Home

Miami Dolphins Page

This is a discussion on Miami Dolphins Page within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Miami Dolphins Page

Dolphins Trading Block

Kendall Langford- LE, 88ovr (A Pot, 25Yr)
Yeremiah Bell- SS, 87ovr (B Pot, 33Yr)
Randy Starks- RE, 86ovr (A Pot, 27Yr)
Kevin Burnett- MLB, 76ovr (B Pot, 28Yr)
Draft Picks

Not Trading
Davone Bess
Mike Pouncey
Karlos Dansby
Vontae Davis
Sean Smith

Looking For

Draft Picks
Qb
Speedy Te
Cb

I Will Listen To Any Offer Just Send Some

Last edited by SinisterStr1k3r; 09-27-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:49 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 44

Wow! A bit surprised to see K. Langford and R. Starks on your trade block. I think having them would be an asset to your team. Especially on 3rd down when your line is tired... You can always plug one of them in. Not to mention that they can pretty much play and D-Linemen position. They aren't very sexy and don't make many big plays but they are a staple to your 3-4 defense. Do you run the 3-4?

Facebook.com/ufl2012
YouTube.com/ufl2012
Follow me on twitter@UFL2012
Old 09-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixzero
Wow! A bit surprised to see K. Langford and R. Starks on your trade block. I think having them would be an asset to your team. Especially on 3rd down when your line is tired... You can always plug one of them in. Not to mention that they can pretty much play and D-Linemen position. They aren't very sexy and don't make many big plays but they are a staple to your 3-4 defense. Do you run the 3-4?
yea they do good for my team but naw i run 4-3 and nickle i dont mind keeping them but trading them to get different pieces is good too.. cuz i have jared odrick and wont need both
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #12
Rookie

Coming Back From The Bye Week The Dolphins Played The Jets Which Was A Hard Fought Game Which Had The Dolphins Coming Out On Top 24-20 Over The Jets.

Note Cant Post Up Stats ANd Other Things Because The Stats Were Not Recorded.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #13
Rookie

Week 7:

Dolphins 20 Vs Broncos 17

Vs

Marshall Out 9 Weeks!

Coming Into Week 7 The Dolphins Were 5-0 And They Were Looking To Stay Undefeated Against The Denver Broncos. Throughout The Game Both Quarterbacks Struggled Throwing 0 Touchdown Passes Between The Both Of Them And Throwing 1 Int Each. This Was Kyle Ortons First Game Back From Coming From An Injury. Within The Game There Were A Few Big Injuries. Champ Bailey Went Down And Had To Sit The Whole Game An Brandon Marshall Went Down And Will B Out For Another 9 Weeks. Coach Smith Said He Is Not Happy ABout This, Marshall Will Not Be Available Until The Playoff We Will Need Our Backups To Come Up Big Like They Have Been Doing All Season.

The Dolphins Defense Kept Knowshon Moreno In Check Only Rushing For 12 Yards On 10 Attempts. Defense Was The Key In This Game. Vontae Davis Dropped 2 Int And Cameron Wake Dropped One. "We Need Our Guys To Hold Onto The Ball When It Is A Close Game Like This"- Coach Smith. The Dolphins Defense Came Up Big In The 4th Again Capitalizing On 2 Forced Fumbles. "Now That Brandons Injured I Will Have To Play Better Because No One Is Going To Let Us Win". When Asked About Him Being Out During The Big Games Henne Said "We Have Good Young Guys On This Team And We Will Have To See What They Can Do".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »