Home

Madden NFL 15 Top Middle Linebackers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Top Middle Linebackers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2014, 06:31 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Top Middle Linebackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrisonGrant
New to OperationSports here!

I must say I think Madden has dropped the ball on some of these ratings. I think the DE ratings were blasphemy. Leaving Von Miller, Demarcus Ware, Tamba Hali, Ryan Kerrigan, Greg Hardy, and Aldon Smith off the Top 5, then they put Calais Campbell on there????

Lavonte David is also better than OJ Mayo in my book
Calais Campbell is one of the best 3-4 DEs in the league. Ware is on the decline, not top 5 anymore, probably top 10. Hali, Kerrigan, Smith, and Miller are all OLB's not DE's. And also, Lavonte David is a OLB, not a MLB. And as stated earlier, OJ Mayo is a basketball player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 06:36 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
How is Supetstar development relevent or even neccessary for someone rated a Superstar?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Please, go back to school and try to spell correctly Cowboys fan. "Supetstar" Development IS NECESSARY for a guy who became a monster day 1 and has been considered top at his position in his first 3 years. There is no better example of someone who has superstar Dev.

It is necessary because everyone in the 70s/80s progress so quickly now, that the only way a "Superstar" can stay noticeably better then these players is to get more xp to spend on their more expensive to raise attributes.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #43
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

These guys have the same ranking 1-4 but Dansby is aptly ranked #5

http://athlonsports.com/nfl/2014-nfl...gs-linebackers

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2014, 07:02 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I actually like how they differentiated b/w Bowman and Willis.

I watched a full season of game tape on SF a couple years ago w/Sunday Ticket, and you could tell that Bowman plays way faster than his 40 time suggests because he makes amazingly quick reads and takes near-perfect angles. That allows him to beat Willis to plays they have a roughly equal shot at making despite Willis's far superior speed.

Looking good!
What all of you Non 49ers fan don't seem to realize or know is that Patrick Willis plays the "Jack" lb spot which is the Jack of all trades meaning that he drops in coverage , spy the QB , drop deep and Blitz (but we all know that Vic Fangio doesn't like to blitz that much)... now Bowman plays the "Mike" LB spot which Patrick played since he came into the league and switch to Jack when Takeo left. When Willis played the "Mike" he led the league in tackles because you give support against the run game. So all you guys saying that Patrick Willis doesn't deserve to be rated that high need to check again......
Old 07-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 6
oh and Luke Kuechly plays "Mike" LB ...

Luke Kuchly first two years
GP COMB TOTAL AST SACK FF FR YDS INT YDS TD PD
16 164 103 61 1.0 0 3 9 2 22 0 8
16 156 93 63 2.0 0 0 0 4 33 0 7
Patrick Willis first two yeas
GP COMB TOTAL AST SACK FF FR YDS INT YDS TD PD
16 174 135 39 4.0 2 1 0 0 0 0 5
16 141 109 32 1.0 1 1 0 1 86 1 10

Last edited by thehitokiri; 07-28-2014 at 07:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2014, 08:05 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrisonGrant
New to OperationSports here!

I must say I think Madden has dropped the ball on some of these ratings. I think the DE ratings were blasphemy. Leaving Von Miller, Demarcus Ware, Tamba Hali, Ryan Kerrigan, Greg Hardy, and Aldon Smith off the Top 5, then they put Calais Campbell on there????

Lavonte David is also better than OJ Mayo in my book
Not the best introduction one could hope for. Anyway, welcome to OS! Look at it this way, no where to go but up from here.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:11 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitokiri
What all of you Non 49ers fan don't seem to realize or know is that Patrick Willis plays the "Jack" lb spot which is the Jack of all trades meaning that he drops in coverage , spy the QB , drop deep and Blitz (but we all know that Vic Fangio doesn't like to blitz that much)... now Bowman plays the "Mike" LB spot which Patrick played since he came into the league and switch to Jack when Takeo left. When Willis played the "Mike" he led the league in tackles because you give support against the run game. So all you guys saying that Patrick Willis doesn't deserve to be rated that high need to check again......
I didn't say that Patrick Willis didn't deserve his rating; I said that I appreciated how the ratings differentiated between him and Bowman, as it seemed from watching an entire season of tape that Bowman jumped off the screen at you not because he has the raw physical speed of Willis, but because he diagnoses extremely well (PRC and AWR).
Old 07-28-2014, 09:40 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I didn't say that Patrick Willis didn't deserve his rating; I said that I appreciated how the ratings differentiated between him and Bowman, as it seemed from watching an entire season of tape that Bowman jumped off the screen at you not because he has the raw physical speed of Willis, but because he diagnoses extremely well (PRC and AWR).
I don't think he was referring to you, as you are pretty right. Bowman is maybe a bit better at technique related things, Willis is more athletic. I think he's talking about the people who want Willis rated way below Kuechly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »