Home

Free agency rules

This is a discussion on Free agency rules within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: Free agency rules

Do players progress that are not on people's teams if we advance before FA is done???

"I went to games as a Knicks fan, they had Strickland, they traded him....and ever since then son, I HATED THEM!" - Nature
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 03:13 PM   #66
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

ok no more work on the FA sheet going to audit it before 5 and make sure everybody is correct
Old 02-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Just shorten FA to 2 days and you'll have a fully day to scout the draft.

3 days for FA is pretty excessive anyway.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #68
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

the draft doesnt start until next weekend!! it will be opened on sunday night, so people can make their picks as the week progresses but we arent starting officially until next sunday
Old 02-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Actually last year Trojan went in and gave each FA an individual contract demand BEFORE we started FA. So, we already knew for example that Braylon would sign for 5 years to the winner, and Daniels was for 2 years.

Troj, you doing that again this year? I think we should.... I liked it.
Yeah, I'll do this before I hit the gym. Here's what I'll do: I'll random.org the numbers for a random 1-6 designation, do it for the entire sheet, then just delete the numbers that are assigned to bland spaces. It's really easy to generate a single column of 250 numbers and paste the whole column in.

Should be done in 10 mins.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #70
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

hey trojan the falcons are in cap hell do you want don b to make roster moves for them? or make them suffer he has 570 points free and like 8 holes to fill
Old 02-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

The contract values are done.

Someone create a poll about advancing after the SB vs. after FA. I'll check it after I get back from the gym and eat dinner, and act accordingly. This is a majority owner decision.

As for ATL, I wasn't asked to do them, so someone can handle it for Vibes; just act conscientiously and do your best to secure the best competitive interests for the squad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 03:41 PM   #72
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm with CK on this, but will respect whoever is in the majority in this poll. People should know going in though, that we are NOT doing the draft this sunday. It's way too short of notice and I want meaningful participation, so don't think it will save us time that way.

The benefits right now would just be that you get to see the rooks while you bid on FA.

The detriments would be that you take the only tiny sliver of uncertainty we have out of the process (i suppose there is potential, but some of our players have been in other leagues, or otherwise know this info anyway).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »