Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
I think they've shown that they are serious about discussion. Having 20+ hardcore guys in over 5 different 4 day sessions, starting as early as January, to work with them on features, bugs, enhancements and direction of the game is FAR more than most companies attempt. Just because the discussions have not happened with you personally doesn't mean they have not happened.

In fact, i think they have been real open to implementing the features the community wants most. The surveys and TGT March Madness tourneys have directly driven the enhancements the last couple of years.

I understand you have concerns, and voicing them is great.. because EA does read and absorb the communities feedback.
I'm concerned with how late in the process it is, and we are just now finding out about the flawed bullrushing animations. My question is, is it too late in the development stage to not just make the BR animations happen rarely, but actually recreate more realistic BR animations in general?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #122
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Diving Catches and Bull Rushes

khaliib i agree with you on most points you made. My frustartions were put to rest last season when i finally realized what these footballs games were and their target audience.

let me guess you are an offline player....

these issues are not important, its all about online play where tendencies are not required.

I'll be shocked if the Db issue isn't fixed its still early right now...........

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 05-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #123
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
I think they've shown that they are serious about discussion. Having 20+ hardcore guys in over 5 different 4 day sessions, starting as early as January, to work with them on features, bugs, enhancements and direction of the game is FAR more than most companies attempt. Just because the discussions have not happened with you personally doesn't mean they have not happened.

In fact, i think they have been real open to implementing the features the community wants most. The surveys and TGT March Madness tourneys have directly driven the enhancements the last couple of years.

I understand you have concerns, and voicing them is great.. because EA does read and absorb the communities feedback.
I get all that, and it's not about me personally.
It's about the community.

The underlined part is what concerns me.
Are these individuals really voicing the communities desires or just enjoying the moment and not rocking the boat? (not an attack)

Just wondering what's going on if we have "Hardcore" people giving input, then we STILL see issues that were from 3 years ago happening in these pre-release vid's.

Nevermind the new injections that might not have been in the build they played.
There's DB's still doing the Mirror Dance.
Awareness issues (Catches caught between 2 DB's w/no attempt on ball)
LB's still swatting passes that should really be to high to reach
No Momentum (Def players still changing on a dime)

I get what your saying with the invitation thing.
But there are still too many Old issues popping up again in these vid's, then to see this animation called a bullrush.

There needs to be some more involvement beyond the 20+ individuals at this stage.

If they're visiting and seeing our concerns, a simple "we've noted the concern" would go a long way.

That's all I was trying to say in my Word-Salad!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 0
i hope they changed the shoes for nike and just dont keep the same ones lol

for soread offense videos please subscribes to the most complete video library of spread offenses spread illustrated http://www.youtube.com/user/SpreadIllustrated
Old 05-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #125
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
If they're visiting and seeing our concerns, a simple "we've noted the concern" would go a long way.

This is the only part I want to point out.

Noting the concern and fixing the concern are two different things.

Plus, as I've learned in business and what Carnival was alluding to, our number 1 priority is not always their #1 priority.

Someone said it better up above us.

Do they have enough time to tune it or fix it before it goes gold. That's the bottom line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #126
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

judging from the zone defense vid the feedback gotten from the visitors were either wrong or the team didnt implement it, this year becuase its pretty bad,

this bullrush vid, lets see how it plays out.......

the biggest thing missing from this game is TECHNIQUE at every position, and that can be gotten from film.

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 05-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #127
Banned

OVR: 8

I hope there are different animations on the bullrush not just this one.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #128
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
eh...how often does that happen though? the bull rush? id rather see an animation where the DL pushes the OL back not just run the guy over like that....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »