Home

Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it.

This is a discussion on Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 08:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it.

There is a very nasty bug within NBA 2K18 it appears, where you can lose your...

Written By: Chris Sanner

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 08:36 AM   #2
Pro

CaCHooKa Man's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

It happened to me after I played one Park game and went into the subway since I didn't know what it did. The game crashed then my badge progress reset and I had to watch like 15 minutes of cutscenes again. Luckily I didn't use any VC yet.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:37 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

Same here game crashed and now my player is fresh from the prelude. I knew this game would have major issues

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 09-15-2017, 12:00 PM   #4
Rookie

Well don't worry you all aren't the only ones. This ish better be fixed or I better be refunded any VC that I bought!!
Old 09-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #5
Banned

I also bought 50$ of Vc but didn't experience this. Now im scared that when i turn the game on after work that some shhh might be messed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 12:20 PM   #6
Rookie

YannisLB's Arena

This is messed up...
Old 09-15-2017, 01:15 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealltogether
It's been five hours and I haven't received a single response to my ticket. Looking at the 2K support Twitter account, it appears this has happened to thousands of us.

This thread isn't to report a bug, but instead is an attempt to increase visibility of a very serious situation. Many people have lost hours of their time and a lot of real money in VC from this issue.

It should be an absolute top priority to resolve this problem.
The best way to get noticed by 2k support is tweeting them your ticket number and telling them politely your issue. You'll see things move along a lot quicker.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:02 PM   #8
VFL

LeBlonde James's Arena

OVR: 3

Happened to me also...now I'm scared to even try and play the neighborhood. I didn't even get to play a Game as 85 before I lost my save lol. Just sent a ticket and tweeted 2k support. It's been 8 hours now though. Just having fun just playing quick games and checking out mygm for now...still mad though.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »