Home

B-Dawg's Western Michigan Broncos: Unfinished bidnezz

This is a discussion on B-Dawg's Western Michigan Broncos: Unfinished bidnezz within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #1
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14
B-Dawg's Western Michigan Broncos: Unfinished bidnezz

Greg Jennings (left), Louis Delmas (center) and Tony Scheffler (right) were future
NFL players who were in B-Dawg’s NCAA ’06 Western Michigan dynasty.

UNFINISHED BIDNEZZ
Eight years after bailing,
B-Dawg returns to WMU

KALAMAZOO, Mich. — It should have been one of the most fun Mid-American Conference dynasties ever.

Back in NCAA 2006, B-Dawg rolled with the Western Michigan Broncos in his MaddenMania dynasty. This was no ordinary MAC team. The Broncos’ NCAA 2006 roster included three quality future NFL players in wide receiver Greg Jennings, tight end Tony Scheffler, defensive end and safety Louis Delmas.

There was only one problem with this dynasty: The game itself was a piece of crap!

There are some gamers who called NCAA 2006 the best version of the game ever, but they were obviously smoking crack. The game was a complete abomination, so much so that B-Dawg just abandoned the dynasty in the third season and played Madden 2006 the rest of that season’s gaming cycle.

“I’m an NCAA man first, a Madden man second,” B-Dawg said. “It took a lot for me to put down NCAA in favor of Madden.”

The last straw for B-Dawg game in a 2007 game against Bowling Green. Leading by 21 points in the final minute, Bowling Green heaved a long touchdown pass on third-and-long rather than milk the clock. That play demonstrated two things: The horrible unrealistic playcalling by the CPU in NCAA 2006 (little has changed, come to think of it), plus the ease with which the CPU could complete the deep ball (B-Dawg half-expected it and defended accordingly).

Eight years later, B-Dawg is returning to Kalamazoo to take care of some unfinished bidnezz.

“I always felt like I left the fine folks of Kalamazoo down by abruptly leaving eight years ago,” B-Dawg said. “Now that I have a second chance, I’m going to make the most of it. I just hope NCAA ’14 doesn’t blow! I will have Madden this year as a Plan B.”

Western’s NCAA ’14 roster doesn’t appear to have any future NFL stars, but you never know who is underrated in the video game. The top-rated players are three who are at 80 OVR.

Besides the desire to make up for his abrupt departure eight years ago, B-Dawg chose Western because it is only 72 OVR with a one-star rating, meaning he should have a long rebuilding job on his hands.

Other options were to roll with a weak team in a power conference (Vanderbilt, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota were options), but B-Dawg wasn’t feeling any of them. He desperately wants to use Boy-Z State in a dynasty, but those Broncos are simply too good.

“I love all of the small milestones along the way,” B-Dawg said. “The first win over a ranked opponent. The first time you crack the top 25. The first four-star and five-star recruits. You get all of that way too soon using a team like Boy-Z State, which is already in the preseason top 25.”

B-Dawg also wasn’t feeling teams like Air Force, UL-Monroe, UTEP or Wyoming, crappy teams that he considered that are in weaker conferences.

“It’s too easy to win in a weak conference right away,” B-Dawg said. “I run that risk with Western Michigan, but I think I’ll enjoy using a Michigan school since I live here.”

B-Dawg’s new home in NCAA ’14 is Waldo Stadium.

PLATFORM: PlayStation 3
ROSTERS: The first set of community rosters from Operation Sports. I replaced a senior wide receiver who hasn’t done much with red-shirt freshman wide receiver Michael Henry, who I watched play in high school.
MODE: All-American mode 4 lyfe, baby!!! Past attempts at Heisman mode were just an exercise in frustration. I kinda suck.
SLIDERS: BYU’s at Operation Sports, with some minor tweaks. These will always be a work in progress. I started playing dynasty games without playing a full game to test anything.
LAST YEAR: 4-8 (2-6 MAC)
PRESTIGE: 1 star
TEAM GRADES: C- OVR, C offense, C- defense, C special teams; 72 OVR, 74 offense, 73 defense
PRESEASON RANKING: No. 85
RECRUITING RULES: I can’t over-recruit. Once I fill my 70-player roster, I can’t continue to recruit, even if I have unfilled needs. I will just have to take a walk-on and cut another recruit. If I over-recruit by mistake (such as needing two players and having three commit), I have to cut from the last group to commit.
CUTS: No cuts from existing roster, unless I find out after starting this dynasty that a player is no longer with Western.
REDSHIRTS: Only true freshmen can be red-shirted. Every effort will be made to prevent "accidental red-shirts" of non-freshmen because they didn't get a stat.
TRANSFERS: If a player wants to transfer, I won't stop him from leaving. We don't want anyone who doesn't want to be here.
PLAYERS LEAVING EARLY: If a player is 95 OVR or higher, I can't try to talk him into staying. If he's 90-94 OVR, I get one week to persuade him to stay. Anyone under 90 OVR, I can do whatever is necessary to keep the player - short of doing a "quit dynasty, don't save." (Note: If I have a special player going for all-time dynasty records, I will put on a full-court press to keep him.)
GAME PLAY: I use “Ask Coach” to keep me from relying on money plays. I pick one of the three plays. Exceptions are for hurry-up situations late in a half, when a game is hopelessly out of reach and I want to call plays that won’t add to the frustration level and when I just need to run the ball to milk the clock. I cannot run the clock below 10 seconds until the final two minutes. I also plan to change playbooks every few seasons to keep from getting too comfortable with the offense.
PLAYBOOK: Multiple offense, multiple defense until I make my own custom playbook.

GAME SETTINGS
Mode: All-American offense and defense
Injuries: On
Fatigue: On
Quarter length: 9 minutes
Play clock: On
Coaching tips: Off
Game speed: Normal
Player minimum speed threshold: 28
Home field effects: On
Ice the kicker: On
Penalties: Offsides 80, false start 80, holding 70, facemask 50, offensive and defensive P.I. 0, KR/PR interference 100, clipping 50, intentional grounding 60, roughing the passer 52, roughing the kicker 0. (The zeroes are presumably for penalties that don’t exist anyway, so why bother?)

SLIDERS (BYU’s over at Operation Sports, with tweaks)
(User/CPU)
QB accuracy: 5, 10
Pass blocking: 60, 65
WR catching: 40, 45
RB ability: 45, 65
Run blocking: 25, 45
Pass coverage: 70, 70
Interceptions: 30, 30
Rush defense: 40, 75
Tackling: 35, 35
FG power: 55, 50
FG accuracy: 50, 40
Punt power: 50, 50
Punt accuracy: 50, 50
Kickoff power: 40, 45

TEAM INFO
OVR: 72
Offense: 74
Defense: 73
Prestige: 1 star
Projected rankings: 106th 2014, 98th 2015, 98th 2016

Coach: B-Dawg
Contract: Five years
Security: Safe
Prestige: C (Don’t they know who I am?!?)
Target wins per year: 7
Program tradition: D+

Last edited by BDawg35; 12-24-2015 at 09:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

Re: B-Dawg's Western Michigan Broncos: Unfinished bidnezz

Prestige: 1 star
Grades: C- OVR, C offense, C- defense, C special teams; 72 OVR, 74 offense, 73 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 85
Final ranking: Unranked
Bowl game: Louisiana-Lafayette 45, Western Michigan 35 (Little Caesars Bowl)
Passing leader: Tyler Van Tubbergen 276-for-449, 3,806 yards, 26 TD, 15 int.
Rushing leader: Dareyon Chance 172 carries, 686 yards, 9 TD
Receiving leaders: Jaime Wilson 65 catches, 1,237 yards, 10 TD
Defensive leaders: Desmond Bozeman 87 tackles; Roosevelt Donaldson 21 TFL, 11 sacks; Justin Currie and Donald Celiscar 4 interceptions.
Synopsis: Western struggled out of the gates, going 1-4 on its first five games under coach B-Dawg. A triple-overtime victory at Toledo ignited a six-game winning streak that put the Broncos in a position to earn a berth in the MAC Championship Game. However, they were thoroughly thrashed in a battle for the MAC West title, losing 56-35 to 20th-ranked Northern Illinois. NIU quarterback Jordan Lynch had an epic performance, rushing 17 times for 306 yards and five touchdowns, as B-Dawg learned under no uncertain terms that the CPU read option is on steroids in this game. A season that was going so great ended with a two-game losing streak, as the Broncos also lost their bowl game, 45-35 to Louisiana-Lafayette.

Prestige: 2 stars
Grades: C OVR, C offense, C defense, B- special teams; 74 OVR, 74 offense, 75 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 87
Record: 9-4 (5-3, 3rd place MAC West)
Final ranking: Unranked
Bowl game: Navy 27, Western Michigan 14 (Military Bowl)
Passing leader: Zack Wynn 202-for-339, 2,232 yards, 16 TD, 15 int.
Rushing leader: Fabian Johnson 197 carries, 903 yards, 15 TD
Receiving leaders: Jaime Wilson 86 catches, 1,108 yards, 4 TD; Kendrick Roberts 4 TD
Defensive leaders: Caleb Bailey 87 tackles; Edward Rolle 21 TFL; Roosevelt Donaldson 10 sacks; Donald Celiscar and Jon Henry 3 int.
Synopsis: B-Dawg enjoyed perhaps the most exciting season he’s ever played in any video game. In eight of the first 11 games, Western scored the winning points in the final 1:01 of the fourth quarter or overtime. In six of those games, the Broncos rallied from double-digit deficits. Seven games received ESPN Classic scores. The season began with road victories at Boy-Z State and Michigan. Western finished on a sour note, however, losing its final two games for the second year in a row. Zack Wynn took over from struggling Zach Terrell at quarterback. Neither player was terribly effective, but B-Dawg has hope for the future in speedy (93 SPD) athlete recruit David Landrum, who will check in at 80 OVR at quarterback.

Prestige: 3 stars
Grades: B- OVR, B offense, C+ defense, B+ special teams; 81 OVR, 86 offense, 76 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 69
Record: 12-2 (9-0, MAC champions)
Final ranking: No. 18 coaches, No. 19 AP, No. 23 BCS
Bowl game: Western Michigan 42, Louisiana-Lafayette 35 (GoDaddy.com Bowl)
Passing leader: David Landrum 307-for-426, 3,399 yards, 21 TD, 10 int.
Rushing leaders: David Landrum 258 carries, 1,383 yards, 16 TD; Dennis Norfleet 251 carries, 1,031 yards, 16 TD.
Receiving leaders: Dennis Norfleet 87 catches, 661 yards, 5 TD; Jaime Wilson 85 catches, 1,181 yards, 7 TD.
Defensive leaders: Caleb Bailey 92 tackles; Roosevelt Donaldson 19 TFL, 11 sacks; Logan Oce 4 interceptions, 2 TD; Michael Butler 6 deflections.
Synopsis: The David Landrum era began with a bang, as the highly touted freshman quarterback had the best debut season ever for a B-Dawg player. He won the Heisman Trophy over Johnny Manziel, became only the second B-Dawg quarterback ever to rush for 1,000 yards (1,383) and led the Broncos to 12 straight victories after an 0-2 start. Dennis Norfleet also reached the 1,000-yard rushing mark, giving B-Dawg two 1,000-yard rushers for the first time. Western won its first MAC title and first bowl game in B-Dawg’s three-year reign.

Prestige: 4 stars
Grades: B OVR; 86 OVR, 91 offense, 82 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 36
Record: 12-2 (9-0 MAC champions)
Final ranking: No. 11 coaches, No. 13 AP
Bowl game: Western Michigan 28, Clemson 25 (Orange Bowl)
Passing leader: David Landrum 288-for-413, 2,990 yards, 19 TD, 16 int.
Rushing leader: David Landrum 275 carries, 1,430 yards, 16 TD
Receiving leader: Corey Davis 74 catches, 762 yards, 4 TD
Defensive leaders: Caleb Bailey 82 tackles, 23 TFL; Roosevelt Donaldson 11 sacks; Travis Cox 5 interceptions; Nicholas Schmidt 7 deflections.
Synopsis: Sophomore David Landrum won a second straight Heisman trophy as Western Michigan’s dual-threat quarterback. The Broncos won their first BCS bowl, beating Clemson 28-25 in the Orange Bowl. Western won its final 10 games after a 2-2 start that included losses to Florida and Indiana. The Broncos beat Kent State, 38-13, in the MAC title game.

Prestige: 5 stars
Grades: B OVR, B+ offense, B- defense, A special teams; 86 OVR, 90 offense, 83 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 30
Record: 12-2 (9-0 MAC champions)
Final ranking: No. 2 coaches, No. 3 AP
Bowl game: Western Michigan 45, Central Florida 24 (Rose Bowl)
Passing leader: David Landrum 223-for-315, 2,336 yards, 16 TD, 13 int.
Rushing leader: David Landrum 210 carries, 1,430 yards, 17 TD
Receiving leader: Jared Gray 71 catches, 882 yard, 5 TD
Defensive leaders: Caleb Bailey 107 tackles, 32 TFL; David Curle 18 sacks; Logan Oce 4 interceptions, Derrick Guillory and Bo Wright 7 deflections.
Synopsis: With a break or two, Western Michigan might have been playing for the national championship. As it stands, the Broncos had to be satisfied with their second straight victory in a BCS bowl, a 45-24 decision over Central Florida in the Rose Bowl. David Landrum’s bid for a third straight Heisman Trophy ended when he missed three games with an elbow strain suffered in the first half of a 27-26 upset loss at Eastern Michigan. After that loss, the Broncos won their final eight games. They scheduled four nationally ranked teams in nonconference play, coming away with a 3-1 record in those games.

Prestige: 6 stars
Grades: B+ OVR, B+ offense, B- defense, A special teams; 88 OVR 91 offense, 83 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 13
Record: 8-5, 6-3 Big Ten (T-2nd East Division)
Final ranking: No. 24 coaches, No. 26 AP, No. 11 BCS
Bowl game: Alabama 38, Western Michigan 21 (Gator Bowl)
Passing leader: David Landrum 226-for-343, 2,526 yards, 20 TD, 15 int.
Rushing leader: Eric Cox 187 carries, 991 yards, 10 TD
Receiving leader: Jared Gray 79 catches, 979 yards, 8 TD
Defensive leaders: Xavier Denman 96 tackles, 23 TFL; Nick Holmes 8 sacks; Travis Cox 4 int.
Synopsis: Western Michigan was competitive in its first season in the Big Ten, thanks to the talent of superstar senior quarterback David Landrum. The Broncos were in a position to play for the national championship, taking a No. 2 BCS ranking into the regular-season finale at Maryland. However, the Terrapins pulled off a 33-28 victory on a 39-yard touchdown pass from Rashaad McLaughlin to Andrew Holloway with nine seconds left. A Gator Bowl loss to Alabama left Western with a 1-3 record against ranked teams. The Broncos did beat an Ohio State team that was having a down year and was unranked.

Grades: B+ OVR, B+ offense, B defense, A+ special teams; 88 OVR, 90 offense, 85 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 25
Record: 10-3, 6-3 Big Ten (3rd place East Division)
Final ranking: No. 7 coaches, No. 7 AP, No. 11 BCS
Bowl game: Western Michigan 38, Missouri 28 (Outback Bowl)
Passing leader: John Nelson 273-for-405, 2,952 yards, 22 TD, 7 int.
Rushing leaders: John Nelson 207 carries, 1,162 yards, 10 TD; Eric Cox 232 carries, 944 yards, 11 TD
Receiving leader: Jared Gray 74 catches, 895 yards, 8 TD
Defensive leaders: Gary Dennis 74 tackles; Clint Cobbs 19 TFL; Richard Robinson 10 sacks; Calvin Brothers 4 int., 5 deflections
Synopsis: Coach B-Dawg added a few more gray hairs late in the season during what appears to be a traditional stretch in the schedule with back-to-back games against Michigan and Ohio State. One week after beating a No. 1-ranked Michigan team in overtime, the Broncos lost to a No. 1-ranked Ohio State team in overtime, a game which produced a No. 2 all-time ESPN Classic score of 3,083 points. The John Nelson era at quarterback started well. While the true freshman quarterback didn't win a Heisman like David Landrum did in his first season, Nelson impressed coach B-Dawg with his ability to protect the ball, throwing 22 touchdown passes and only 7 interceptions. Nelson also kept up the recent tradition of Western having 1,000-yard rushers at quarterback, which pleases B-Dawg immensely.

Grades: B+ OVR, A- offense, B defense, A+ special teams; 90 OVR, 93 offense, 85 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 9
Record: 9-4, 6-3 (T-2nd Big Ten East)
Final ranking: No. 14 coaches, No. 15 AP, No. 4 BCS
Bowl game: UCLA 31, Western Michigan 21 (Rose Bowl)
Passing leader: John Nelson 189-for-293, 2,419 yards, 13 TD, 19 int.
Rushing leader: Eric Cox 246 carries, 1,165 yards, 16 TD
Receiving leader: Jeremy King 74 catches, 1,115 yards, 6 TD
Defensive leaders: Gary Dennis 99 tackles; Chuck Rogers 20 TFL; Richard Robinson 10.5 sacks; Paul Vaughn 3 interceptions; Danny Brantley 9 deflections.
Synopsis: Disaster struck in the 2020 season for Western. No, it wasn’t a major injury or any of the losses. It was worse — B-Dawg had his first simmed game ever. He accidentally simmed a game against Purdue (a victory, but that’s besides the point). It created a major dilemma. What to do with the players’ statistics? He wound up not including any of the simmed stats in the final stats he posted. So, quarterback John Nelson was not credited with the game of his life (4 TD passes, 0 interceptions) in what turned out to be a highly disappointing followup to his great freshman year. The bright spot was the play of junior halfback Eric Cox, who finished fourth in Heisman Trophy voting after racking up 3,427 all-purpose yards and 18 total touchdowns.

Grades: B+ OVR, A- offense, B+ defense, A+ special teams; 90 OVR, 93 offense, 88 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 12
Record: 13-1, 9-0 (1st Big Ten East, lost Big Ten Championship Game)
Final ranking: No. 5 coaches, No. 5 AP, No. 5 BCS
Bowl game: #5 Western Michigan 41, #10 Auburn 24
Passing leader: John Nelson 178 of 267, 2,167 yards, 13 TD, 9 int.
Rushing leader: Eric Cox 404 carries, 2,324 yards, 33 TD
Receiving leader: Marcus Moody 39 catches, 541 yards, 5 TD
Defensive leaders: Chuck Rogers 87 tackles, Quinton Johnson 20 TFL, Scott Whitaker 9 sacks, Paul Vaughn 6 int., Danny Brantley 10 deflections.
Synopsis: Western Michigan had its best record ever and a Heisman Trophy winner in Eric Cox, but it will be a painful loss that is remembered most about this season. The Broncos reached No. 1 in the country for the first time in this dynasty late in the season. They looked to be a lock to play for the national championship when they drew Iowa in the Big Ten Conference Championship Game. In the Big Ten opener, Western thrashed Iowa, 56-14, with three Broncos rushing for 100 yards. But it was a much different game the second time around, with the Hawkeyes pulling off a 32-29 upset, depriving Western of a trip to the national championship game. Western switched from a balanced offense that featured the arm and legs of quarterback John Nelson to a run-heavy offense that featured Cox. The 99 OVR Cox was more than capable of handling a heavy load, running 404 times for 2,324 yards and 33 touchdowns to win the Heisman.

Grades: 93 OVR, 95 offense, 92 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 7
Record: 12-2, 8-1 Big Ten (Beat Northwestern, 23-18, in Big Ten Championship Game)
Final ranking: No. 8 BCS; because of a glitch I am experiencing at the end of seasons, I don’t know what my final ranking was in the polls.
Bowl game: #8 Western Michigan 48, #7 UCLA 45, 3 OT (Rose Bowl)
Passing leader: Joe Banks 159-for-240, 1,872 yards, 12 TD, 9 int.
Rushing leader: Derek Jones 488 carries, 2,308 yards, 32 TD
Receiving leader: Marcus Moody 66 catches, 1,039 yards, 7 TD
Defensive leaders: Chuck Rogers and Sam Tremblay 83 tackles; Harvey Boyd and Quinton Johnson 21 TFL; Drew Robinson 11 sacks; Danny Brantley 5 int.; Paul Vaughn 11 deflections.
Synopsis: Western Michigan bounced back from an early-season 48-47 loss at Notre Dame to put itself in a position to play in the national championship game. However, the No. 3 Broncos were caught napping in College Park and lost a 30-23 shocker to unheralded Maryland in the regular-season finale. They went on to beat Northwestern, 23-18, in the Big Ten Championship Game and UCLA, 48-45 in three overtimes, in the Rose Bowl, but the loss to Maryland will forever haunt the Broncos. As it turned out, a four-loss Notre Dame team played for — and won — the national championship. John Nelson, Western’s starting quarterback the past three seasons, was yanked in favor of Joe Banks in the fourth game of the year, but Nelson came off the bench to lead the Broncos to the Big Ten and Rose Bowl victories. Running back Derek Jones was the Heisman Trophy runnerup.

Grades: A- OVR, A+ offense, B+ defense, A- special teams; 93 OVR, 99 offense, 88 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 4
Record: 13-1, 8-0 Big Ten (Beat Nebraska, 34-21, in Big Ten Championship Game)
Final ranking: No. 1 coaches, No. 1 AP, No. 2 BCS
Bowl game: #2 Western Michigan 31, #1 Notre Dame 13 (national championship)
Passing leader: Chris Simon 181-for-276, 2,401 yards, 23 TD, 10 int.
Rushing leader: Brian Williams 388 carries, 1,971 yards, 25 TD
Receiving leader: 70 catches, 1,077 yards, 14 TD
Defensive leaders: Harvey Boyd 81 tackles, 30 TFL; T.J. Treangen 11 sacks; Darren Irvin 8 interceptions; Matt Hancock 14 deflections.
Synopsis: After knocking on the door of the national championship repeatedly in recent years, Western Michigan finally got into the big game and won it by a surprisingly easy 31-13 score over Notre Dame. Notre Dame, the defending national champion, won two close shootouts with the Broncos in the past two seasons, including 41-38 in the second game of this season. B-Dawg gave true freshman Bo Connor a chance to be the starting quarterback, but he was replaced by fifth-year senior Chris Simon in the third game of the year. Simon kept the turnovers to a minimum, throwing 23 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions. Running back Brian Williams brought home Western’s fourth Heisman Trophy in this dynasty. Unlike past seasons, when Western had numerous close games, the only close games were the early loss to Notre Dame and a 31-24 victory at Ohio State, a game which was won on a touchdown run by Williams with 19 seconds left.

Grades: A+ OVR, A+ offense, A+ defense, A+ special teams; 99 OVR, 99 offense, 99 defense
Preseason ranking: No. 1

Last edited by BDawg35; 12-24-2015 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Because I just keep playing seasons!
Old 08-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #3
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

THE RECORD BOOK

SINGLE GAME

PASSING

QB rating (min. 10 att.): 288.8, Bo Connor vs. Colorado, 2023 (12-for-15, 255 yards, 3 TD, 0 int.)
Yards: 473, David Landrum at Texas A&M, 2015
Touchdowns: 4, Tyler Van Tubbergen vs. Central Michigan, 2013; David Landrum vs. Air Force, 2016; David Landrum at Toledo, 2017
Completions: 42, David Landrum at Texas A&M, 2015
Attempts: 56, David Landrum at Texas A&M, 2015
Interceptions: 4, David Landrum vs. Ohio, 2017; Frank Matthews at Georgia, 2018; John Nelson vs. Nebraska, 2020
Longest pass: 85, Joe Banks to Jeremy King at Penn State, 2020

RUSHING

Yards: 305, Derek Jones vs. UCLA, Jan. 1, 2023; 261, Eric Cox at Michigan, Nov. 6, 2021; 250, David Landrum at Toledo, 2017 (my all-time NCAA QB record); 250, Eric Cox at Ohio State, Nov. 13, 2021
Touchdowns: 6, Eric Cox vs. Iowa, Sept. 25, 2021
Carries: 50, Derek Jones vs. UCLA, Jan. 1, 2023
Longest run: 83, Eric Cox at Michigan, Nov. 6, 2021
20+ runs: 4, David Landrum at Central Michigan, 2016; David Landrum at Ball State, 2017; David Landrum at Toledo, 2017; Eric Cox vs. Iowa, Sept. 25, 2021

RECEIVING

Catches: 16, Jeremy King vs. UCLA, 2020
Yards: 278, Jaime Wilson vs. UL-Lafayette, 2013
Touchdowns: 3, Jaime Wilson vs. Central Michigan, 2013; Dennis Norfleet at Texas A&M, 2015; Jared Gray vs. Air Force, 2016
Longest catch: 85, Jeremy King from Joe Banks at Penn State, 2020
YAC: 132, Dennis Norfleet at Texas A&M, 2015
Drops: 6, Marcus Moody vs. Notre Dame, Sept. 2, 2023

BLOCKING

Pancakes: 11, Darius Phillips at USC, 2017
Sacks allowed: 3, Chad Ferwerda at Wisconsin, 2019

DEFENSE

Tackles: 15, Grant DePalma at Toledo, 2015; Caleb Bailey vs. Ohio, 2017
TFL: 6, T.J. Treangen at Hawaii, Sept. 9, 2023
Sacks: 5, David Curle vs. Central Michigan, 2017
Interceptions: 3, Darren Irvin at Hawaii, Sept. 9, 2023
Longest return: 104, Paul McCollum vs. Colorado, Aug. 26, 2023
Deflections: 4, Travis Bell vs. Notre Dame, Jan. 8, 2024
Forced fumbles: 2, Roosevelt Donaldson at Ball State, 2016
Safeties: 1, David Curle at Notre Dame, 2015; Chuck Rogers vs. Michigan State, 2022; Lawrence Lee vs. Northwestern, 2022 Big Ten Championship Game

SPECIAL TEAMS

Field goals: 5, Austin Babcock at Michigan, 2019
Field goal attempts: 6, Austin Babcock at Michigan, 2019
Longest field goal: 56, Austin Babcock vs. Missouri, 2019
Punts: 9, Dylan Roberts at Penn State, 2020
Punting yards: 326, Dylan Roberts at Penn State, 2020
Longest punt: 62, William Robinson vs. Iowa, Dec. 11, 2021
Punts inside 20: 3, J Schroeder vs. UL-Lafayette, 2013; Dylan Roberts at Washington, 2020
Net punting yards: 305, Dylan Roberts at Penn State, 2020
Kick returns: 10, Kendrick Roberts at Iowa, 2013 and vs. UL-Monroe, 2015
Kick return yards: 306, Eric Cox at Washington, 2020
Longest kick return: 107, Eric Cox vs. Indiana, Nov. 20, 2021; 105, Eric Cox vs. Michigan State, 2020
Punt returns: 8, Logan Oce at Indiana, 2016
Punt return yards: 120, Brian Brown vs. Maryland, 2023
Longest punt return: 55, Eric Cox vs. Maryland, Nov. 27, 2021

SEASON

(Through 2023)

PASSING

QB rating (min. 100 att.): 158.2, Chris Simon (181-for-276, 2,401 yards, 23 TD, 10 int.), 2023
Yards: 3,806, Tyler Van Tubbergen, 2013
Touchdowns: 26, Tyler Van Tubbergen, 2013
Interceptions: 19, John Nelson, 2020
Completions: 307, David Landrum, 2015
Attempts: 449, Tyler Van Tubbergen, 2013
Completion pct. (min. 100 att.): .721, David Landrum, 2015
Sacked: 25, Tyler Van Tubbergen, 2013

RUSHING

Yards: 2,324, Eric Cox, 2021
Touchdowns: 33, Eric Cox, 2021
Carries: 488, Derek Jones, 2022
20+ runs: 23, Eric Cox, 2021
Fumbles: 9, David Landrum, 2017

RECEIVING

Catches: 87, Dennis Norfleet, 2015
Yards: 1,237, Jaime Wilson, 2013
Touchdowns: 14, Marcus Moody, 2023
YAC: 637, Dennis Norfleet, 2015
Yards per catch (min. 10 rec.): 19.0, Jaime Wilson, 2013
Drops: 14, Jaime Wilson, 2013 and 2014

BLOCKING

Pancakes: 23, WR Corey Davis, 2017
Sacks allowed: 8, Chad Ferwerda, 2018

DEFENSE

Tackles: 107, Caleb Bailey, 2017
TFL: 32, Caleb Bailey, 2017
Sacks: 18, David Curle, 2017
Interceptions: 8, Darren Irvin, 2023
Deflections: 14, Matt Hancock, 2023
Forced fumbles: 2, Roosevelt Donaldson, 2016
Safeties: 1, David Curle, 2015; Chuck Rogers, 2023; Lawerence Lee, 2023
Touchdowns: 2, Logan Oce, 2015; Derrick Guillory, 2017; Danny Brantley, 2022

SPECIAL TEAMS

Field goals: 20, Austin Babcock, 2019
Field goal attempts: 30, Austin Babcock, 2017
Field goal pct.: .938, Johnny Chambers (15 of 16), 2022
Extra points: 75, Johnny Chambers, 2023
Touchbacks: 79, Andrew Haldeman, 2015
Punts: 52, J Schroeder, 2013
Punting yards: 2,025, Joe Schroeder, 2014
Punting avg: 40.8, J Schroeder, 2015
Punts inside 20: 10, Joe Schroeder, 2013
Net punting avg.: 34.5, Austin Babcock, 2016
Kick returns: 68, Kendrick Roberts, 2014
Kick return yards: 1,854, Kendrick Roberts, 2014
Kick return avg.: 38.8, Brian Brown, 2023
Kick return TD’s: 4, Eric Cox, 2021
Punt returns: 55, Brian Brown, 2023
Punt return yards: 549, Brian Brown, 2023
Punt return avg.: 12.4, Eric Cox, 2021

CAREER

PASSING

QB rating (min. 100 att.): 150.4, Chris Simon (186-for-295, 2,452 yards, 23 TD, 11 int.)
Yards: 11,251, David Landrum, 2015-18
Touchdowns: 76, David Landrum, 2015-18
Completions: 1,044, David Landrum, 2015-18
Attempts: 1,497, David Landrum, 2015-18
Completion pct.: 69.7, David Landrum, 2015-18

RUSHING

Yards: 5,424, Eric Cox, 2018-21; 5,154, David Landrum, 2015-18 (B-Dawg’s all-time QB record)
Touchdowns: 70, Eric Cox, 2018-21; 60, David Landrum, 2015-18 (B-Dawg’s all-time QB record)
Carries: 1,069, Eric Cox, 2018-21
20+ runs: 47, David Landrum, 2015-18 and Eric Cox, 2018-21
Fumbles: 28, David Landrum, 2015-18

RECEIVING

Catches: 283, Jared Gray, 2016-19
Yards: 3,526, Jaime Wilson, 2013-15
Touchdowns: 26, Jared Gray, 2016-19 and Marcus Moody, 2021-23
YAC: 1,568, Jaime Wilson, 2013-15
Drops: 36, Jaime Wilson, 2013-15

BLOCKING

Pancakes: 56, TE David Davis, 2020-23
Sacks allowed: 15, OT Chad Ferwerda, 2016-19

DEFENSE

Tackles: 368, Caleb Bailey, 2014-17
TFL: 83, Caleb Bailey, 2014-17
Sacks: 42, Roosevelt Donaldson, 2013-16
Interceptions: 16, Paul Vaughn, 2019-22
Deflections: 29, Danny Brantley, 2018-22
Touchdowns: 3, Logan Oce, 2014-17; Derrick Guillroy, 2016-18; Danny Brantley, 2018-22

SPECIAL TEAMS

Field goals: 58, Austin Babcock, 2016-19
Field goal attempts: 85, Austin Babcock, 2016-19
Punts: 141, J Schroeder, 2013-15
Punting yards: 5,489, J Schroeder, 2013-15
Punting avg: 44.3, William Robinson, 2020-21
Punts inside 20: 28, Austin Babcock, 2016-19
Net punting avg.: 35.5, William Robinson, 2020-21
Kick returns: 189, Kendrick Roberts, 2013-15
Kick return yards: 5,178, Kendrick Roberts, 2013-15
Kick return avg.: 38.8, Brian Brown, 2023
Kick return TD’s: 7, Eric Cox, 2018-21
Punt returns: 113, Kendrick Roberts, 2013-15
Punt return yards: 1,148, Kendrick Roberts, 2013-15
Punt return avg.: 11.3, Eric Cox, 2018-21

Western Michigan’s Brian Brown had a 108-yard kick return in NCAA ’14, B-Dawg’s longest TD ever.

SINGLE GAME

PASSING
Yards: 659, Devin Gardner (Michigan) at Iowa, Nov. 2, 2013 (NCAA 2012); 566, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt) vs. Ohio State, Sept. 13, 2014 (NCAA 2007)
Touchdowns: 7, P.J. Piskorik (Buffalo) at Miami (Ohio), Oct. 8, 2005 (NCAA 2004)
Interceptions: 7, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan) vs. Texas A&M, Jan. 1, 2017 (NCAA 2008); 6, Antonio Haines (Michigan) at Iowa, Oct. 6, 2007 (NCAA 2004); Alex Engram (Western Michigan) vs. Northern Illinois, Nov. 11, 2006 (NCAA 2006); Mackenzi Adams (Vanderbilt) at Duke, Oct. 28, 2006 (NCAA 2007); Darryl Hayden (Vanderbilt) at West Virginia, Sept. 3, 2016 (NCAA 2007)
Completions: 47, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan) vs. Iowa, Oct. 4, 2014 (NCAA 2008); 40, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt) vs. South Carolina, Sept. 29, 2012 (NCAA 2007)
Attempts: 64, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan) vs. Iowa, Oct. 4, 2014 (NCAA 2008); 62, Mike Payne (Michigan) vs. Michigan State, Nov. 1, 2008 (NCAA 2004)
Sacks: 11, Clint Cunningham at Wisconsin, Oct. 5, 2013 (NCAA 2008); 10, Clint Cunningham at Iowa, Oct. 31, 2015 (NCAA 2008); 9, Antonio Haines (Michigan) at Iowa, Oct. 6, 2007 (NCAA 2004)
Longest pass: 100, James King (Baylor) to Brook Mosley at Colorado, Oct. 2, 2010 (NCAA 2004)
Consecutive completions: 20, Corey McDonald (Vanderbilt) at Tennessee, Nov. 23, 2019 (NCAA 2007); Bush Hamdan (Boy-Z State) at Idaho, 2008 (NCAA 2009)
QB rating (10 att.): 348.0, Todd Williams (Eastern Michigan) vs. Vanderbilt, Sept. 5, 2020 (NCAA 2008) (11-for-11, 207 yards, 3 TD, 0 int.)

RUSHING
Yards: 382, Malek Redd (Central Michigan) at Akron, Sept. 21, 2013 (NCAA 2011); 357, Jerome Jackson (Michigan) vs. Northwestern, Nov. 11, 2006 (NCAA 2004)
Touchdowns: 7, Matt Farrell (Buffalo) at North Carolina, Nov. 24, 2007 (NCAA 2004); 6, DeShawn Simmons (Michigan) at Michigan State, Oct. 29, 2005 (NCAA 2004); 6, James Presley (Michigan) at Iowa, Oct. 22, 2005 and at Hawaii, Nov. 18, 2006 (NCAA 2005); 6, Mike Ross (Eastern Michigan) at Purdue, Nov. 28, 2020 (NCAA 2008); 6, Malek Redd (Central Michigan) at Akron, Sept. 21, 2013; 6, Eric Cox (Western Michigan) vs. Iowa, Sept. 25, 2021 (NCAA 2014)
Carries: 50, Derek Jones (Western Michigan) vs. UCLA, Jan. 1, 2023 (NCAA 2014); 47, Joey McBride (Michigan) vs. Northwestern, Oct. 31, 2015 (NCAA 2005)
Longest run: 98, Robert Merriman (Vanderbilt) at Hawaii, Dec. 7, 2019 (NCAA 2007); 98, Sean Fernandez (Michigan) vs. Notre Dame, Sept. 9, 2017 (NCAA 2012)
Longest run by a QB: 91, Ray Terry (Vanderbilt) at Buffalo, Sept. 10, 2016 (NCAA 2007)
Fumbles: 5, Todd Williams (Eastern Michigan) vs. Iowa, Oct. 20, 2018 (NCAA 2008)
Yards from scrimmage: 430, John Morton (Oregon State) vs. Washington, Nov. 12, 2011 (30 carries, 330 yards, 4 TD; 6 catches, 100 yards, 0 TD) (NCAA 2009)
100-yard rushers: 3, at Iowa, Sept. 25, 2021 (NCAA 2004)

RECEIVING
Yards: 386, Ryan King (Michigan) at Iowa, Nov. 2, 2013 (NCAA 2012); 375, Earl Bennett (Vanderbilt) vs. Mississippi, Oct. 27, 2007 (NCAA 2007); 354, Corey Burton vs. Ohio State, Sept. 13, 2014 (NCAA 2007)
Catches: 23, Dee Osborne (Michigan) vs. Northwestern, Nov. 15, 2008 (NCAA 2004)
Touchdowns: 4, Alphonso McCown (Michigan) at Northwestern, Nov. 17, 2007 (NCAA 2004); 4, Corey Burton (Vanderbilt) at LSU, Nov. 1, 2014 (NCAA 2007); Corey Burton (Vanderbilt) at Kentucky, Nov. 15, 2014 (NCAA 2007)
Longest catch: 100, Brook Mosley (Baylor) from James King at Colorado, Oct. 2, 2010 (NCAA 2004); 98, Perry Hess (Michigan) from Chad Henne at Notre Dame, Aug. 30, 2008 (NCAA 2005)
Drops: 6, Marcus Moody (Western Michigan) vs. Notre Dame, Sept. 2, 2023 (NCAA 2014)

BLOCKING
Pancakes: 21, Dominic Moran (Western Michigan) vs. Akron, Oct. 21, 2006 (NCAA 2006)
Sacks allowed: 5, Mark Lee (Eastern Michigan) vs. Penn State, Nov. 17, 2018 (NCAA 2008)

DEFENSE
Tackles: 17, Carvin Johnson (Michigan) vs. Air Force, Sept. 1, 2012 (NCAA 2012); 16, Quavian Lewis (Vanderbilt) at Memphis, Sept. 5, 2009 (NCAA 2007); Patrick Bolden (Vanderbilt) at Tennessee, Nov. 27, 2021 (NCAA 2007); Chris May (Eastern Michigan) vs. East Carolina, Dec. 30, 2009 (NCAA 2008)
Tackles for loss: 9, Jammal Lavin (Michigan) at Northwestern, Oct. 26, 2013 and vs. Michigan State, Oct. 4, 2014 (NCAA 2005); Fabian McCoy (Eastern Michigan) at Western Michigan, Nov. 6, 2010 (NCAA 2008) Note: Brandent Englemon (Michigan) had 11 tackles for losses at Minnesota, Oct. 8, 2005 and vs. Illinois, Oct. 15, 2005 in NCAA 2004 using a cheesy defense, so his record won’t count.
Sacks: 5, Desi Hatfield (Michigan) vs. Wisconsin, Sept. 27, 2008 (NCAA 2005); Jammal Lavin (Michigan) at Iowa, Oct. 19, 2013 (NCAA 2005); Ulysses Heckel (Vanderbilt) at Kentucky, Sept. 15, 2012 (NCAA 2007); Kenny Wilkins (Michigan) at Boy-Z State, Sept. 14, 2013 (NCAA 2012) Note: Brandent Englemon (Michigan) had 10 sacks at Minnesota, Oct. 8, 2005 and vs. Illinois, Oct. 15, 2005 in NCAA 2004 using a cheesy defense, so his record won’t count.
Interceptions: 4, Aaron Green (Michigan) vs. Northwestern, Nov. 15, 2008 (NCAA 2004); 4, Jimmy Fitzpatrick (Vanderbilt) vs. Mississippi State, Oct. 5, 2019, all in first half (NCAA 2007)
Deflections: 7, Rudy Horton (Vanderbilt) at South Carolina, Sept. 28, 2019 (NCAA 2007)
Touchdowns: 2, Tavarious Sanders (Buffalo) vs. Nevada, 2004 Humanitarian Bowl (NCAA 2004); Kyle Schmidt (Vanderbilt) at Florida, Nov. 6, 2021 (NCAA 2007); Alfred Moore (Eastern Michigan) at Akron, Sept. 14, 2013 (NCAA 2008); Brad Ransom (Eastern Michigan) at Ohio State, Sept. 29, 2018 (NCAA 2008); Jeff Cox (Oregon State) vs. The ‘Nati, Sept. 5, 2009 (NCAA 2009); Vince Agnew (Central Michigan) vs. Ball State, Oct. 2, 2010 (NCAA 2011); Delonte Hollowell (Michigan) at Purdue, Nov. 1, 2014 (NCAA 2012).
Interception return: 104, Jonathan Kuehn (Eastern Michigan) at Hawaii, Dec. 5, 2021 (NCAA 2008); 104, Paul McCollum (Western Michigan) vs. Colorado, Aug. 26, 2023; 103, Germara Williams (Buffalo) vs. Ohio, Oct. 25, 2003 (NCAA 2004); Barry Sanders (Vanderbilt) vs. Arkansas, Sept. 17, 2011 (NCAA 2007)
Fumble return: 91, Brandon Henderson (Western Michigan) vs. Southern Illinois, Sept. 17, 2005 (NCAA 2006)
Blocked kicks: 2, Albert Pruitt (Vanderbilt) at Mississippi, Oct. 27, 2012 (NCAA 2007); Ulysses Heckel (Vanderbilt) at Georgia, Nov. 17, 2012 (NCAA 2007); Brandon Slater (Eastern Michigan) vs. Northern Illinois, Oct. 18, 2008 (NCAA 2008)
Forced fumbles: 3, Charles Jenkins (Michigan) vs. Wisconsin, Oct. 10, 2015 (NCAA 2012)

SPECIAL TEAMS
Most field goals: 6, Garrett Rivas (Michigan) vs. Oklahoma, Jan. 1, 2006 (NCAA 2005); Byron Jennings (Michigan) vs. Iowa, Sept. 15, 2012 (NCAA 2005); Andre Diles (Vanderbilt) vs. Mississippi State, Oct. 3, 2009 (NCAA 2007)
Most field goal attempts: 8, Garrett Rivas (Michigan) vs. Oklahoma, Jan. 1, 2006 (NCAA 2005)
Longest field goal: 58, Will Hagerup (Michigan) at Ohio State, Nov. 24, 2012 (NCAA 2012); 56, Austin Babcock (Western Michigan) vs. Missouri, Jan. 1, 2020 (NCAA 2014); 55, Garrett Rivas (Michigan) vs. Ohio State, Nov. 24, 2007 (NCAA 2004); Byron Jennings (Michigan) vs. LSU, Jan. 3, 2013 (NCAA 2005)
Longest punt: 77, Brendan Hilton (Michigan) vs. Minnesota, Oct. 11, 2008 (NCAA 2004)
Longest kick return: 108, Brian Brown (Western Michigan) at Michigan State, Nov. 11, 2023 (NCAA 2014); 107, Clay Quinn (Buffalo) vs. Miami, Jan. 3, 2008 (NCAA 2004) and Eric Cox (Western Michigan) vs. Indiana, Nov. 20, 2021 (NCAA 2014)
Longest punt return: 89, Clay Quinn (Buffalo) vs. Virginia Tech, Jan. 2, 2007 (NCAA 2004); Luke Osborne (Baylor) vs. Colorado, Oct. 1, 2011 (NCAA 2004)
All-purpose yards: 516, Eric Cox (Western Michigan) at Washington, Sept. 12, 2020 (6-306, 1 TD KR; 2-21 PR; 17-110 rushing; 5-79 receiving) (NCAA 2014); 504, Burt Gross (Buffalo) at Maryland, Oct. 13, 2007 (12-290 receiving, 6-122 punt returns, 2-92 kick returns) (NCAA 2004)
Kick return TD’s: 2, Jeff Cox (Oregon State) vs. Stanford, Oct. 31, 2009 (NCAA 2009); Brian Randall (Oregon State) vs. Pittsburgh, Dec. 31, 2010 (NCAA 2009); Jeff Cox (Oregon State) vs. Washington State, Oct. 6, 2012 (NCAA 2009); Brian Brown (Western Michigan) at Michigan State, Nov. 11, 2023 (NCAA 2014)

Bryant McClellan (left) is B-Dawg’s single-
season rushing leader, while Jason Toth (right)
has the most catches in a season with 104.

SINGLE SEASON

PASSING
Yards: 4,162, Ryan Coleman (Vanderbilt), 2017 (NCAA 2007)
Touchdowns: 35, Antwan Smith (Vanderbilt), 2011 (NCAA 2007)
Interceptions: 30, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012 (NCAA 2007)
Completions: 302, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012 (NCAA 2007) and Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2014 (NCAA 2008)
Attempts: 476, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012 (NCAA 2007)
Sacks: 55, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2013 (NCAA 2008); 45, Mackenzi Adams (Vanderbilt), 2008 (NCAA 2007)
QB rating: 181.9, Antwan Smith (Vanderbilt), 2009 (NCAA 2007)
Completion pct.: .738, Todd Williams (Eastern Michigan), 2020 (169-for-228) (NCAA 2008); .737, Todd Williams (Eastern Michigan), 2017 (179-for-243) (NCAA 2008); .730, Shannon Auguste (Vanderbilt), 2022 (173-for-237) (NCAA 2007); .721, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2014 (NCAA 2008)

RUSHING
Yards: 2,513, Bryant McClellan (Vanderbilt), 2015 (NCAA 2007)
Touchdowns: 36, Marques Horne (Vanderbilt), 2020 (NCAA 2007)
Carries: 488, Derek Jones (Western Michigan), 2022 (NCAA 2014); 418, Joey McBride (Michigan), 2015 (NCAA 2005); 404, Eric Cox (Western Michigan), 2021 (NCAA 2014)
Yards per carry: 7.1, Bryant McClellan (Vanderbilt), 2015 (NCAA 2007)

RECEIVING
Catches: 104, Jason Toth (Vanderbilt), 2012 (NCAA 2007)
Yards: 2,275, Corey Burton (Vanderbilt), 2014 (NCAA 2007)
Touchdowns: 17, Corey Burton (Vanderbilt), 2014 (NCAA 2007)

BLOCKING
Pancakes: 147, Dominic Moran (Western Michigan), 2006 (NCAA 2006)
Sacks allowed: 16, Dan DeMaster (Eastern Michigan), 2010 (NCAA 2008)

DEFENSE
Tackles: 119, Ulysses Heckel (Vanderbilt), 2012 (NCAA 2007); Fabian McCoy (Eastern Michigan), 2010 (NCAA 2008)
Tackles for loss: 41, Jammal Lavin (Michigan), 2014 (NCAA 2005)
Sacks: 23, Jammal Lavin (Michigan), 2014 (NCAA 2005) Note: Brandent Englemon had 38 sacks in the 2005 season of NCAA 2004 through the use of a cheesy Dime Fire-2 defense, so his record won’t count.
Interceptions: 9, Corey Everson (Eastern Michigan), 2007 (NCAA 2008); Robert White (Eastern Michigan), 2012 (NCAA 2008)
Deflections: 28, Charles Stewart (Michigan), 2005 (NCAA 2005)
Touchdowns: 4, Corey Everson (Eastern Michigan), 2007 (NCAA 2008)
Forced fumbles: 12, Travis Davis (Vanderbilt), 2014 (NCAA 2007)
Fumble recoveries: 5, Ulysses Heckel (Vanderbilt), 2011; Dustin Carpenter (Vanderbilt), 2020 (NCAA 2007)

SPECIAL TEAMS
Most field goals: 27, Jamie Carlson (Vanderbilt), 2015 (NCAA 2007)
Field goal percentage: 1.000, Tavares Garcia (Vanderbilt), 23-for-23, 2022 (NCAA 2007)
Punting average: 47.0, Donnie Gray (Vanderbilt), 2021 (NCAA 2007)
Kick return average: 38.8, Brian Brown (Western Michigan), 2023 (NCAA 2014); 38.1, Stevie Morris (Oregon State), 2012 (NCAA 2009); 37.7, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2012 (NCAA 2009); 37.2, Jeff Cox, (Oregon State), 2009 (NCAA 2012); 36.1, Clay Quinn (Buffalo), 2006 (NCAA 2004)
Punt return average: 26.7, Sammie Stroughter (Oregon State), 2008 (NCAA 2009); 23.0, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2010 (NCAA 2009); 22.0, Clay Quinn (Buffalo), 2007 (NCAA 2004)
Kick return TD’s: 4, Eric Cox (Western Michigan), 2021 (NCAA 2014); 3, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2009 (NCAA 2009); 3, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2012 (NCAA 2009); 3, Stevie Morris (Oregon State), 2012 (NCAA 2009).
Punt return TD’s: 6, Jason Toth (Vanderbilt), 2012 (NCAA 2007)

Earl Bennett (left) has more career receiving yards than
any B-Dawg player. Joey McBride (right) is his all-time
rushing leader.

CAREER

PASSING
Yards: 13,591, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2013-2016 (NCAA 2008); 13,298, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012-2015 (NCAA 2007)
Touchdowns: 112, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012-2015 (NCAA 2007); 86, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2013-2016 (NCAA 2008)
Interceptions: 91, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012-2015 (NCAA 2007); 80, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2013-2016 (NCAA 2008)
Completions: 1,085, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2013-2016 (NCAA 2008); 921, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012-2015 (NCAA 2007)
Attempts: 1,576, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2013-2016 (NCAA 2008); 1,460, Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012-2015 (NCAA 2007)
Sacks: 100, Mackenzi Adams (Vanderbilt), 2006-09 and Ken Collins (Vanderbilt), 2012-2015 (NCAA 2007)
QB rating: 160.5, Ryan Coleman (Vanderbilt), 2016-2018 (NCAA 2007)
Completion pct.: .688, Clint Cunningham (Eastern Michigan), 2013-2016 (NCAA 2008); .671, Shannon Auguste (Vanderbilt), 2019-2022 (NCAA 2007)

RUSHING
Yards: 6,192, Joey McBride (Michigan), 2013-2015 (NCAA 2005)
Touchdowns: 105, James Presley, 2004-2007 (NCAA 2005)
Carries: 1,139, Joey McBride (Michigan), 2013-2015 (NCAA 2005)

RECEIVING
Yards: 5,002, Earl Bennett (Vanderbilt), 2006-08 (NCAA 2007)
Catches: 246, Jason Toth (Vanderbilt), 2009-2012 (NCAA 2007)
Touchdowns: 34, Earl Bennett (Vanderbilt), 2006-08 and Jason Toth (Vanderbilt), 2009-2012 (NCAA 2007)

BLOCKING
Pancakes: 204, Dominic Moran (Western Michigan), 2005-2006 (NCAA 2006)
Sacks allowed: 37, John Austin (Vanderbilt), 2008-2011 (NCAA 2007)
DEFENSE
Tackles: Gang-tackling era: 413, Fabin McCoy (Eastern Michigan), 2009-2012 (NCAA 2008); Pre-gang-tackling: 360, David Henry (Vanderbilt), 2015-2018 (NCAA 2007)
Tackles for loss: 100, Jammal Lavin (Michigan), 2011-2014 (NCAA 2005)
Sacks: 57, Jammal Lavin (Michigan), 2011-2014 (NCAA 2005) Note: Brandent Englemon had 91 sacks from 2004-2007 in NCAA 2004 through the use of a cheesy Dime Fire-2 defense, so his record won’t count.
Interceptions: 22, Jason Lewis (Vanderbilt), 2010-2013 (NCAA 2007); 22, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 698 return yards, 2009-2012 (NCAA 2009)
Deflections: 67, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2009-2012 (NCAA 2009); 63, Charles Stewart (Michigan), 2005-2007 (NCAA 2005)
Touchdowns: 12, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2009-2012 (NCAA 2009); 4, Jason Lewis (Vanderbilt), 2010-2013 (NCAA 2007); Corey Everson (Eastern Michigan), 2007 (NCAA 2008)
Forced fumbles: 25, David Henry (Vanderbilt), 2015-2018 (NCAA 2007)

SPECIAL TEAMS
Most field goals: 96, Donnie Gray (Vanderbilt), 2018-2021 (NCAA 2007)
Most field goal attempts: 114, Donnie Gray (Vanderbilt), 2018-2021 (NCAA 2007)
Field goal percentage: .842, Donnie Gray (Vanderbilt), 2018-2021 (NCAA 2007)
Kick return average: 38.1, Stevie Morris (Oregon State), 2012 (NCAA 2009); 37.7, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2012 (NCAA 2009); 34.3, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2011 (NCAA 2009); 33.5, Clay Quinn (Buffalo), 2005-2007 (NCAA 2004)
Punt return average: 19.9, Clay Quinn (Buffalo), 2005-2007 (NCAA 2004); 19.5, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2009-2012 (NCAA 2009).
Kick return TD’s: 8, Jeff Cox (Oregon State), 2009-2012 (NCAA 2009); 7, Eric Cox (Western Michigan), 2018-21 (NCAA 2014)
Punt return TD’s: 13, Jason Toth (Vanderbilt), 2009-2012 (NCAA 2007)

Last edited by BDawg35; 12-24-2015 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Because records are meant to be broken!
Old 08-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

Western Michigan results, award winners

2013: Louisiana-Lafayette 45, Western Michigan 35 (Little Caesars Bowl)
2014: Navy 27, Western Michigan 14 (Military Bowl)
2015: #23 Western Michigan 42, Louisiana-Lafayette 35 (GoDaddy.com Bowl)
2016: #12 Western Michigan 28, Clemson 25 (Orange Bowl)
2017: #4 Western Michigan 45, Central Florida 24 (Rose Bowl)
2018: #14 Alabama 38, #11 Western Michigan 21 (Gator Bowl)
2019: #11 Western Michigan 38, #9 Missouri 28 (Outback Bowl)
2020: #9 UCLA 31, #4 Western Michigan 21 (Rose Bowl)
2021: #5 Western Michigan 41, #10 Auburn 24 (Capital One Bowl)
2022: #8 Western Michigan 48, #7 UCLA 45, 3 OT (Rose Bowl)
2023: #2 Western Michigan 31, #1 Notre Dame 13 (BCS championship)

Click on the score for a link to the game report.

Sept. 10, 2016: Western Michigan 38, Air Force 27

Nov. 21, 2015: Western Michigan 45, Akron 20
Nov. 19, 2016: #17 Western Michigan 48, Akron 21

Jan. 1, 2019: #14 Alabama 38, #11 Western Michigan 21 (Gator Bowl)
Aug. 24, 2024: #1 Western Michigan 38, #2 Alabama 0

Sept. 16, 2023: #7 Western Michigan 36, #5 Army 17

Sept. 5, 2020: #9 Western Michigan 28, #10 Auburn 7
Jan. 1, 2022: #5 Western Michigan 41, #10 Auburn 24 (Capital One Bowl)

Oct. 19, 2013: Western Michigan 43, Ball State 21
Nov. 15, 2014: Western Michigan 38, Ball State 31
Nov. 14, 2015: Western Michigan 19, Ball State 17
Nov. 10, 2016: #19 Western Michigan 10, Ball State 7
Nov. 11, 2017: #9 Western Michigan 48, Ball State 13

Aug. 28, 2014: Western Michigan 28, Boy-Z State 21 (OT)
Aug. 27, 2016: Western Michigan 31, Boy-Z State 27
Sept. 4, 2021: #12 Western Michigan 14, Boy-Z State 7

Aug. 28, 2022: #7 Western Michigan 31, Boston College 21

Nov. 1, 2014: Western Michigan 31, Bowling Green 28
Dec. 12, 2015: #23 Western Michigan 41, Bowling Green 18 (MAC Championship)
Oct. 28, 2017: #15 Western Michigan 31, Bowling Green 22

Oct. 12, 2013: Western Michigan 31, Buffalo 10
Nov. 22, 2014: Western Michigan 39, Buffalo 33
Nov. 18, 2017: #7 Western Michigan 38, Buffalo 17

Jan. 1, 2018: #4 Western Michigan 45, Central Florida 24 (Rose Bowl)

Nov. 16, 2013: Western Michigan 41, Central Michigan 26
Oct. 25, 2014: Central Michigan 27, Western Michigan 21
Oct. 17, 2015: Western Michigan 28, Central Michigan 10
Oct. 15, 2016: Western Michigan 42, Central Michigan 25
Oct. 21, 2017: #17 Western Michigan 24, Central Michigan 14
Aug. 25, 2018: #13 Western Michigan 28, Central Michigan 7
Sept. 12, 2021: #11 Western Michigan 41, Central Michigan 14
Aug. 31, 2024: #1 Western Michigan 59, Central Michigan 27

Jan. 1, 2017: #12 Western Michigan 28, #6 Clemson 25 (Orange Bowl)
Aug. 26, 2017: #30 Western Michigan 20, #2 Clemson 17

Aug. 26, 2023: #4 Western Michigan 55, Colorado 17

Nov. 9, 2013: Western Michigan 52, Eastern Michigan 0
Oct. 18, 2014: Western Michigan 55, Eastern Michigan 6
Oct. 24, 2015: Western Michigan 42, Eastern Michigan 14
Oct. 22, 2016: Western Michigan 45, Eastern Michigan 7
Oct. 14, 2017: Eastern Michigan 27, #6 Western Michigan 26
Sept. 21, 2018: #11 Western Michigan 24, Eastern Michigan 6
Aug. 29, 2020: #9 Western Michigan 42, Eastern Michigan 38

Sept. 7, 2013: Western Michigan 28, FCS Southeast 27
Aug. 31, 2019: #24 Western Michigan 40, FCS Southeast 0

Sept. 3, 2016: #4 Florida 24, Western Michigan 10

Sept. 13, 2014: Western Michigan 34, Florida Atlantic 31

Sept. 2, 2018: #4 Georgia 45, #13 Western Michigan 27

Sept. 19, 2015: Western Michigan 41, Hawaii 34
Sept. 9, 2023: #8 Western Michigan 28, Hawaii 7

Oct. 26, 2019: Western Michigan 48, Idaho 17

Sept. 16, 2017: #16 Western Michigan 31, #17 Illinois 0
Sept. 28, 2019: Western Michigan 45, Illinois 31
Oct. 3, 2020: #10 Western Michigan 40, #12 Illinois 14

Sept. 17, 2016: #21 Indiana 20, Western Michigan 10
Nov. 17, 2018: #6 Western Michigan 27, #19 Indiana 24
Nov. 16, 2019: #20 Western Michigan 20, Indiana 7
Nov. 21, 2020: #10 Western Michigan 38, Indiana 10
Nov. 20, 2021: #1 Western Michigan 45, Indiana 21
Nov. 19, 2022: #4 Western Michigan 28, Indiana 3
Oct. 28, 2023: #3 Western Michigan 41, Indiana 21

Sept. 21, 2013: Iowa 51, Western Michigan 21
Sept. 25, 2021: #8 Western Michigan 56, #9 Iowa 14
Dec. 11, 2021: #18 Iowa 32, #1 Western Michigan 29 (Big Ten Championship Game)
Sept. 24, 2022: #6 Western Michigan 35, #5 Iowa 16

Sept. 28, 2013: Kent State 17, Western Michigan 7
Dec. 10, 2016: #11 Western Michigan 38, Kent State 13 (MAC Championship)

Dec. 26, 2013: Louisiana-Lafayette 45, Western Michigan 35 (Little Caesars Bowl)
Dec. 29, 2015: #23 Western Michigan 42, Louisiana-Lafayette 35 (GoDaddy.com Bowl)

Sept. 5, 2015: Louisiana-Monroe 35, Western Michigan 30

Nov. 24, 2018: Maryland 33, #2 Western Michigan 28
Nov. 23, 2019: #17 Western Michigan 31, Maryland 13
Nov. 28, 2020: #9 Western Michigan 34, Maryland 21
Nov. 27, 2021: #1 Western Michigan 48, Maryland 31
Nov. 26, 2022: Maryland 30, #3 Western Michigan 23
Nov. 18, 2023: #4 Western Michigan 51, Maryland 0

Oct. 26, 2013: Western Michigan 31, Massachusetts 14
Nov. 8, 2014: Western Michigan 28, Massachusetts 24
Oct. 10, 2015: Western Michigan 51, Massachusetts 7
Oct. 8, 2016: Western Michigan 31, Massachusetts 24
Nov. 4, 2017: #12 Western Michigan 56, Massachusetts 21

Sept. 9, 2017: #24 Western Michigan 24, #16 The U 23

Oct. 31, 2015: Western Michigan 38, The U (Ohio) 20
Oct. 29, 2016: Western Michigan 49, The U (Ohio) 31

Sept. 6, 2014: Western Michigan 38, Michigan 35
Nov. 3, 2018: #1 Michigan 23, #7 Western Michigan 14
Nov. 2, 2019: Western Michigan 29, #1 Michigan 22 (OT)
Nov. 7, 2020: #7 Western Michigan 45, #1 Michigan 31
Nov. 6, 2021: #2 Western Michigan 38, Michigan 14
Nov. 5, 2022: #5 Western Michigan 31, Michigan 28
Oct. 7, 2023: #5 Western Michigan 62, #23 Michigan 3

Aug. 30, 2013: Michigan State 31, Western Michigan 7
Oct. 13, 2018: #16 Western Michigan 24, Michigan State 20
Oct. 12, 2019: Michigan State 30, Western Michigan 27
Oct. 17, 2020: #13 Western Michigan 47, Michigan State 37
Oct. 16, 2021: #2 Western Michigan 45, #22 Michigan State 42
Oct. 15, 2022: #3 Western Michigan 32, #17 Michigan State 0
Nov. 11, 2023: #4 Western Michigan 59, Michigan State 17

Oct. 27, 2018: #10 Western Michigan 38, Minnesota 14
Nov. 25, 2023: #4 Western Michigan 35, #12 Minnesota 3

Jan. 1, 2020: #11 Western Michigan 38, #9 Missouri 28 (Outback Bowl)

Dec. 27, 2014: Navy 27, Western Michigan 14 (Military Bowl)

Sept. 19, 2020: Nebraska 28, #4 Western Michigan 23
Oct. 2, 2021: #3 Western Michigan 45, Nebraska 35
Dec. 9, 2023: #3 Western Michigan 34, Nebraska 21 (Big Ten Championship)

Nov. 26, 2013: #20 Northern Illinois 56, Western Michigan 35
Oct. 4, 2014: Northern Illinois 23, Western Michigan 20
Sept. 30, 2017: #9 Western Michigan 30, Northern Illinois 24

Sept. 14, 2013: Northwestern 20, Western Michigan 17
Sept. 17, 2022: #8 Western Michigan 45, Northwestern 42
Dec. 10, 2022: #11 Western Michigan 23, #17 Northwestern 18 (Big Ten Championship Game)

Oct. 4, 2015: Western Michigan 26, #6 Notre Dame 14
Sept. 10, 2022: #1 Notre Dame 48, #4 Western Michigan 47
Sept. 2, 2023: #2 Notre Dame 41, #4 Western Michigan 38
Jan. 8, 2024: #2 Western Michigan 31, #1 Notre Dame 13 (National championship)

Nov. 7, 2015: Western Michigan 38, Ohio 23
Nov. 5, 2016: #22 Western Michigan 31, Ohio 17
Dec. 9, 2017: #4 Western Michigan 42, Ohio 41 (MAC Championship Game)

Nov. 10, 2018: #10 Western Michigan 32, Ohio State 15
Nov. 9, 2019: #1 Ohio State 35, #19 Western Michigan 32 (OT)
Nov. 14, 2020: #5 Ohio State 31, #4 Western Michigan 24
Nov. 13, 2021: #2 Western Michigan 52, #3 Ohio State 49
Nov. 12, 2022: #4 Western Michigan 31, #9 Ohio State 28
Oct. 21, 2023: #6 Western Michigan 31, #8 Ohio State 24

Sept. 7, 2024: #2 Western Michigan 31, #13 Oregon 28 (OT)

Oct. 6, 2018: Penn State 34, #6 Western Michigan 31
Oct. 5, 2019: Western Michigan 28, Penn State 14
Oct. 10, 2020: #20 Penn State 55, #5 Western Michigan 14
Oct. 9, 2021: #2 Western Michigan 20, Penn State 19
Oct. 8, 2022: #2 Western Michigan 31, Penn State 6
Oct. 14, 2023: #6 Western Michigan 35, #12 Penn State 17

Oct. 20, 2018: #13 Western Michigan 28, Purdue 16
Oct. 19, 2019: Western Michigan 38, Purdue 13
Oct. 24, 2020: #10 Western Michigan 33, Purdue 29 (Accidentally simmed!)
Oct. 23, 2021: #2 Western Michigan 52, Purdue 0
Oct. 22, 2022: #3 Western Michigan 42, Purdue 3
Sept. 30, 2023: #4 Western Michigan 52, Purdue 3

Sept. 27, 2014: Western Michigan 46, Southern Methodist 45

Aug. 29, 2015: #8 Texas A&M 59, Western Michigan 31
Sept. 3, 2022: #7 Western Michigan 23, #1 Texas A&M 21

Sept. 21, 2019: Western Michigan 38, Texas-San Antonio 10

Oct. 5, 2013: Western Michigan 44, Toledo 41 (3 OT)
Nov. 27, 2014: Toledo 47, Western Michigan 17
Nov. 28, 2015: Western Michigan 35, Toledo 31
Nov. 26, 2016: #13 Western Michigan 45, Toledo 24
Nov. 25, 2017: #5 Western Michigan 59, Toledo 28

Jan. 1, 2021: #9 UCLA 31, #4 Western Michigan 21 (Rose Bowl)
Jan. 1, 2023: #8 Western Michigan 48, #7 UCLA 45, 3 OT (Rose Bowl)

Sept. 2, 2017: #1 USC 44, #23 Western Michigan 34

Aug. 29, 2021: #12 Western Michigan 52, Vanderbilt 24

Sept. 12, 2020: #6 Western Michigan 34, U-Dub 23

Sept. 29, 2018: #9 Western Michigan 37, Wisconsin 34 (OT)
Sept. 14, 2019: Wisconsin 42, #21 Western Michigan 17

JEFFREY ADAMS, OG
2017: Second-team All-MAC

ANTONIO ALEXANDER, OT
2023: First-team All-Big Ten

PATRICK ARCHIE, CB
2020: Second-team All-Big Ten
2022: First-team All-America (KR), first-team All-Big Ten (KR)

BEN ARNOLD, TE
2017: First-team All-MAC

DEMETRIS ATES, SS
2015: First-team All-MAC

RONTAVIOUS ATKINS, SS
2014: First-team All-America, first-team All-MAC

AUSTIN BABCOCK, K
2016: Freshman All-America, first-team All-MAC
2019: First-team All-Big Ten

CALEB BAILEY, MLB
2014: Second-team All-America, freshman All-America, first-team All-MAC
2015: Bednarik, first-team All-America, first-team All-MAC
2016: First-team All-America, first-team All-MAC
2017: Bednarik, Butkus, first-team All-America, first-team All-MAC

KHAIRI BAILEY, DE
2014: Second-team All-MAC
2016: Second-team All-MAC

JOSH BAKER, OLB
2018: First-team All-Big Ten
2019: First-team All-Big Ten

JOSH BASS, OG
2016: First-team All-MAC

COACH B-DAWG
2017: Coach of the Year

WILLIE BEAVERS, OT

TRAVIS BELL, CB
2023: First-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

HARVEY BOYD, OLB-MLB
2022: Freshman All-America, first-team All-Big Ten
2023: Bednarik, Butkus, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

DESMOND BOZEMAN, MLB
2013: First-team All-MAC

DANNY BRANTLEY, CB
2019: Freshman All-America
2022: Second-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

BRIAN BROWN, WR-KR
2023: Best Returner, first-team All-America (RET), first-team All-Big Ten (RET)

MICHAEL BUTLER, FS
2015: First-team All-America, first-team All-MAC

DONALD CELISCAR, CB
2013: Second-team All-MAC
2014: First-team All-MAC

JOHNNY CHAMBERS, K
2022: First-team All-Big Ten
2023: Second-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

LANCE CLANCY, MLB
2023: Freshman All-America

CLINT COBBS, OLB
2019: Bednarik, Butkus, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

JASON COLEMAN, DE
2021: Freshman All-America

JEREMY COVINGTON, HB-KR
2018: Best Returner, first-team All-America (KR), first-team All-Big Ten (KR)

ERIC COX, HB-KR
2018: Freshman All-America (HB)
2019: Best Returner, first-team All-Big Ten (KR)
2020: Best Returner, first-team All-America (KR), first-team All-Big Ten (HB)
2021: HEISMAN, Walter Camp, Doak Walker, Best Returner, first-team All-America (HB), first-team All-Big Ten (HB)

TRAVIS COX, CB

JAMES CUNNINGHAM, FS
2021: First-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

DAVID CURLE, DT
2017: Nagurski, Lombardi, first-team All-America, first-team All-MAC

JUSTIN CURRIE, FS
2013: Second-team All-America, first-team All-MAC

BEN DAVISSON, C
2015: Second-team All-MAC

JACKSON DAY, OT

XAVIER DENMAN, MLB
2018: First-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

GARY DENNIS, SS
2019: First-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten
2020: Bednarik, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten
2021: First-team All-Big Ten

GRANT DePALMA, OLB

THAD DODDS, OLB
2022: Second-team All-Big Ten
2023: Second-team All-Big Ten

ROOSEVELT DONALDSON, DE
2013: Freshman All-America, second-team All-MAC
2015: Second-team All-America, first-team All-MAC

JAMES ELLIS, DE

JUNIOR ESTELUS, DT

DERRICK GUILLORY, CB

JARED GRAY, WR
2018: Second-team All-Big Ten
2019: Second-team All-Big Ten

ANDREW HALDEMAN, K

JARED HAMPTON, OG

MATT HANCOCK, CB
2021: Freshman All-America, first-team All-Big Ten
2023: Thorpe, second-team All-America, second-team All Big Ten

PETE HARLEY, CB

JON HENRY, CB

MIKE HOLLEY, MLB

NICK HOLMES, DE
2018: Second-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten
2020: Second-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

CARLOS HUGHES, OG
2022: Freshman All-America

DARREN IRVIN, CB

FABIAN JOHNSON, HB
2014: Freshman All-America

JUSTIN JOHNSON, FS
2019: Second-team All-America, second-team All-Big Ten

QUINTON JOHNSON, OLB

ROSS JOHNSTON, FS

DEREK JONES, HB
2022: Walter Camp, Doak Walker, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

STANLEY KELLY, C

JEREMY KING, WR

JAMES KRISTOF, OG

DAVID LANDRUM, QB
2015: HEISMAN, freshman All-America, first-team All-MAC
2016: HEISMAN, first-team All-MAC

JOHN LEE, OLB
2017: First-team All-America, first-team All-MAC

LAWRENCE LEE, DT
2022: First-team All-Big Ten

MIKE LEWIS, DT

RAY LIVINGSTON, FS
2022: First-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

PAUL McCOLLUM, SS

NICK MIXON, P

TAYLOR MOTON, OT

MARCUS MOODY, WR
2023: Biletnikoff, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

JOHN NELSON, QB
2019: Freshman All-America

DENNIS NORFLEET, HB

LOGAN OCE, CB
2016: First-team All-America (KR), first-team All-MAC (CB)
2017: First-team All-America (KR), second-team All-MAC (CB)

DUSTIN OVERSTREET, C

BLAKE PERKINS, OLB

MARCUS PERRY, MLB

DEMETRIUS PETTWAY, SS
2013: First-team All-MAC

AUSTIN PORTER, DT
2023: Freshman All-America, second-team All-Big Ten

DUSTIN PRINGLE, OG

AARON RANDALL, DE

NICK ROACH, OG

KENDRICK ROBERTS, WR-KR
2013: Best Returner, first-team All-MAC (KR)
2014: Best Returner, first-team All-America (KR), first-team All-MAC (KR)
2015: Best Returner, first-team All-America (KR), first-team All-MAC (KR)

DREW ROBINSON, DE

RICHARD ROBINSON, DT
2020: First-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

WILLIAM ROBINSON, K
2020: Second-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

B.J. RODGERS, DT

CHUCK ROGERS, OLB-MLB
2019: Freshman All-America, first-team All-Big Ten
2020: First-team All-Big Ten
2021: Bednarik, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten
2022: Bednarik, Butkus, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

EDWARD ROLLE, OLB

NICHOLAS SCHMIDT, SS

JAMAR SIMPKINS, DT

CARL THOMAS, DT

GILBERT THOMAS, SS

T.J. TREANGEN, OLB
2023: Nagurski, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

ROBERT TUCKER, DT
2021: Freshman All-America

SAM TREMBLAY, SS

ROBERT TUCKER, DT

ANDRE TURNER, DE

TRAVIS TURNER, OT

PAUL VAUGHN, CB
2019: Freshman All-America, second-team All-Big Ten
2022: Second-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

SCOTT WHITAKER, DE

ELTON WHITWORTH, OG

BRIAN WILLIAMS, HB
2023: HEISMAN, Maxwell, Walter Camp, Doak Walker, first-team All-America, first-team All-Big Ten

PAUL WILLIAMS, OT

TRAVIS WILLIAMS, FS

JAIME WILSON, WR
2013: Second-team All-MAC

BO WRIGHT, FS

RYAN WRIGHT, DE

Last edited by BDawg35; 01-04-2016 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Because I just keep playing games and cats keep winning awards
Old 08-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #5
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

JOHNNY MANZIEL, Texas A&M, QB, rSoph.
2012 stats: 295-for-434, 3,706 yards, 26 TD, 9 int.; 201 carries, 1,410 yards, 21 TD (won real-life Heisman)
Ratings: 97 OVR, 91 SPD, 90 THP, 89 THA

A.J. McCARRON, Alabama, QB, rSr.
2012 stats: 211-for-314, 2,933 yards, 30 TD, 3 int.; 49 carries, 4 yards, 1 TD (won back-to-back real-life national championships)
Ratings: 97 OVR, 76 SPD, 88 THP, 95 THA

BRAXTON MILLER, Ohio State, QB, Jr.
2012 stats: 148-for-254, 2,039 yards, 15 TD, 6 int.; 227 carries, 1,271 yards, 13 TD
Ratings: 96 OVR, 87 SPD, 91 THP, 84 THA

TEDDY BRIDGEWATER, Louisville, QB, Jr.
2012 stats: 287-for-419, 3,718 yards, 27 TD, 8 int.; 74 carries, 26 yards, 1 TD
Ratings: 96 OVR, 80 SPD, 93 THP, 92 THA

MARCUS MARIOTA, Oregon, QB, rSoph.
2012 stats: 230-for-336, 2,677 yards, 32 TD, 6 int.; 106 carries, 752 yards, 5 TD
Ratings: 90 OVR, 88 SPD, 85 THP, 87 THA

FIRST TEAM
QB, Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M, rSoph., 97 OVR
HB, Ka’Deem Carey, Arizona, Jr., 94 OVR
HB, De’Anthony Thomas, Oregon, Jr., 97 OVR
FB, David Sims, Georgia Tech, rSr., 91 OVR
WR, Mike Davis, Texas, Sr., 92 OVR
WR, Sammy Watkins, Clemson, Jr., 95 OVR
WR, Marqise Lee, USC, Jr., 97 OVR
TE, Austin Jenkins, Washington, Jr., 92 OVR
OT, Taylor Lewan, Michigan, rSr., 96 OVR
OG, David Yankey, Stanford, rJr., 94 OVR
C, Andrew Miller, Virginia Tech, rSr., 93 OVR
OG, Mason Walters, Texas, rSr., 94 OVR
OT, Cameron Fleming, Stanford, rJr., 95 OVR
DE, James Gaylor, Virginia Tech, rSr., 93 OVR
DE, Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina, Jr., 99 OVR
DT, Will Sutton, Arizona State, rSr., 93 OVR
DT, Louis Nix, Notre Dame, rJr., 94 OVR
OLB, Ryan Shazier, Ohio State, Jr., 93 OVR
MLB, C.J. Mosley, Alabama, Sr., 97 OVR
OLB, Denicos Allen, Michigan State, rSr., 95 OVR
CB, Adrian James, UTEP, Sr., 78 OVR
CB, Aaron Colvin, Oklahoma, Sr., 92 OVR
FS, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Alabama, Jr., 93 OVR
SS, Sean Parker, Washington, Sr., 91 OVR
K, Zach Hocker, Arkansas, Sr., 93 OVR
P, Kyle Christy, Florida, Jr., 93 OVR
RET, De’Anthony Thomas, Oregon, Jr., 97 OVR (HB)

SECOND TEAM
QB, A.J. McCarron, Alabama, rSr., 97 OVR
HB, Henry Josey, Missouri, rJr., 93 OVR
HB, Duke Johnson, The U, Soph., 91 OVR
FB, Jay Prosch, Auburn, Sr., 82 OVR
WR, Jared Abbrederis, Wisconsin, rSr., 93 OVR
WR, Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt, Sr., 93 OVR
WR, Brandon Carter, TCU, Jr., 90 OVR
TE, Randall Telfer, USC, rJr., 90 OVR
OT, Jake Matthews, Texas A&M, Sr., 96 OVR
OG, Cyril Richardson, Baylor, rSr., 92 OVR
C, Gabe Ikard, Oklahoma, rSr., 92 OVR
OG, Anthony Steen, Alabama, rSr., 93 OVR
OT, Trevor Foy, Purdue, rSr., 92 OVR
DE, Marcus Rush, Michigan State, rJr., 92 OVR
DE, Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas, Sr., 94 OVR
DT, Timmy Jernigan, Florida State, Jr., 90 OVR
DT, Luther Maddy, Virginia Tech, Jr., 90 OVR
OLB, Shaun Lewis, Oklahoma State, Sr., 91 OVR
MLB, Shayne Skov, Stanford, rSr., 94 OVR
OLB, Corey Nelson, Oklahoma, Sr., 90 OVR
CB, Devon Cajuste, Stanford, rSoph., 82 OVR
CB, Chris Davis, Auburn, Sr., 91 OVR
FS, Quandre Diggs, Texas, Jr., 92 OVR
SS, Vinnie Sunseri, Alabama, Jr., 91 OVR
K, Andrew Furney, Washington State, Sr., 92 OVR
P, Steven Clark, Auburn, Sr., 94 OVR
RET, Duke Johnson, The U, Soph., 91 OVR (HB)

2013 preseason All-MAC team

FIRST TEAM
QB, Jordan Lynch, Northern Illinois, rSr., 93 OVR
HB, Branden Oliver, Buffalo, rSr., 88 OVR
HB, Dri Archer, Kent State, Sr., 91 OVR
FB, Zac Rosenbauer, Toledo, rJr., 73 OVR
WR, Donte Foster, Ohio, rSr., 85 OVR
WR, Bernard Reedy, Toledo, Sr., 87 OVR
WR, Willie Snead, Ball State, Jr., 89 OVR
TE, Alex Bayer, Bowling Green, rSr., 78 OVR
OT, Josh Hendershot, Toledo, rJr., 83 OVR
OG, Jason Carlson, Buffalo, Sr., 84 OVR
C, Mike Lucas, Ohio, rSoph., 81 OVR
OG, Andre Davis, Buffalo, rJr., 84 OVR
OT, Ryan McGrath, Ohio, rSr., 84 OVR
DE, Jaryone Elliott, Toledo, Sr., 81 OVR
DE, Christian Smith, Toledo, rSr., 86 OVR
DT, Elijah Jones, Toledo, Sr., 82 OVR
DT, Roosevelt Nix, Kent State, Sr., 83 OVR
OLB, Khalil Mack, Buffalo, rSr., 87 OVR
MLB, Keith Moore, Ohio, rSr., 84 OVR
OLB, Gabe Martin, Bowling Green, rJr., 82 OVR
CB, Donald Celiscar, WESTERN MICHIGAN, Jr., 80 OVR
CB, Dayonne Nunley, The U (Ohio), Sr., 88 OVR
FS, Jimmie Ward, Northern Illinois, Sr., 86 OVR
SS, Kavon Frazier, Central Michigan, Soph., 76 OVR
K, Jeremiah Detmer, Toledo, Jr., 90 OVR
P, Vince Penza, Toledo, rSr., 85 OVR
RET, Dri Archer, Kent State, Sr., 91 OVR (HB)

SECOND TEAM
QB, Keith Wenning, Ball State, Sr., 89 OVR
HB, David Fluellen, Toledo, Sr., 85 OVR
HB, Jahwan Edwards, Ball State, Jr., 87 OVR
FB, Tyler Knight, Ohio, rSr., 71 OVR
WR, Sam Shisso, The U (Ohio), Soph., 70 OVR
WR, Alex Neutz, Buffalo, rSr., 84 OVR
WR, Jamill Smith, Ball State, rSr., 86 OVR
TE, Zane Fakes, Ball State, rSr., 78 OVR
OT, Tyler Loos, Northern Illinois, rJr., 79 OVR
OG, Andy Phillips, Central Michigan, rJr., 74 OVR
C, Andrew Ness, Northern Illinois, rSoph., 78 OVR
OG, Greg Mancz, Toledo, rJr., 84 OVR
OT, P.J. Scott, Ball State, rJr., 78 OVR
DE, George Rainey, Northern Illinois, rSr., 78 OVR
DE, Colby Way, Buffalo, Sr., 84 OVR
DT, Kristjan Sokoli, Buffalo, rJr., 78 OVR
DT, Ken Bishop, Northern Illinois, Sr., 78 OVR
OLB, Kenneth Lee, Ball State, rSr., 76 OVR
MLB, Lee Skinner, Buffalo, rJr., 81 OVR
OLB, Jake Stockman, Buffalo, rJr., 76 OVR
CB, Marlon Moore, Northern Illinois, Soph., 79 OVR
CB, Darius Polk, Kent State, rSr., 79 OVR
FS, Johnnie Simon, WESTERN MICHIGAN, Sr., 84 OVR
SS, Josh Kristoff, Ohio, rJr., 82 OVR
K, Patrick Clarke, Buffalo, Jr., 84 OVR
P, Brian Schmiedebusch, Bowling Green, rSr., 80 OVR
RET, Bernard Reedy, Toledo, Sr., 87 OVR (WR)

1. Alabama, A+
2. Ohio State, A
3. Stanford, B+
4. Texas A&M, B+
5. Georgia, B+
6. Oregon, A
7. Notre Dame, A-
8. South Carolina, B+
9. Clemson, B+
10. Florida, B+
11. Louisville, B+
12. LSU, B+
13. Oklahoma, B+
14. Florida State, B+
15. Texas, A
16. Oklahoma State, B+
17. Texas Christian, B
18. Boy-Z State, B-
19. Michigan, B+
20. UCLA, B
21. Kansas State, B
22. Nebraska, B+
23. Oregon State, B
24. Northern Illinois, B-
25. Vanderbilt, B
26. Arizona State, B
27. Mississippi, B
28. Northwestern, B
29. Washington, B+
30. The U, B+
31. USC, B+
32. Baylor, B+
33. Wisconsin, B-
34. Virginia Tech, A-
35. Penn State, B-
36. Michigan State, B+
37. California, B-
38. West Virginia, B-
39. Rutgers, B
40. Utah, B
41. North Carolina, B+
42. BYU, B-
43. Auburn, B+
44. Arkansas, B
45. Arizona, B
46. North Carolina State, B
47. Mississippi State, B
48. Texas Tech, B-
49. Iowa, B+
50. Tennessee, B
51. Georgia Tech, B
52. Pittsburgh, C
53. Missouri, B
54. Utah State, C
55. Duke, C+
56. Fresno State, B-
57. Arkansas State, C
58. The ’Nati, B-
59. Iowa State, B-
60. UL-Monroe, C
61. Virginia, B
62. Central Florida, B-
63. Syracuse, B-
64. San Diego State, B
65. Air Force, C-
66. Navy, C
67. Louisiana Tech, C
68. Western Kentucky, C+
69. Purdue, B
70. Illinois, B-
71. Kent State, C
72. Ohio, C+
73. UL-Lafayette, C+
74. Houston, B-
75. Temple, C+
76. Nevada, C
77. East Carolina, B
78. Washington State, C+
79. San Jose State, C
80. South Florida, B-
81. Boston College, B
82. Kentucky, B-
83. Colorado State, C
84. Colorado, C+
85. WESTERN MICHIGAN, C-
86. Maryland, B
87. Connecticut, B-
88. Southern Methodist, B-
89. Tulsa, B-
90. Wake Forest, B-
91. Hawaii, C+
92. Troy, C
93. Bowling Green, C
94. Central Michigan, C
95. Marshall, C
96. Wyoming, C
97. Toledo, B-
98. Minnesota, C+
99. Indiana, B-
100. The U (Ohio), C-
101. North Texas, C
102. Kansas, C+
103. UNLV, C
104. Middle Tennessee State, C
105. Tulane, C-
106. UTEP, C
107. Ball State, C+
108. Rice, C
109. Memphis, C-
110. Florida Atlantic, C
111. Southern Mississippi, C
112. Army, D+
113. Buffalo, C
114. Florida International, C
115. New Mexico, D
116. Idaho, D
117. Akron, D
118. Alabama-Birmingham, D+
119. Eastern Michigan, D
120. New Mexico State, D+
121. Texas-San Antonio, D+
122. UMass, D
123. Texas State, D+
124. South Alabama, D
125. Old Dominion, D+
126. Georgia State, D

Preseason MAC West predictions
1. Northern Illinois, 79 OVR, 83 offense, 78 defense
2. WESTERN MICHIGAN, 72 OVR, 74 offense, 73 defense
3. Central Michigan, 72 OVR, 72 offense, 73 defense
4. Toledo, 81 OVR, 84 offense, 78 defense
5. Ball State, 79 OVR, 86 offense, 73 defense
6. Eastern Michigan, 65 OVR, 68 offense, 65 defense

Preseason MAC East predictions
1. Kent State, 74 OVR, 75 offense, 75 defense
2. Ohio, 79 OVR, 83 offense, 76 defense
3. Bowling Green, 72 OVR, 72 offense, 75 defense
4. The U (Ohio), 70 OVR, 70 offense, 71 defense
5. Buffalo, 79 OVR, 81 offense, 78 defense
6. Akron, 63 OVR, 61 offense, 65 defense
7. Massachusetts, 61 OVR, 61 offense, 65 defense

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Michigan
4. LSU
5. Florida
6. Oklahoma
7. Notre Dame
8. Georgia
9. Texas A&M
10. Oregon
11. Penn State
12. South Carolina
13. Nebraska
14. Stanford
15. Texas
16. USC
17. Wisconsin
18. Clemson
19. Boy-Z State
20. Oklahoma State
21. Florida State
22. Virginia Tech
23. Auburn
24. Tennessee
25. Washington
100. Western Michigan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

TYLER VAN TUBBERGEN

QUARTERBACKS
Fifth-year senior Tyler Van Tubbergen will be the sacrificial lamb who will likely throw way too many interceptions as B-Dawg learns the new game. B-Dawg will not have played a full game of NCAA ’14 when he opens the season at Michigan State. Poor TVT! He won’t even get to benefit from the year of experience, as he’ll be gone. B-Dawg could do worse at quarterback with a one-star program, as Van Tubbergen is 77 OVR with 76 SPD, 85 THP and 80 THA. Two of the other three quarterbacks on the roster are freshmen.

DAREYON CHANCE

RUNNING BACKS
One of B-Dawg’s priorities in his first recruiting season will be to load up at running back, as four of the team’s five halfbacks are seniors. There is no clear-cut No. 1 halfback, so 79 OVR Dareyon Chance will get the starting nod over 78 OVR Brian Fields, 76 OVR Devin Drake and 75 OVR Antoin Scriven, but is not guaranteed to be starting when the season ends. The default roster didn’t have a fullback. B-Dawg loves him a good fullback, but always has trouble recruiting them. To make sure he doesn’t have to worry about recruiting that position hard for awhile, he put true freshman halfback Austin Guido at fullback. Guido is 64 OVR with 81 SPD. Hopefully his blocking ratings will improve with training.

JAIME WILSON

WIDE RECEIVERS
A potential star for this dynasty down the road is 80 OVR red-shirt sophomore receiver Jaime Wilson, who is tied for the highest OVR on the team. Wilson has 86 SPD and 78 CTH. That wouldn’t even qualify for the top four in the rotation in most of B-Dawg’s dynasties, but he’s looking pretty good right now. B-Dawg hopes to showcase red-shirt sophomore receiver Kendrick Roberts (68 OVR) and red-shirt freshman receiver Michael Henry (67 OVR) in this ’nasty, as both hail from Flint, Mich. B-Dawg saw both athletes compete in high school. They should get some catches in four- and five-receiver sets.

CLARK MUSSMAN

TIGHT ENDS
Tight end is a weakness on this team, as the starter with be 69 OVR red-shirt senior Clark Mussman. Mussman’s 80 SPD should hopefully allow him to get some YAC on short routes and get mismatches with MAC-caliber linebackers on post routes to the tight end that are key features of B-Dawg’s passing attack. His replacement — either next year or this year if he falters — is 68 OVR junior Mario Rodriguez.

TERRY DAVISSON

OFFENSIVE LINEMEN
B-Dawg has had trouble running the ball in the most recent versions of NCAA Football, particularly in the early years of his dynasties. Trying to gain ground behind this line won’t be easy, as the best player is 76 OVR center Terry Davisson. Unfortunately, he’s a fifth-year senior who will have to be replaced next year. Nobody else on the line is rated higher than 72 OVR.

TRAVONTE BOLES

DEFENSIVE LINEMEN
This is a young unit which will have freshmen starting at both ends in 75 OVR Roosevelt Donaldson and 73 OVR Khairi Bailey. Four of the five defensive ends and four of the six defensive tackles are freshmen. Seniors will plug up the middle, with 74 OVR Travonte Boles and 70 OVR Cory Sueing at the tackles. Donaldson will get the coveted left defensive line spot from which B-Dawg gets most of his sacks. He’s a potential standout in this dynasty as the highest-rated member of the defensive line in his red-shirt freshman year.

JOHNNIE SIMON

LINEBACKERS
B-Dawg sees big things from senior outside linebacker Johnnie Simon, a converted defensive back who is 80 OVR with 86 SPD. Expect him to be released for some blitzes from the outside. Desmond Bozeman, a 76 OVR senior, will start at middle linebacker. His strength is an 84 TAK rating. Yet another freshman will start on defense in 67 OVR true freshman Edward Rolle, who has 84 SPD.

DONALD CELISCAR

DEFENSIVE BACKS
One of the team’s top players is 80 OVR cornerback Donald Celiscar, a junior. He has 87 SPD. Starting on the other side will be 70 OVR Jon Henry, a red-shirt junior with a 91 SPD rating that matches the team high. Junior Justin Currie (78 OVR, 84 SPD) starts at free safety, while senior Demetrius Pettway (77 OVR, 87 SPD) are the other starters.

ANDREW HALDEMAN

SPECIAL TEAMS
B-Dawg is set at kicker and punter for three years, as kicker Andrew Haldeman and punter J Schroeder are red-shirt sophomores. Haldeman is 77 OVR with 82 KPW and 74 KAC, while Schroeder is 76 OVR with 80 KPW and 72 KAC. In order to get some shine for one of his Flint boyz, B-Dawg will have red-shirt sophomore wide receiver Kendrick Roberts return kicks and punts. His 89 SPD ranks fourth on the team, first among offensive players.

2013 Western Michigan schedule

AUG. 30 — at MICHIGAN STATE
SEPT. 7 — FCS SOUTHEAST
SEPT. 14 — at NORTHWESTERN
SEPT. 21 — at IOWA
SEPT. 28 — KENT STATE
OCT. 5 — at TOLEDO
OCT. 12 — BUFFALO
OCT. 19 — BALL STATE
OCT. 26 — MASSACHUSETTS
NOV. 9 — at EASTERN MICHIGAN
NOV. 16 — CENTRAL MICHIGAN
NOV. 26 — at NORTHERN ILLINOIS

Last edited by BDawg35; 08-11-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:56 PM   #7
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

Western Michigan’s Kendrick Roberts fields the opening kickoff of this dynasty at
Michigan State’s Spartan Stadium.

Future star?
Freshman defensive end has
5 TFL in opening loss at MSU

EAST LANSING, Mich. — B-Dawg learned two things from his debut as Western Michigan’s football coach.

First, the set of sliders he tried for the first time appear promising. A 31-7 loss at Michigan State in which the Broncos had trouble moving the ball after scoring on their first possession seemed very realistic.

Second, while there may not be as many future stars as Western had in NCAA 2006, the Broncos may have one on their hands in defensive end Roosevelt Donaldson.

Donaldson, a 75 OVR red-shirt freshman, had five tackles for losses, two sacks and a forced fumble.

“He plays left defensive end, the position from which I get most of my sacks,” B-Dawg said. “He’s been given a great opportunity. He seized it today. Roosevelt has a chance to put up some huge numbers for his career if he can build on how he played today. I’m pretty stoked.”

At least there was something for B-Dawg to get excited about, because there was nothing encouraging about the rest of the team.

Quarterback Tyler Van Tubbergen led the Broncos on a touchdown drive to open the game, but finished 18-for-33 for 212 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions. Starting halfback Dareyon Chance had an unremarkable 43 yards on 12 carries.

MSU is rated 93 on defense, so that was to be expected.

“This is actually the first full game of NCAA ’14 I’ve played,” B-Dawg said. “It’s always a bit of a risk that maybe I’ll have an unrealistic win. This was a good game. It had the right feel to it.”

Van Tubbergen was 4-for-4 for 46 yards on the opening drive, which went 83 yards in 13 plays, spanning 4:57. The drive culminated with a 1-yard touchdown run by freshman fullback Austin Guido with 4:03 left in the opening quarter.

After that, the Broncos never came close to scoring, but they kept the game close enough to have a chance. MSU led 14-7 at halftime before breaking it open in the third quarter on two touchdown catches by tight end Paul Lang.

The first scoring catch was an 8-yarder from starter Andrew Maxwell. Maxwell sustained a bruised knee on a sack by Donaldson with 2:04 left in the third quarter. Before Maxwell returned to the game, Connor Cook came in and threw a 46-yard pass to Bennie Fowler to set up a 2-yard scoring strike to Lang.

“You expect to do some damage on defense when the back-up quarterback comes in, but he burned us twice,” B-Dawg said.

Nick Hill ran 24 times for 117 yards and caught two passes for 33 yards for MSU. Linebacker Max Bullough had nine tackles, three for losses, two sacks and an interception.

WESTERN MICHIGAN FIRSTS

(Chronological order)

Kick return (first stat, period): Kendrick Roberts, 21 yards
Catch: Daniel Braverman, 4 yards from Tyler Van Tubbergen (first play)
Carry: Dareyon Chance, 2-yard loss
First down: Daniel Braverman, 15-yard catch from Tyler Van Tubbergen on third-and-9
Touchdown: Austin Guido, 1-yard run
Extra point: Andrew Haldeman
Kickoff: Andrew Haldeman
Tackle: Tronic Williams on 34-yard Tony Lippett kick return
Punt: J Schroeder, 44 yards (fair catch)
Tackle for loss: Roosevelt Donaldson, 2-yard loss on Nick Hill
Punt return: Kendrick Roberts, 11 yards
Sack: Roosevelt Donaldson, 7-yard loss on Andrew Maxwell
Interception: Donald Celiscar against Andrew Maxwell
Interception thrown: Tyler Van Tubbergen to Isaiah Lewis
Forced fumble: Roosevelt Donaldson on Andrew Maxwell (MSU recovers)

FULL STATS

Last edited by BDawg35; 08-09-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:54 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Hope I can post - I'm first!! Bdawg - welcome, welcome! Great to see you, man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »