Home

Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament?

This is a discussion on Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2015, 04:29 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament?

I say YES and here is my reason for it. Lets start with the boosts

(correct me if im wrong)

Rivet City (my park) - Athlete and Defense/ Last year - Athlete and Rebounding

Sunset Beach Ballers - Shooting AND REBOUNDING/ Last year - Shooting and Dribbling

Old Town Flyers - Dribbling and Passing/ Last year - Defense and Passing

Some might ask y so serious? Well, for one lately this is where I've been spending most of my time im a all star 2 right now. Second in Rivet City Bxxxx we grind DAWG. GRIIIIIND! Capital G! Old Town GOTTA grind bc they haven't won a round YET LOL. They got the shh end of the stick I guess bc they won last year but y not give them rebounding and give the ballers the dribbling or passing with shooing it even matches better.

Don't get me wrong Rivet is up on rounds in the tournament but if you look at the last two rounds you can see that sunset is gaining momentum. The reason why is most likely bc more ppl have bought the game and joined Sunset. Sunset now has more ppl all bc they have the more appealing boosts for CHEEEEEEESERS! Straight CHEEEEESERS! They're the only ones to have a 4v4 court that nobody else has FOR SOME REASON......

Not saying that RONNIE and LD2K are cheesers but I GAURUNTEE they are affiliated with sunset. Its a given that they have an advantage over everybody else bc you get to make the 7'3 center that can shoot and board and the tall pg that can board over everybody else, get all the loose balls, clutch rebounds leading to clutch threes, YES I've been scouting games waiting on the squad and got next spots and these clowns win on some GARBAGE.

The ONLY reason I have not joined Sunset is bc its just not my play style. I pass first and play D to try and get a A+ and my rep up every game and I don't like ppl who shoot a lot of dumb threes EXECPT for Steph Curry who is CHEESE in real life. So Sunset has to give up SOMETHING bc you cant have everything bc its unfair as of right now, give that rebounding boost to Old town to make it even again. They alREADY have the shooting boost with some deadeyes y give them free wide open looks off rebounds all the time.

So YES im salty, give me a reason why I shouldn't be.

Last edited by DatGD12guage; 11-15-2015 at 04:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2015, 04:47 PM   #2
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sunset Ballers Fixed To Win My Park Tournament?

Because you've been on a 3 week streak and we've won 2 in a row you're salty? Come on man. Rivets are probably the worst at "CHEEEEESING" when you guys don't even contest shots at the rim you square mash.

It's pretty pathetic too because last year rivet was dead last in everything after being up in the beginning.

I do believe it's absolutely rigged because when i go to any rival park it's always ballers on a streak. I've hardly ever seen rivet on streaks and the most hilarious part is y'all have the best boosts. Inside buckets are higher percentage shots and y'all wanna shoot 3s! You guys get to abuse the paint AND protect it but no one plays like that.

So the fact y'all have won at all is hilarious.

But it's cool. I want rivet to win. Why? So all the bums who are gonna end up switching parks after the championship go flood rivet and clear the bums from sunset. AND PLUS i get to come run y'all off the court AND get extra rep doing it.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:07 PM   #3
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2

To be honest who gives a crap about a flawed thing such as the MyPark Championship. 2K should have done it based on averages, wins divided by amount of people who have played etc to make it fair on the parks that have less players.

Until things as simple as that get fixed, it's pointless.. What's the benefit of winning the MyPark Championship anyway?
Old 11-15-2015, 05:24 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Because you've been on a 3 week streak and we've won 2 in a row you're salty? Come on man. Rivets are probably the worst at "CHEEEEESING" when you guys don't even contest shots at the rim you square mash.

It's pretty pathetic too because last year rivet was dead last in everything after being up in the beginning.

I do believe it's absolutely rigged because when i go to any rival park it's always ballers on a streak. I've hardly ever seen rivet on streaks and the most hilarious part is y'all have the best boosts. Inside buckets are higher percentage shots and y'all wanna shoot 3s! You guys get to abuse the paint AND protect it but no one plays like that.

So the fact y'all have won at all is hilarious.

But it's cool. I want rivet to win. Why? So all the bums who are gonna end up switching parks after the championship go flood rivet and clear the bums from sunset. AND PLUS i get to come run y'all off the court AND get extra rep doing it.

LOL Bo Jangles. Y they call you that bc you like to dance.......zig zag style.

I had to throw a shot, you came in with one, but why not try and strip the ball on a layup when your a guard its common sense. I let the bigs contest, I contest sometime bc fouls kill your grade but if you have weak playmaking........you fish food

I don't agree we have the best boosts bc the games best area is not defense or at least that still doesn't mean everybody in rivet can play d even tho it is a whole lot better some ppl still cant play it so that part OUTTA here as an advantage.

The athlete boost is ok but a gift and a course cause ppl think they blake griffin nonstop and some ppl think they westbrook when all three ppl in the paint.

Now sunset with the threes you can have NO SKILL whatsoever run around senselessly and make three's which is why most clowns go there its a given anybody can get BUCKETS. Rebounding on top of shooting makes it even worse bc you say we should protect the paint more but 7'3 guys are shooters though dude PLUS yall get all the loose balls so no matter if the big is at the three line shooting gaurds with a lil height boarding on other park bigs kicking to the CENTER!?

You crazy as hell if you think we have the best boosts yall are nerfed especially for late game situations homie. In this game if you have rebounding and good shooting like 3's you will win the most. Now the ppl who do know how to play d are a problem, ive played with a lot of dudes who do but what good is d if you cant get the board bc rebounding and threes always keep the game close or you always have a chance to come back so this makes more ppl have to try and gang rebound leaving shooters and there is your game winning shot

Last edited by DatGD12guage; 11-15-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:26 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x
To be honest who gives a crap about a flawed thing such as the MyPark Championship. 2K should have done it based on averages, wins divided by amount of people who have played etc to make it fair on the parks that have less players.

Until things as simple as that get fixed, it's pointless.. What's the benefit of winning the MyPark Championship anyway?

I do, why you think I made the thread MAN.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2015, 05:30 PM   #6
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

Lol i made an inside scorer 6'3 pg but I'm cheesing dribbling in circles? Come on son. I'm the opposite of my peers and was originally a rivet till i found out all my friends were going ballers.

Try again tho.

Psn: finnydot2012. Any day son.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:39 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo.jangles344
Lol i made an inside scorer 6'3 pg but I'm cheesing dribbling in circles? Come on son. I'm the opposite of my peers and was originally a rivet till i found out all my friends were going ballers.

Try again tho.

Psn: finnydot2012. Any day son.

I was assuming by your name and your a baller.....Well now you're a baller bc you switch sides. Now I know ok. I wish we could play tho but im on xbox man. You have a xbox homie?
Old 11-15-2015, 07:08 PM   #8
Pro

YungGun's Arena

The shooting boost for Sunset is still inconsistent just like it was last year. I've seen my boys miss wide open threes consecutively and they're Sunset as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »