Home

Why I'm Done With NBA Basketball This Year: NBA 2K9

This is a discussion on Why I'm Done With NBA Basketball This Year: NBA 2K9 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #401
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Why I'm Done With NBA Basketball This Year: NBA 2K9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickz24
I'll help you all out --- the way I see it.
2k9 is like a pretty *** smart *** chick with bad breath (or stink pum pum) - HD is like her getting dressed up -- heels and all.
You kick it with her, ya love looking at her the fact that she's with you. - overall she's cool as ****
But as soon as you start getting detailed and intimate with her -- whhhhhooooooosh ---wheeeeew --- peeeew ..omg !!!!!
**** damn near hurts your feelings. You're frustrated because if she could just clean up a little - just a little. she'd be a dime.

Now if she was straight busted (nba 09 or other generics) or just average (live) and had these same problems -- you'd probably keep it moving and not think twice --- but damn - the bitch got so much potential - its hard to just walk away. And truth be told --- the *****'s good --- if you can get over that strong odor ..You deal with it until it becomes too much -- ya get frustrated -- tell her you're leaving. But after being out there for a while --- ya say **** it and call your baby back -- hoping she's cleaned up or is at least willing to listen to you this time. Maybe she'll get it right after she goes home and spends some time with her parents -- We'll call her 2k10 when she comes back.

-----------------------
Hence all these threads from cats begging her to just take a shower and brush teeth -- other cats saying they love her just the way she is -- or cats putting giving her deodorant and gum and calling it good (sliders).. this analogy is very elastic -- you can get as deep or as loose as you want with it .. no pun intended.
Good one dude. Hell yea 2k9 is Ms. P u for the year.

Hopefully she washes front and back next year instead of just thinking doushin is going to do it all for her.

P.S if she smells like this next year, I will just dismiss her from my life till she gets it together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 2

No matter how many times i try to like 2K9 I just cant do it. It just mess itself up. Live is almost better b/c it's better than u expected but 2k is worst than you expected.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:09 AM   #403
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickz24
I'll help you all out --- the way I see it.
2k9 is like a pretty *** smart *** chick with bad breath (or stink pum pum) - HD is like her getting dressed up -- heels and all.
You kick it with her, ya love looking at her the fact that she's with you. - overall she's cool as ****
But as soon as you start getting detailed and intimate with her -- whhhhhooooooosh ---wheeeeew --- peeeew ..omg !!!!!
**** damn near hurts your feelings. You're frustrated because if she could just clean up a little - just a little. she'd be a dime.

Now if she was straight busted (nba 09 or other generics) or just average (live) and had these same problems -- you'd probably keep it moving and not think twice --- but damn - the bitch got so much potential - its hard to just walk away. And truth be told --- the *****'s good --- if you can get over that strong odor ..You deal with it until it becomes too much -- ya get frustrated -- tell her you're leaving. But after being out there for a while --- ya say **** it and call your baby back -- hoping she's cleaned up or is at least willing to listen to you this time. Maybe she'll get it right after she goes home and spends some time with her parents -- We'll call her 2k10 when she comes back.

-----------------------
Hence all these threads from cats begging her to just take a shower and brush teeth -- other cats saying they love her just the way she is -- or cats putting giving her deodorant and gum and calling it good (sliders).. this analogy is very elastic -- you can get as deep or as loose as you want with it .. no pun intended.
LMAO @ stink pum-pum
its even more funnier cuz i totally understand u.
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »