Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 04:54 PM   #49
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

OVR: 0
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed at the tweak to the blocks. Even so, it's not that I lack comprehension for the reasons, I just liked having the ability for a wing player to time someone like I've been able to do.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:59 PM   #50
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Reveal

Thought they nerfed them shots already.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 11-05-2015, 05:07 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #3 Should be Submitted to Sony & MS This Week, Some Details Reveal

Hopefully they have fixed the overpowered CPU Man-Defense and all the warping and suction that goes along with it.

Also, I hope they improve the launch points out of dribble moves so we can explode to the basket. (This may be a byproduct of overpowered CPU defense and the ability to suck you into animations)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #52
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Has the sweat been fixed for playing 12 minute quarters?
Old 11-05-2015, 05:25 PM   #53
Rookie

Need to address the boring crowd. Barely any sound. Just increase the crowd audio play by play. Fix CPU full court press but as a user I can full sprint all the way all the other end to score easily time to time. Blocks are too easy to get. CPU doesnt take a lot of 3's. CPU doesnt defend PnR well way too easy to score. Fix auto substitution. CPU just subs all the reserves in and near end of some quarters starters should be in, if the minutes are adjusted they should be playing certain minutes. Please enable users to edit headbands. Apply new jereys to any modes not restart every time you update. Same goes to roster update why it cant apply to any mode, we have to restart every time. Please listen to us for once....
Old 11-05-2015, 05:52 PM   #54
Rookie

engrishbwudd's Arena

This game is incredible and it will most likely be the benchmark sports game of this generation. My biggest issue, however, is with paint defense. So many times a game both me and the cpu get easy layups/dunks because the center will drift behind the backboard, leaving their man wide open. It makes the overall points in the paint unrealistically high. So, if paint defense gets tweaked I'll be ridiculously happy. I'm an easy fella to please.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:13 PM   #55
Banned

WISports's Arena

Hope they fixed it so everybody isn't a Hall of Fame on-ball defender.

As well as the numerous art changes (hair, skin tones, court updates, unis).

Annnd, better responsiveness from your controlled player. Right now it feels like you're in quick sand whenever you go to move.

Last edited by WISports; 11-05-2015 at 07:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2015, 07:29 PM   #56
Pro

Re: Unofficial Mike Wang Q/A - Patch 3 Changes And More

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
Hopefully they fix when I'm playing pro am my ovr is lowered.

That's not broken pro am and blacktop show your players real ovr the one you see in my career and park is a faux to make you feel like your not the role player the capped you into being you will also notice this is you are stuck with beta player or even passing another player on the team for the beta spot even though you see yourself with a better ovr...

Ps do any other centers have their ovr actually go UP in the pro am I'm a 92 in my career but the alpha dog on my team with a 94 in pro am which I'm not complaining about but just find weird as Everyone else I've played with he thier ovr go down while mine went up

Sent from my iPhone with minimal cares for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »