Home

NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Durant, Ray Allen & Kobe Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Durant, Ray Allen & Kobe Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #97
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Durant, Ray Allen & Kobe Current-Gen vs. Next-Ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
You didnt play 2k7. The faces didnt start getting good until 2k8
Not all faces. Go look at Sheed Wallace - 2K7 vs 2K8. Tell me which one looks like the real Sheed. 2K8 had MANY faces (and other elements) blurry. You don't even need to play the game, just look at the back cover.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #98
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Kevin Durant & Ray Allen Current-Gen vs. Next-Ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Nashhole
no. you're wrong. and you couldn't be any more wrong. at all. you are as wrong as it gets lmao. like seriously. this is fact that you're wrong. not opinion. fact. wrong.

L.
well...

with such a well thought out reply, how could i possibly argue?
Old 10-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #99
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Kevin Durant & Ray Allen Current-Gen vs. Next-Ge

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
IMO, next gen characters look more REAL, but current gen look more like the actual players
I am thoroughly confused. Care to elaborate?
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 10-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #100
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
I am thoroughly confused. Care to elaborate?
I think he means that the next gen players look more like actual humans but that the current gen ones share more of a likeness to the actual players. Which I don't agree with, they all look spot on to me.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #101
Rookie

Marc_Rez's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Durant, Ray Allen & Kobe Current-Gen vs. Next-Ge

I know this is way off topic but can you imagine how NBA 2K will look on the next console after the XBox One and PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #102
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Rez
I know this is way off topic but can you imagine how NBA 2K will look on the next console after the XBox One and PS4
Can't imagine how 2015 and 2016 will be when they actually know how they maximize the next gen hardware let alone the next consoles in 10-12 yrs
Old 10-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #103
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Rez
I can't really picture it. Because THIS is the NBA 2K6 of this gen. And remember how much different that game looked just three years later.

Thinking of a version of a game that makes what we just got look hideous in comparison? Gonna be able to count pours or see yourself sitting in the stands watching the games or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »