Home

Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

This is a discussion on Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2022, 08:04 PM   #1
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

Sliders: PSN:Chamillitary4
File: ATD RLShot

Roster: PSN:Chamillitary4
File:ATD RLS

Similarly to what I created two years ago, I will be creating a slider/roster/scenario set using the ATD project as a base. These have also been tested on CPU vs. CPU games and I've seen great results.

I’m currently editing my roster by making adjustments to the final atd project. It takes me around an hour to complete a team. I’m looking to complete 2 teams per day. So I’m hoping to finish the entire project and have a fully functioning scenario in two weeks time

I will be posting my current sliders with explanations for most of them. I will also guide you on what to increase or decrease if you are having issues in specific areas.

What you can expect/What I'm going for:
-Hand up, so what
-Players can get really hot, but you can also have bad shooting nights.
-I know this is controversial, but I think user timing is ESSENTIAL. You should feel like you have an role in a player getting hot. I know the fear is that all you need to do is know your players jumpshots. I promise that won't matter. I know all of the Warriors jumpshots extremely well. The stats I posted below don't lie though. I think it really worth it to get in the gym and practice everyone shots. It's more rewarding knowing the YOU hit the shot.
-With that being said, it's definitely a myth that user timing makes it so that "ratings don't matter." A 99 three point rating with Curry is a much larger window to hit a shot than a 69 three point rating with Draymond.
-If this set is too hard, increase the shot success sliders by 5 or so. I do consider myself very good at the game. I know my playbook inside and out, I change the defensive sliders for both myself and the CPU before every game (more on that to come).
-NBA games are sloppier than 2k represents. Some of the catching pass animations with this set do get a bit annoying and eyesorery, but it does represent the randomness of an NBA game well.
-Great foul numbers
-More intelligent AI decisions without being robotic, cheesy, predictable or static.

Scenario coming soon now that the ATD Official Day One roster is out. ATD is the base of this roster. CelticLG and everyone else in the discord that created that incredible project deserve all of the credit. I've simply made tweaks to increase pace, fouls, and TO's w/o steals.

Update: Rosters and sliders are complete and up on 2kshare.

Scenario still to come. ETA-Hopefully by the end of the week.

Will also update rosters with 2k's latest playbook updates, attribute updates based on the beginning of the year, and some of the latest sig updates.

Settings:

Difficulty-Hall of Fame
Spoiler

Full gameplay examples. Parts one and two.

Need to turn help defense down, too many open looks, but this was the hottest shooting night I've had thus far. Really blew it open in the second half.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV6qLZ3IDGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmlJULtEhBQ

Eventually, I'll post my pregame adjustments so you all get a feel of how I set my team up and my opponents gameplans

Early gameplay examples.

Last edited by talucchesi; 11-23-2022 at 12:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2022, 08:08 PM   #2
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

Stats from my recent games.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image (9).jpg (618.9 KB, 1419 views)
File Type: jpg Image (8).jpg (633.0 KB, 1400 views)
File Type: jpg Image (7).jpg (614.6 KB, 1388 views)
File Type: jpg Image (6).jpg (624.3 KB, 1371 views)
File Type: jpg Image (5).jpg (609.6 KB, 1351 views)

Last edited by talucchesi; 11-01-2022 at 04:08 PM.
Old 10-28-2022, 08:14 PM   #3
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Re: Talucchesi- ATD NBA 2K23 Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's, My League Sim Stats (PS5)

More examples
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image (4).jpg (626.8 KB, 1335 views)
File Type: jpg Image (3).jpg (617.5 KB, 1327 views)
File Type: jpg Image (2).jpg (603.9 KB, 1336 views)
File Type: jpg Image (1).jpg (627.3 KB, 1336 views)
File Type: jpg Image.jpg (619.0 KB, 1328 views)
Old 10-28-2022, 11:58 PM   #4
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Wassup bro, which shot timing release time your usbing, it’s probably one of the dumbest things they added but here we are lol
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 10-29-2022, 03:21 AM   #5
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
Wassup bro, which shot timing release time your usbing, it’s probably one of the dumbest things they added but here we are lol
Early actually. I think early gives the most accurate interpretation of right before the ball is leaving your hands. Shot timing gets more difficult with the higher game speed and no meter, so it makes the feeling of getting hot more rewarding for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2022, 05:49 AM   #6
MVP

itrey25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
Early actually. I think early gives the most accurate interpretation of right before the ball is leaving your hands. Shot timing gets more difficult with the higher game speed and no meter, so it makes the feeling of getting hot more rewarding for me
And these are compatible with the ATD rosters
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 10-29-2022, 10:12 AM   #7
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
And these are compatible with the ATD rosters
Yes and no. They are the atd rosters with my own tweaks to better reflect todays NBA. They are my own roster tweaks, with a slider set to achieve realistic gameplay and stats
Old 10-30-2022, 01:00 AM   #8
MVP

I’ve never gotten CPU settings to stick other than matchups. Everything else reverts to default. Even when controlling all teams in MyLeague.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »