Home

NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, PS4. Post your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, PS4. Post your Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2014, 12:30 AM   #57
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, Soon for PS4. Post your Impression

Another follow-up: My PF and PG files don't work but for some reason my SF file does.

I don't understand how the patch works but I'm still mad I lost 2 files with about 100,000 EARNED VC put into them.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:31 AM   #58
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, Soon for PS4. Post your Impression

FINALLY only 2 months of No MyGM/MyCareer is OVER!
Old 01-24-2014, 12:31 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Are headbands fixed? This is my only gripe. If I see Melo or LeBron without a headband in MyGM, I will trade it in for The Show.

Is it confirmed?
That's what i also would like to know.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:38 AM   #60
Rookie

I don't know what's goin on w/ this weird game but, it's now installing the game all over again when it's already on the PS4 hard drive. Don't know what patch it downloaded, I've never experienced nothing like this. #WASTE
Old 01-24-2014, 01:04 AM   #61
Rookie

CoachDavid's Arena

OVR: 2
I saw the unapologetic patch announcement. Thats ok. I was going to download the patch play the game and punish 2k next year. I didnt redeem any of the crappy point codes. I play the game because of the level up my player.
I go in the game. Dressing room broken... Thats ok not important to me. Start my next game... Success. I was rusty as hell. I guess after nearly a month of not being able to play this is to be expected. Well something seem different, or is that me just getting used to playing. Well not much fixed. I didnt notice if they acually fixed the subbing, not yet anyway. Finish three games. Something must be different, but I am sure, dead sure that if 2k does not release a few more patches which improve the game. I will not spend money on next years game.
I payed full price for the game and was surprised I got a free to play game.
Do I need to get raped when all I do is give 2k 60 bucks for an anual patch with rosters? Dont get me wrong the last two years have been pleasant surprises.... BUT last year we got what 2 patches and VCs. This year we are at patch 4 but all of which were to makr the game playable.
I am done if we get the shaft... Again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2014, 01:20 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

They need to move all the devs who work on new My Team Packs and new My Player team clothes to work on the patches, cause that's the only f'ing thing that works properly in this game...it's ri-got-dam-diculous that 2 of the 4/5 game modes are broken but we keep getting announcements popping up for discount sales. I've started 5 myGM modes in the last week and each one keeps getting corrupted, I'm scared as hell to even try my My Career mode that's in year 5 for fear of spreading the corruption.

Oh yeah, I like how in the patch notes they say SOME users.... don't want to admit that it is MOST or ALL do they?
Old 01-24-2014, 02:13 AM   #63
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

These couple of fixes are 1200+MB? Ooookay...was also disheartening that you couldn't even advance in the playoffs, at least they fixed it, I suppose...
Old 01-24-2014, 02:18 AM   #64
Pro

This "patch" is a slap in the face.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »