Home

Franchise Injuries

This is a discussion on Franchise Injuries within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2020, 09:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise Injuries

How have you guys been finding Injuries in Franchise so far? I have mine turned way down because doing that made them somewhat realistic in the past. But now I have none happening.

What level are yours set to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2020, 09:39 AM   #2
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Re: Franchise Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytown954
How have you guys been finding Injuries in Franchise so far? I have mine turned way down because doing that made them somewhat realistic in the past. But now I have none happening.

What level are yours set to?
I play with injuries on 10 during gameplay and 6 while simming. Getting good results this year.
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Old 04-01-2020, 09:42 AM   #3
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersd26
I play with injuries on 10 during gameplay and 6 while simming. Getting good results this year.
Have you seen any CPU players get injured while you play against them in a game or do they only get injured in simulated games?
Old 04-01-2020, 09:44 AM   #4
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
Have you seen any CPU players get injured while you play against them in a game or do they only get injured in simulated games?
Tanner Roark suffered a day-to-day injury when I played Toronto but that's been the only one so far through 12 games.
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Old 04-01-2020, 09:47 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
This is what I have to check next time Im on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2020, 10:05 AM   #6
MVP

GR5Noles's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
just had a game the other day where Dereck Rodriguez left early with a shoulder injury and it ended up being a torn ligament.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:08 AM   #7
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

I have seen a few CPU injuries so far while playing. It’s more obvious when it’s their SP receiving a hard liner that fractured his hand like Kershaw in my last game ( and after his first pitch only).

But with CPU you don’t have ( or always have) that little text pop-pup at the bottom to tell you what happened. But you’ll find after the game or during a game if you check the boxscore and see some early, unusual replacement.

I’m playing my franchise with Injury at 9 ( 8 is a good compromise as well). I was using Armor’s technic to switch from 6 for sim games and 10 when playing but my little goldfish memory was forgetting to switch it back and forth I then played all 162 games last with slider at 9 and was satisfied with it.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:11 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
I have seen a few CPU injuries so far while playing. It’s more obvious when it’s their SP receiving a hard liner that fractured his hand like Kershaw in my last game ( and after his first pitch only).

But with CPU you don’t have ( or always have) that little text pop-pup at the bottom to tell you what happened. But you’ll find after the game or during a game if you check the boxscore and see some early, unusual replacement.

I’m playing my franchise with Injury at 9 ( 8 is a good compromise as well). I was using Armor’s technic to switch from 6 for sim games and 10 when playing but my little goldfish memory was forgetting to switch it back and forth I then played all 162 games last with slider at 9 and was satisfied with it.
That idea about switching makes me want to move mine....just don't want to run into the issue where I get dinged in an unrealistic way. But if you guys say it's OK at a higher number then I will change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »