Home

EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain buckets and make offline Users happy(maybe)

This is a discussion on EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain buckets and make offline Users happy(maybe) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2016, 06:54 AM   #1
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

OVR: 0
EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain bucks and make offline Users happy(maybe)

Very often the discussion in madden community are about the budget that EA invested in the game, divided into online MUT and offline/onliner part(CFM).

Like gameplay and franchise more deep.

It always comes to the conclusion that they are invested more money in online MUT because they earns more money because of various packages available for purchase in MUT,and neglect the other parts.

The fact is that losing the market share that playing offline or online in CFM is strategically truly unforgivable. And self-defeating.

Those are some ideas of buyable DLC that in my opinion might be a good source of income to be reinvested in that part of the game.

- NFL contest( like salute to service pack, uniforms/staff/gingles/football) suggested price 4/8$
- Every real-team entrance ( buyable singular) 1.99$
- Every mascotte team 0.99$
- Every cheerleaders team 1.99$
- Top rookies facescans and likeness
- Crowd Team likeness

there is only few ideas, but there would be many more, it would to be just enough a little creative.

Last edited by cuoreceltico; 11-14-2016 at 07:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 07:46 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain bucks and make offline Users happy(maybe)

ESPN studio with Chris Berman as DLC 19.99

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 07:48 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain bucks and make offline Users happy(maybe)

Nfl Network or CBS swipes for games 1.99

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 08:08 AM   #4
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

As an offline CFM player, I would never purchase any of those DLC's. In my opinion they'd do nothing to the core issues in the mode.

Rookie face scans would be nice, but cheerleaders and mascots don't fix progression or immerse us into our CFM game world.

Now if they had something like a weekly studio show, draft previews, free agency previews, etc. I'd gladly pay a small dlc fee for those.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Gosens6; 11-14-2016 at 08:11 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:19 AM   #5
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain buckets and make offline Users happy(mayb

Or how about they give us a good CFM for the 60$ the game costs at launch.

Oh how i miss the days when people were not " asking too much" when they wanted a full product for the original price of a product.Yeah i know , "its just the way of the industry now in days" , but that dont make it right.

Meanwhile there are other games out there that are free to play the entire game. With Micros built in, if you want to unlock things. But you dont have to , nor need to.Planetside 2 is a perfect example of this, Very large game, very fun , and free. Somehow i dont think they are going bankrupt.

Alot of people who play CFM dont play other modes. If they pay 60, or even 30$ for the game, i feel like they deserve a good CFM since its the reason they are buying it.I hate hearing , oh please add some payable content to CFM. You act as if this company doesnt already make enough money each year to put more into CFM, which is just a joke.They could, they just dont. Im not willing to line their pockets even more , just to get what i feel we deserve in the first place.If asking for a good CFM mode , for the purchase price of the game is "asking too much" of such a very large grossing game already, well sorry , guess i just ask too much then.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 08:25 AM   #6
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Working QB accuracy slider $9.99 sign me up

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 09:00 AM   #7
MVP

Re: EA listen, Im marketer strategist, gain buckets and make offline Users happy(mayb

I don't think the idea is to treat CFM like MUT in bringing micro transactions in. I believe the idea is to try and entice them and other modes to try MUT. This is why they have given away packs when you by the game recently, they want to entice those users to try it. If they damage the CFM or add a "barrier to entry" in more charges to play CFM it could inhibit the ability of players to find MUT because they pass on buying the game as a whole.

With CFM you have a captured audience that over time you can work on them because you know they will be back each year. The MUT crowd can be fickle and so those users aren't as reliable to buy the game each year which means lost opportunity to get micro transactions. Their dream scenario is a CFM player who also plays MUT.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:57 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 6

I don't see how anyone could be comfortable giving EA any money in exchange for any DLC product related to this product.

I simply don't trust they would actually deliver on what you paid for.

This year I was promised working auto subs, formation subs, special teams focus, and extra attention to CFM mode. That's why I bought the game.

Three months later and I'm still waiting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »