Home

ACQB: Offseason Checklist

This is a discussion on ACQB: Offseason Checklist within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #281
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ACQB: Offseason Checklist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I've decreased the years of every player on the early termination sheet. Unless you make your cut by the advance, you will no longer be eligible for the reduced rate next season.
I thought the cut deadline was the draft? Could we make it like an hour after the FA ends, so you can cut someone depending on who you picked up in FA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #282
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by teambayern
I thought the cut deadline was the draft? Could we make it like an hour after the FA ends, so you can cut someone depending on who you picked up in FA?
Once we advance we're headed straight to the draft and will be doing it until next Sunday. We've already re-signed our players, so I don't think it would be fair for people to still be allowed early cuts after their free agent signings are locked in. If people want to extend it for a couple of hours after free agency, I don't have a problem with that, but I'd prefer the cut off be as soon as we advance.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:02 PM   #283
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Once we advance we're headed straight to the draft and will be doing it until next Sunday. We've already re-signed our players, so I don't think it would be fair for people to still be allowed early cuts after their free agent signings are locked in. If people want to extend it for a couple of hours after free agency, I don't have a problem with that, but I'd prefer the cut off be as soon as we advance.
Ok. No worries either way.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:13 PM   #284
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
the way it is going to work looks like there will be a hour or so once free agency is done where you may be able to get in a early termination or two while me and trojan work out the rosters, but we are talking a small window, and once trojan hits advance it is too late, so you have to be on point, or take a chance and release a player based on assuming you win your free agent. but I would have all of my players released by noon est tomorrow, just to be safe.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:15 PM   #285
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

I have a problem releasing some players because of a low roster count. What I will do is sign the lowest overall at those positions, then release after the draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #286
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I have a problem releasing some players because of a low roster count. What I will do is sign the lowest overall at those positions, then release after the draft.

yeah shiz that would work
Old 02-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #287
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Shiz, not shiz.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »