No, there was no intent to belittle you or anybody else on these boards. So keep em coming.

BTW my sister and mom teach too. That takes a lot of patience. I know your doing a good job out there. Keep it up!

Last edited by ANDROMADA 1; 02-02-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #54
Pro

WildcatFan09's Arena

Quote:
Its all good.Thats the trouble with written words sometimes.....Pay me no mind I'm just talkin more Ish. and No, there was no intent to belittle you or anybody else on these boards. So keep em coming.

BTW my sister and mom teach too. That takes a lot of patience. I know your doing a good job out there. Keep it up!
Patience is the key in first grade!!! Sounds like a nice family you have there!
Old 02-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #55
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
thanks, Yeah my sis teaches at the Can Academy....(that is rough)those kids need help beyond mere school functionality. I give props to ALL educators...It aint Easy....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
My girlfriend is looking for a teaching job and wants to teach Kindergarten. Her patience is impeccable. I'm the complete opposite in that regard and seeing how she acts helps settle me down. I kick the rage up too many notches a bit too easy sometimes. I can't be that way around her so it's a good reminder.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »