Home

NHL 15 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Included within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-29-2014, 12:15 AM   #169
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NHL 15 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Full Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
This is the only reason I haven't bought the game this year or last. After NHL 13 I couldn't take it any longer. I'm not forcing myself to create house rules just to make the game semi-playable. All they have to do is add a neutral zone system and they can have my money. Obviously that won't satisfy me forever, but it is the one thing that I have to have in order to enjoy this game again and I will not buy it until it's fixed. I may pick up a used copy of last gen but I still haven't pulled the trigger on that even though I've been pondering it for a while. It's sad that something like the neutral zone hasn't been touched ever in this series, and as you said it's only been mentioned hundreds of times. I honestly don't expect it to be in the game any time soon.
Yep, i'm not holding my breath either, bwiggy. And hard to understand why EA wouldn't want to satisfy more customers. Especially with a game that sales wise, has pretty much been trending downward. And rather steeply some of the last several years.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:36 AM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi, new to the game...

If i play the 'be a pro' mode (i assume this is the one where you control one player through his career from minor leagues to stanley cup?) can I, (post -patches)

*sim the game when im not on the ice
*play in the minor leagues untli i make the grade and get called up to run with the big dogs
*are there any glaring ommissions on ps4 that make this mode broken?

i dont want to play online, i just want a good franchise mode and a be a pro mode all offline.

is it worth me getting this game or even the ps3 version (if thats not broken and retains more modes?)

thanks guys
Old 10-29-2014, 02:40 AM   #171
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsbear
Hi, new to the game...

If i play the 'be a pro' mode (i assume this is the one where you control one player through his career from minor leagues to stanley cup?) can I, (post -patches)

*sim the game when im not on the ice
*play in the minor leagues untli i make the grade and get called up to run with the big dogs
*are there any glaring ommissions on ps4 that make this mode broken?

i dont want to play online, i just want a good franchise mode and a be a pro mode all offline.

is it worth me getting this game or even the ps3 version (if thats not broken and retains more modes?)

thanks guys
Unless I'm mistaken...

No
No
See above.

Someone, please correct me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 03:59 AM   #172
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Sometimes this game makes me want to kick my xb1 in the teeth!!! I score a goal and no goal horn or anything.. then the whistle blows and the announcers say they are not sure why gameplay was stopped, maybe the ref lost sight of the puck. THE FREAKING WHISTLE DIDN'T BLOW UNTIL AFTER THE GOAL WAS SCORED!!! So I end up in a shootout and lose, instead of winning the game!

There are just times I want to say, F this game and go back to last gen for good.
I hear ya.

I just had 2 matches of my playoff where nothing would go my way. THeir sticks would go through mine to get pucks that I was first for, Crosby couldnt control a bouncing puck but the 3rd line defenseman could, I can't hit them they can knock me flying with non momentum.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:54 AM   #173
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I hear ya.

I just had 2 matches of my playoff where nothing would go my way. THeir sticks would go through mine to get pucks that I was first for, Crosby couldnt control a bouncing puck but the 3rd line defenseman could, I can't hit them they can knock me flying with non momentum.
They really need to make an option so stick collisions matter.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #174
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Had a GM game last night where Doc says...."You can smell a goal coming!" Of course this was during full out berserk mode. And yep, Doc was right. A great playing game goes to crap when out of nowhere the cpu goes into hyper drive. Ratings, physics and commonsense goes right out the window.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:15 PM   #175
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I hear ya.

Rough stuff man almost like nothing matters , attributes , physics ect not a good feeling and this is why I used to play on default and now sim gamestyle to give me more control when this crud rears it head

I just hate that im not even playing feeling in sports games that magically starts and stops as needed regardless of who it favors as it makes it all a sham for a forced outcome .

My favorite is when you lay a cpu guy out hard and he pops right back up like nothing and takes the puck as you can only do a half circle to try and get the puck standing at your feet lol

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-29-2014 at 02:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 02:59 PM   #176
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Had a GM game last night where Doc says...."You can smell a goal coming!" Of course this was during full out berserk mode. And yep, Doc was right. A great playing game goes to crap when out of nowhere the cpu goes into hyper drive. Ratings, physics and commonsense goes right out the window.
Yep.. you try to clear the puck and it goes sideways off the boards.. love that one. I'm back to putting this game on ice.. so to speak.. for now

Back to last gen I go..

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »