Home

**OFFICIAL STADIUM SOUND STREAMING THREAD (ALL TEAMS!)**

This is a discussion on **OFFICIAL STADIUM SOUND STREAMING THREAD (ALL TEAMS!)** within the NCAA Football Stadium Sounds forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

OVR: 1
**OFFICIAL STADIUM SOUND STREAMING THREAD (ALL TEAMS!)**

Hello Fellow OS'ers. I've put together a compilation of ALL the stadium sounds I could find with playlists included. These sounds are IDEAL for those who are wanting to stream sounds for ALL teams from their computer to their XBOX 360. I take no credit for creating the sounds, I compiled the effects from SEC's 4share account and other web resources I could find (ncaastadiumsounds.com) Almost every major school is accounted for, and will provide authentic gameday experiences for the home teams.

Playing in places like Alabama, Miami, Florida State, Florida, USC, West Virginia, Notre Dame, Michigan and many many more bring the sense of intimidation (or pride) for the visiting or home teams. I really can't explain how awesome it is, you just have to experience it for yourself.

HOW DO I STREAM THE SOUNDS?

Go here http://tversity.com/ and download the latest version. This program allows you to easily stream the files from your computer over your wireless network.

Next find where you saved the folder titled "NCAA Sounds" and open it.

Select the team that's playing at home's folder, and Tversity will automatically share it over your network.

Next, turn on your Xbox 360 (idk if this will work for PS3 Users), and open up NCAA football 2011. Go to the stadium sounds tab, and from their you should be able to assign the playlists you shared over tversity to whichever stadiums you please.

I've named every playlist after the event that's supposed to occur, so assigning them to each event is very easy and doesn't require looking up what goes where.

NOTE: ONLY THE FIRST 100 PLAYLISTS WILL SHOW UP ON YOUR CONSOLE (THANKS EA )

WORKAROUND.

PLAY NOW USERS: You will have to update which home team's files you want to share from your computer. You can't share them all at once because only the first 100 playlists show up. This only takes 5-10 minutes to do.

DYNASTY/RTG USERS: The best way to use these files is to share only the teams that you play on your schedule, and update the effects menu based on your season schedule. Some conferences, like the SEC, have more than 100 playlists, so you'll have to update from your computer when the playlists shown on the menu become full.

I'm streaming the sounds, but they won't play in game? How do I fix it?

In order to stream music into NCAA 2011, you have to ERASE ALL CURRENT PLAYLISTS FROM YOUR XBOX HARD-DRIVE. After doing this, the streamed playlists will work just fine.

I'm trying to get the most authentic college football experience possible for this game,and using these sounds definitely enhance it. If your favorite team isn't included in these files, or if you see an error in the playlists, or if a sound doesn't sound good in game LET ME KNOW!!! My goal is to have all 120 teams done by the start of the season, so if you hear an error feel free to post it in this thread.

I've taken from OS for a while, so I thought I'd give back. This file took hours and a lot of effort to put together, so I'm hoping some of you guys find it worthwhile...thanks! and Enjoy!

7/19/2010: http://www.zshare.net/download/78492799086c891d/

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: **OFFICIAL STADIUM SOUND STREAMING THREAD (ALL TEAMS!)**

This is awesome. Thanks a lot for this.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:00 AM   #3
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
This is awesome. Thanks a lot for this.
Thanks man! I wish others would check this out...it really adds to the game.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:08 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 19

it failed at 96 percent
Old 07-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #5
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason81Ballin!!!
it failed at 96 percent
Try downloading it again brother. It's definitely worth it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #6
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

is there a list to look at of whats in there before just downloading it?
Old 07-21-2010, 02:43 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I guess I will download this. Stadium Sounds is one of my favorite features in this game. I wish EA would do so much more with it. Take the limit out, make it easier to organize and do each team, conference, etc.

As it stands right now I am crazy enough to make the soundtrack for each game right before it. In my Tennessee dynasty I have my Tennessee sounds already in the game, then whoever I play on the road next, I make their sounds. Then I delete their's and replace it with the next road team. So much work for such a beautiful feature. Once you use custom sounds, you really can't go back without noticing how boring it is.

― Plato
Old 07-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 18

sweet dude. cant wait to get this.

Carolina Panthers
UNC Tar Heels
SC Gamecocks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Stadium Sounds »