Home

Anthem (PS4,X1,PC)

This is a discussion on Anthem (PS4,X1,PC) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2019, 05:40 PM   #153
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0
Anthem (PS4,X1,PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

I saw that. Thanks. I don’t even have a “geoforce control panel” on my pc though and I’m having trouble finding it anywhere. I think I’ll just wait for the next update. I don’t want to mess with too much and it’s obviously something they did so hopefully it’s fixed quickly.

Edit: I found the control panel. Will see if it helps at all.

Last edited by ricky24; 02-21-2019 at 06:36 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 06:51 PM   #154
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Anthem (PS4,X1,PC)

Seeing a lot of new players online today. Feels good helping the noobs out. I solo'ed a Titan by myself, none of the noobs wanted to help me. Not that I blame them though, what is a level 4 player going to do to a Titan ? In about an hour of Free roaming, nabbed 30 loot, half of them epic level. Which brings me to another thing. All these new players instantly flying off after they kill everybody instead of opening the loot chest. Saw at least 8 noobs do that. See a lot of them not harvesting materials either, they just flying right passed them.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:04 PM   #155
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Does the full game have a good tutorial to walk you through crafting, etc?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2019, 09:51 PM   #156
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Does the full game have a good tutorial to walk you through crafting, etc?
They have a decent tutorial explaining things in the beginning of the game. It isn't in depth or anything, it is just basic and to the point. Crafting is basic in this game anyway. When you are in the forge it tells you need X amount of parts to craft this item. You either harvest the parts needed by exploring Free Roam or while doing missions. Much easier to do in Free Roam though. You can also can go to the store and buy the needed materials. Cheaper just to find the parts yourself by exploring.

Some parts comes from plant looking things in the wild. Some parts just come from broken down equipment just laying about in the wild. Others you get after clearing an area of enemies and it is in a treasure chest. Not hard to see a treasure chest since the icon pops up on screen letting you know where it is. Spend a good hour free roaming you will collect a ton of stuff just by exploring.

Just unlocked my 4th and last Javelin. I saved the Ranger for last. Spent an hour free roaming with it and built it up to a world destroyer. Eventually I will build up my Interceptor. My storm and colossus are already built up. Storm I built up during the main story line. It is my favorite out of the 4.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:29 PM   #157
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Anthem (PS4,X1,PC)

Storm is probably my favorite too. Between pc and Xbox I’ve unlocked them all but I still haven’t tried colossus. They are all a great time to play with though. That’s for sure.

I haven’t really free roamed at all. Sounds like fun.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:24 PM   #158
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

Getting much better drops now then I was pre-patch. Getting blue (rare?) items on missions and free play on occasion, before it was nothing but common or uncommon. Smooth experience the last few times I played.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 02-22-2019, 11:34 PM   #159
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Got my first masterwork tonight at 29, and a second in my first mission in GM1. Go go loot grind.
Old 02-23-2019, 10:55 AM   #160
MVP

ricky24's Arena

I think I’m close to winding down the story. Not really sure though. Ended up buying this on pc before Xbox since I’ll be out of town all week and can play on the laptop. I still haven’t seen anything over rate except for a couple things that I’m pretty sure came with the game purchase.

Found a sniper rifle that essentially blows things up last night. That was a good time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »