Home

NBA 2K16 Is the King, Has Only Gotten Better

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Is the King, Has Only Gotten Better within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2015, 12:17 PM   #9
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

OVR: 0
2K16 gameplay was horrible. Player & ball morphing through each other every play got annoying as hell. It was so bad in the beginning I really doubt that got patched. I deleted my game after 2 weeks of play.
Old 12-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #10
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/857233-official-nba-2k16-bugs-glitches-thread-35.html
Old 12-19-2015, 01:07 PM   #11
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NBA 2K16 Is the King, Has Only Gotten Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
After a rough breakup with 2K15 last year, I have to say they really did a great job with 2K16. I have had a lot of fun playing it all year and have little doubt I will continue to enjoy it. It's the most fun I've had on and offline in a long while.

A YT'er brought up a good point yesterday. I think sometimes it's easy to get caught up talking about flaws and what's wrong with the game...you could probably go into replay and find things wrong every couple possessions...but I refuse to...just going to continue to enjoy the game and give feedback where's it's due...

Good job this year fellas...
Hit the nail on the head with that last point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2015, 03:12 PM   #12
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
You hit the nail on the head. The game is so good it makes the flaws stand out even more. Things like players shooting through the backboard, passing & dribbling through players bodies, CPU ball handlers not protecting the ball when dribbling in the proximity of a defender, hands morphing through balls on steal attempts, getting stuck in animations, etc... all stick out like a sore thumb. That said, 2K16 is the deepest sports game ever made. If they can clean up their legacy flaws next year then look out!
Totally agree. I fully expect these guys to address as many of these issues as possible. At this point though I think a full on physics engine is the only thing left for them to do that will address those warping/clipping anomalies we see.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:24 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 33
NBA 2K16, the best video game ever in my opinion.
Old 12-19-2015, 03:43 PM   #14
Rookie

I think NBA 2k16 has truly earned this king of the hill!!!...it is a great game and yes it has some flaws but every game does....It the closest to sim you are going to get and patches were sent out faster then I have ever seen on a sports games. Its a TRUE next gen game and I really appreciate the work the devs put into this game. With or without competition, I try to put out the best game possible..Congrats 2k....I feel like I got my $60.00 worth!!!
Old 12-19-2015, 04:51 PM   #15
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper417
2K16 gameplay was horrible. Player & ball morphing through each other every play got annoying as hell. It was so bad in the beginning I really doubt that got patched. I deleted my game after 2 weeks of play.
You've missed out then.

There are flaws, but it's a game. I play it everyday and thoroughly enjoy as someone who wants it playing like real basketball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2015, 05:00 PM   #16
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4
It's saying something that when people think best sports games ever they think: NFL 2k5, College hoops 2k8, and now NBA 2k16.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »