Home

ChiCity Soldiers

This is a discussion on ChiCity Soldiers within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #25
Rookie

Quazi's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: ChiCity Soldiers

Bears Dominant in Key NFCN Victory

Devin Hester made his presence felt with a 91 yard
touchdown reception early in the second quarter.

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
Oct 6, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Detroit Lions (4-2)707721
Chicago Bears (4-2)02131034
Detroit Lions
Chicago Bears

The Bears stuck to their gameplan on Sunday against the Lions, and it paid off yet again, as they tallied their fourth straight victory.

Matt Forte was held in check by a dominant front 7 of the Lions, but the Bears continued to mix it up and was very successful through the air for the duration of the game. Jay Cutler got back on track, with just one late turnover on a very well thrown pass into one on one coverage to Brandon Marshall (and the computer Marshall made no effort to catch the ball, which is why user switching should always be allowed and that debate on changing the rule should have never came up).

The Bears defense was very solid on this day, keeping Calvin Johnson out of the endzone.

Coach Quazi had this to say on the defense, "I thought we did exactly what we came out to do, and kept Megatron in check for the most part, he still made some spectacular catches in traffic and Tim Jennings left a few plays out there on the field I'm sure he'd want back where he didn't locate the ball on two occasions where he could have knocked the ball down. We experimented with some all out blitzes late in the game which led to a horrible mismatch and a 92 yard touchdown for Jahvid Best. That play was on me, I shouldn't have been messing around with schemes like that."

The key play of the game, early in the second quarter, was a 91 yard touchdown pass to Devin Hester. Much like the 40 yard connection two weeks ago against the Cowboys, the Bears were in a running situation, with the run personnel in the game, but Cutler recognized the one on one press coverage to the outside, audibled Hester's route (which was set for a quick slant) and Devin took care of the rest on a very well thrown pass.

Robbie Gould missed his first field goal of the season, a 50 yarder with an 11 mph crosswind which pushed the kick wide right.

Phillip Buchanon has proven he is not too old to play the game, as he is looking like the pauseback player of the year, recording two tackles, one pass defended, and three interceptions.

Julius Peppers also recorded two more quarterback tackles.

The Bears will host Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers next week in another must win game to keep pace in the conference.

Last edited by Quazi; 10-07-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #26
Rookie

Quazi's Arena

OVR: 6

In two of their past three games, the Chicago Bears have choked the game, and possibly their playoff hopes away - unless they win out - with a dropped pass (Texans) by Kellen Davis and a fumble (Matt Forte) at mid-field while icing the clock to end the game.

I've never seen people get so consistently lucky as my opponents each and every game

That is all.

Last edited by Quazi; 10-19-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #27
Rookie

Starwood's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi
In two of their past three games, the Chicago Bears have choked the game, and possibly their playoff hopes away - unless they win out - with a dropped pass (Texans) by Kellen Davis and a fumble (Matt Forte) at mid-field while icing the clock to end the game.

I've never seen people get so consistently lucky as my opponents each and every game

That is all.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #28
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

LMAO!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »