Home

Madden NFL 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 3
re: Madden NFL 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here *(PS3 Vers. Online)*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJxJx
In my initial post I said the sound was definitely better and that the gameplay was improved. I'm not really blown away by the physics engine. It's alright, but nothing that shouldn't have been done several years ago.

I'm not going to sugarcoat what I think about it. This company has been around long enough and pretty much wasted our time with them for years because we're sort of forced to. They just like to milk the money cow.

It is a game. NOTHING WILL EVER BE what people want it to be. Take it for what it is.. A GAME. If someone tells me Call of Duty is real because its like really killing someone with all the emotions and feelings and that ITS REAL LIFE than that person needs help. In REAL football you think on the fly. Not in any world will a game be able to think on the fly. Sorry not going to happen sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 07:43 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 3
re: Madden NFL 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here *(PS3 Vers. Online)*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Here it is.

Has anyone ever played NCAA in here? That option has been in NCAA for awhile now. I only use it on Pass Plays mostly.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:44 AM   #67
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by twimstaxs
It is a game. NOTHING WILL EVER BE what people want it to be. Take it for what it is.. A GAME. If someone tells me Call of Duty is real because its like really killing someone with all the emotions and feelings and that ITS REAL LIFE than that person needs help. In REAL football you think on the fly. Not in any world will a game be able to think on the fly. Sorry not going to happen sir.
Why does it matter what he thinks? His disdain (even though that's not what it is) isn't preventing you from enjoying the game. Just as your enjoyment isn't preventing his disdain.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #68
Rookie

Tyler_Bullard's Arena

OVR: 4

I've noticed DE's will disengage from blocks this year.

Just had a play where Eli threw deep to Nicks and I was controlling the safety and I missed the receiver going for the big hit and took out my corner instead it was one of the coolest moments I've ever seen in Madden.

Last edited by Tyler_Bullard; 08-14-2012 at 07:53 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #69
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Well, just saw a neat little cutscene where they were checking someone for a concussion on the sideline. Kinda cool.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #70
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

After dropping the speed threshold to 35 it seemed like the DE's got off thier block mcuh quicker. Got sacked twice in a row.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
Why does it matter what he thinks? His disdain (even though that's not what it is) isn't preventing you from enjoying the game. Just as your enjoyment isn't preventing his disdain.
Yes, that ^. I'm not saying I hate it. I'm just not impressed at this point. Everyone wants to give the guys at Tiburon a handjob for the first few days just based on a demo. By a week after launch, I guarantee most of those people will be bitching about 20 common glitches and asking for the developers heads on stakes. It happens pretty much every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #72
Rookie

CFTejada's Arena

OVR: 7

How's the defense?

Do Purple Zone's get out to the sideline more?

Falcons
Braves
Bulldogs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »