Home

Week 10: Buffalo Bills (5 -3) @ Dallas Cowboys (4-4)

This is a discussion on Week 10: Buffalo Bills (5 -3) @ Dallas Cowboys (4-4) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28
Week 10: Buffalo Bills (5 -3) @ Dallas Cowboys (4-4)

We all know the craziness that was, the last time these two met.

I'm taking Dallas here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Week 10: Buffalo Bills (5 -3) @ Dallas Cowboys (4-4)

I think Jackson and Murray have huge games, Dallas wins in the end.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #3
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

The Bills have a great shot at winning this game, even on the road, especially with how well our D has been doing with turnovers and Romo at the helm.

I did hear that Romo hasn't lost a game in November or something similar, so it is time!

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 11-09-2011, 12:43 PM   #4
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

I think Gailey goes back to what fueled the Bills hot start and the even if he decides to go with the same kind of gameplan as last week it should work as Dallas doesn't have the kind of defense that NYJ has when they're going on all cylinders.

The defense isn't as bad as they looked against NYJ either so I expect a bounce back game from them.

Bills by a TD or less.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 11-09-2011, 12:57 PM   #5
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I think Gailey goes back to what fueled the Bills hot start and the even if he decides to go with the same kind of gameplan as last week it should work as Dallas doesn't have the kind of defense that NYJ has when they're going on all cylinders.

The defense isn't as bad as they looked against NYJ either so I expect a bounce back game from them.

Bills by a TD or less.
Dallas pass rush is a zillion times better than NY!!! Bills will need to establish Jackson to keep the defense honest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #6
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjonesfan921
Dallas pass rush is a zillion times better than NY!!! Bills will need to establish Jackson to keep the defense honest.
I meant the personnel not necessarily the actual statistics. I know that Dallas actually has one of the top defenses in the league statistically (which shocked me to no end when my future brother in law told me that) but I think if the Bills go back to the formula of using Jackson a lot, using the screen game and the quick rhythm passing will come to play as the defense will have to play more honest.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 11-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I meant the personnel not necessarily the actual statistics. I know that Dallas actually has one of the top defenses in the league statistically (which shocked me to no end when my future brother in law told me that) but I think if the Bills go back to the formula of using Jackson a lot, using the screen game and the quick rhythm passing will come to play as the defense will have to play more honest.
Cowboys rush D has been terrible the past 2 games. Prior to the Philly game, the defense, as a whole, was playing remarkable. Honestly, Cowboys personnel isn't too far behind the Jets, and I mean the WHOLE defense. Jets have the best player in the secondary, while Cowboys have the best LB. Raitliff and Lee are extremely solid, although Lee is still injured, but might play.

It behooves the Bills to run Jackson as much as possible.

On offense, no Miles. However, I do think we will be able to move the ball on the defense. I expect another huge day from the offense, just have to finish off drives. The Seattle game last week should have been something like 35+.

EDIT: Also, ironically, I am still not sold on the Bills. Let's hope they dont prove me wrong this week, at least.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm really hoping for Buffalo to win this, because if they don't, I think they're going to have a hard time reaching the playoffs, but I have an awful feeling this one will be very similar to the Bengals game.

I don't think there's a chance in hell of Buffalo's defense stopping the Cowboys unless they get those miraculous tipped INTs that they had against pretty much every other team that they've beaten this year and I think teams are starting to figure out the Bills offense. After the first 2 games where the Bills offense looked fantastic, the Bills offense scored 27, 13, 24, 24, 23, and 11. That's pretty good, but unfortunately the defense is so god awful that if they don't get those miraculous INTs, 20ish points per game isn't going to get it done.

I think the Bills have to go 2-1 in these next 3 games in order to have a chance at the playoffs, so this is pretty much a must-win, because the Jets seem to really have Chan/Fitz's number.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »