Home

ACQB Power Rankings plus Super's Selections

This is a discussion on ACQB Power Rankings plus Super's Selections within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #25
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: ACQB Power Rankings plus Super's Selections

Not sure Pappy, I have been wondering the same thing.

Super, 49ers got some unfinished business from that week 1 fiasco!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
What in the world has happened to Pittsburgh?
The league as a whole has gotten better. CLE, TN, and BUF all knocked off PIT this year, and none of those teams would likely have been able to do that last year or the year before.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:30 AM   #27
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
The league as a whole has gotten better. CLE, TN, and BUF all knocked off PIT this year, and none of those teams would likely have been able to do that last year or the year before.
Thanks.

My Video Game Streams
Old 06-30-2010, 12:16 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
Thanks.
Haha. I was referring to BUF when I had them. I'm not sure that I won a game during my brief tenure there, and I know for certain that I could not have beaten PIT with that team at that time.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #29
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Yeah, it's been a tough year for Pittsburgh; certainly caught me by surprise. Good to hear from you Pappy.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #30
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
Yeah, it's been a tough year for Pittsburgh; certainly caught me by surprise. Good to hear from you Pappy.
He's been super busy with work, and now he does the commish stuff too, so he doesn't have much time at all in terms of playing. I'm sure that's a big factor. IMO, he's still the best X's and O's guy around.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:57 PM   #31
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Yea, this league is def no joke now. Well, bridgekid has dethroned Sparkiii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #32
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Week 15

Bears @ Texans

The Bears are in the middle of an intense division battle and a win this week is CRUCIAL. Houston is playing for pride and for fun; the Bears will win because they need this one a lot more than Houston does.

Redskins @ Buccaneers

I can’t remember the last time Washington lost and they haven’t in a while because of their top flight defense; that D will lead them to the promise land if the ball bounces in their favor. This hasn’t been a stellar season for Twosilk and his Bucs, but his team will keep playing hard. I don’t see how Washington loses this game but you never know.

Chargers @ Broncos

The Chargers got their 2nd win of the season (via sim) and are looking to get a third this week. Denver is nipping on the heels of the Chiefs and they are trying to knock the Chiefs down to second place in the division. Denver is a better team than San Diego so they’ll win.

Rams @ Lions

St. Louis got an upset victory (via sim) over Carolina last week and they are right in the thick of the wildcard race along with overtaking the 49ers for second in the NFC West. Detroit is in a three way tie for first in the NFC North and a loss this week could make the difference. If this game gets played, the Lions will win. However, if the game is simmed, St. Louis will win it.

Colts @ Titans

Neither of these teams have an owner right now and unless someone steps in to play for these teams, it will be a simmed game. I’ll guess that the Colts will win.

Eagles @ Cowboys

When these two teams play each other, it’s always a tough battle. The Eagles have struggled this season but still have an offensive that can the big play at any time. Dallas is a very solid team despite getting their butts kicked by Washington. This loss won’t linger for Dallas, so they’ll take this one.

49ers @ Dolphins

The Dolphins are very close to winning their division and clinching a spot in the playoffs with LaRon James being their catalyst. The 49ers have had their issues on offense, but I’m confident that the offense can get back on track. I’m picking the 49ers in an upset victory because two teams from the NFC West will make it to the playoffs this year, I guarantee it.

Falcons @ Panthers

Their last game was very close and I have a feeling that TM wants to this one badly who at times have looked like a playoff team but some bad breaks will keep them out of the playoffs this year. Carolina lost for the first time this year which was up to the sim gods; Bayern will be looking for redemption from this lost. I’m going to pick Atlanta in this one, because they want it badly and they are good enough of a team to take this one.

Steelers @ Browns

A Cleveland win this week would give them a season sweep over Pittsburgh. I don’t think this will happen because CK is too good of a player to lose to Cleveland twice in one season (even though it was a sim loss).

Giants @ Saints

The Giants scored an upset victory over Cincinnati with Kellen Clemens at QB, but this week will be different and the Saints will win because of their potent offense.

Seahawks @ Bills

Get your popcorn for this one because these two teams have scored the most points out of all the teams this year. The Bills are fighting for a playoff spot while Seattle is playing for a first round bye and possibility home field advantage. I can’t pick against myself, so Seattle will win.

Raiders @ Chiefs

The Raiders got off to a good start but their first game with the Chiefs brought them back down to earth and started a downward spiral towards mediocrity. The Chiefs are closing in on a first round bye and division title. Since Kansas City has more to play for, they’ll win this week.

Ravens @ Bengals

The Ravens are pretty much a lock to attain a first round bye but otherwise they don’t really have much to play for. The Bengals are still in the AFC Wildcard race but their chances of making the playoffs took a big hit with a loss to Big Blue last week. This game will be pretty close, but Baltimore is the better team and will take this one.

Jets @ Patriots

These teams are only playing for pride the rest of this season. This game will be close and exciting to watch (if we could watch), but New England is better in terms of stats so they’ll win.

Packers @ Jaguars

Both teams are playing for playoff spots in their conferences. Green Bay is my favorite to take the NFC North but they are tied with Chicago and Detroit for the division title. The Jaguars scored a big win with the retirement of Catcatch from the Colts which gives the Jags a big advantage. I’ll pick Jacksonville to win this game because the Jags have two big time players in Tom Brady and Randy Moss.

Cardinals @ Vikings

This game has no implications on the playoff race therefore I don’t have much analysis to do. Minnesota should win because they have won before this season while Arizona is still winless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »