Home

Week 10 Scheduling Thread

This is a discussion on Week 10 Scheduling Thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #49
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Week 10 Scheduling Thread

Coldwar, I'm on if you can roll tonight. If not I can run it around 9 or 9:30 in the morning. I have to work in the afternoon.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:51 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrtime
I can play around 930 est. Right know im still at work.
Sorry got busy with the family can u play still tonight about 10:25 mnt let me know if you can.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:53 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 22

Silk, if you can play tonight let me know. I can get somewhat of a break from setting up my garage sale while my gf gets all the clothes and ish ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 02:36 AM   #52
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

still a no-go. I'm gonna try again tomorrow. it keeps saying unable to connect to EA Franchise servers. error. I might need a sub if this server issue is not resolved soon.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:38 AM   #53
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Servers still acting-up. I'm not gonna be around today @ all. Not sure what else to do. Left a message for sparkii on XBL. I'll be back Sunday early evening. If were still in week 10 maybe we can get it in, if these crappy EA SERVERS are fix
Old 06-19-2010, 07:55 AM   #54
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Go into a ranked game first and back out of it, then go into OF. Seems to take care of this issue.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #55
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
Go into a ranked game first and back out of it, then go into OF. Seems to take care of this issue.
still didnt work. this is so We Todd Edd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #56
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Kasey could you boot me so somebody can sub or let Catch play the CPU? The EA servers for OF are still not letting me enter the franchise. I doubt this will change anytime soon. I've tried just about everything but still getting that EA error message.

thanks

P.S. If somebody does sub for me I want Pat White to be benched, just play russel or my rookie qb. I want to maintain Whites decent numbers. So thanks in advance if anybody wants to take on the colts in this one. I use the Texans playbook. Just use contain to stop the toss plays and lots of man defense. Stay in the base coverages and you will be fine. My linebackers can all cover well. Use jordan for blitzing(db) and sub amobi okoye to DE and everything should be fine. The colts play mostly a cover 2 so you can run drags,crossing patterns,corners and if(when) you see more than seven defenders in coverage just take the easy five yards. Manning hardly ever goes deep so dont worry about that. (even if he does just make sure quin is back there for an easy pick. Good luck

Oh and when he audibles and motions his players on offense just counter with fake audibles yourself and or call a real audible back and forth. This mitigates all that player movement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »