Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2013, 02:49 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Man they need to get this server stuff fixed I can't even play my player
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2013, 06:01 AM   #66
MVP

vtcha's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

After having a poor shooting performance, the coach asked me to make 20 quality shots during practice. Only problem is, regardless of how many shots I make in a row, the counter is stuck at 0/20 ... I tried exiting the game and even restarting the console yet the save file will always bring me back to the practice arena. Thanks 2K for releasing another unplayable game without testing it ... now for the long awaited patch ... sigh
Old 12-01-2013, 06:07 AM   #67
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

I'm seeing that quite a few ppls my career character is very muscular. My guy is 6'7 and weights 185, you'd imagine that he's a pretty skinny guy.. Well my guy looks like he weighs more than lebron.. He's EXRTA muscular and I can't change it no matter what.. Anyone know if this is just an issue with me? Will it be patched?
Old 12-01-2013, 06:45 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahh Breezy
Honestly, something that isn't a major issue but I believe needs to be fixed is the way a my career or any created players build is. I don't want a player that looks like a major steroid user, it's stupid how you don't have the option to fix that. 2k needs to patch that
THIS THIS THIS^^^^^
Old 12-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #69
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

Reading this thread all i can think is, my God this game is a mess!
Old 12-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 6

WHERE IS ZE PATCH?
Old 12-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold_Fries
I'm seeing that quite a few ppls my career character is very muscular. My guy is 6'7 and weights 185, you'd imagine that he's a pretty skinny guy.. Well my guy looks like he weighs more than lebron.. He's EXRTA muscular and I can't change it no matter what.. Anyone know if this is just an issue with me? Will it be patched?
I haas to make my 6"3 pg 151 pounds to make him look average weight but he still looks to big.
LA DODGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #72
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Ive pretty much given up on the game unless they fix the save issues and glitiching editing of full rosters

saving to the servers is a bad idea

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »