Home

PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweaks within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2015, 02:06 AM   #17

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Can I just base copy all the players and replace the generic ones that come in the update?

It gave me the option of whether I wanted the club or international squads to be updated/changed, so you could say no to that and maybe it won't change what you created. It also automatically created an edit data backup file.
Old 10-29-2015, 02:35 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Update Coming Thursday, Adds Transfers, New Faces, Kits & Gameplay Tweak

Updated game, saw the updated teams, and the stupid default team colours! BUT, there's been no change to any of my player edits! I edited the whole Dutch league, all goalkeepers and lots of player stats, and none have been changed.

I can't confirm however if players with new faces may have been changed, though.

Played one game, I believe in the placebo effect so I won't judge any gameplay changes right now, except for one important thing, they have patched back in the low cross on manual. The double (triple?) B/O cross on the ground, that for some reason didn't work on manual before.
Old 10-29-2015, 02:48 AM   #19

dubcity's Arena

Weird, am I the only one with Martial still at Monaco and Chicharito still at Man U?
Old 10-29-2015, 03:06 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Weird, am I the only one with Martial still at Monaco and Chicharito still at Man U?
Nah mate apparently the last minute/deadline day deals were left behind.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:31 AM   #21
Rookie

downloaded the update and realize that i still have to update the roster manually. haha alex song is still at barca.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 04:29 AM   #22
Rookie

shifty's Arena

OVR: 4

how can the roster update be so outdated even when the live updates that they have are correct??
Old 10-29-2015, 04:51 AM   #23

dubcity's Arena

Damnit, Konami. Again with this crap. FFS.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:06 AM   #24
Rookie

What the hell are they doing at Konami?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »